Mylez ~ Blog to 99 Hunter & 1500 Total!

Good luck on your goals :D

Good to see you have enough to get lvl 99 ;)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hit 74 Hunter :D

I'll probably get 75 later today, then aim for 80 by the end of the weekend. Meaning I'll have 99 Cooking during the week! :thumbsup:

Enjoying hunter, but it's incredibly slow :? Hopefuly at level 80, things will speed up for when I go for 99.

Updated my Sig and Avatar, they're hot no? I've removed my Myspace from my Sig as I get kept getting random adds lol.

08-07-25142430.jpg

08-07-25142439.jpg

gratz on 74 hunter, i get bored of hunting too fast :wall: :lol:

good luck with getting it 80 and the cook cape :thumbsup:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

gratz on 74 hunter, i get bored of hunting too fast :wall: :lol:

good luck with getting it 80 and the cook cape :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy! :D

great job with the hunter! :mrgreen: i could only get to 56 before my membership ran out lol -.-

gl on 99 cooking :thumbsup:

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

Grats on 95 Cooking! ::' It's a shame that the price of getting 99 cook has increased so much since I got it earlier this year. Let's just hope the Hunting market doesn't crash before you make enough money!! ;)

Also, Grats on 74 Hunting! =D>

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Grats on 95 Cooking! ::' It's a shame that the price of getting 99 cook has increased so much since I got it earlier this year. Let's just hope the Hunting market doesn't crash before you make enough money!! ;)

Also, Grats on 74 Hunting! =D>

Thanks! Yeah, I was very suprised to see I lost 233gp per shark lol. I already have enough money to complete my goal, I just wish to minimalize damage :roll: :mrgreen:

Nice blog. :thumbsup: Enjoyed all the neat pictures! :D Gl on 99 cooking 8-)

Thanks!!

Ooh! You play GunZ too! My Game ID is zaybex ;)

Grats on your Hunter and Cooking levels, btw. That takes dedication. :)

Oooo I'll add you some time, been playing DrGunz and EUgunz recently for fun, so my Ijji gunz player has been neglected :roll:

Kinda gave up on Hunter due to boredom, but been runecrafting lately. So far level 47 Rc :thumbsup:

Once I get to level 50, I'll have made enough profit to pay for 99 Cooking.

It's possible that after the 8th of August I'll be f2p & semi-retiring. I've been getting quite bored of Runscape sometimes, and I've got my A-levels coming up in September, so I'll be playing less and less. I'll let you guys know what the situation is nearer the time ::'

Lulz cooking nub.

Says you cheeseman <3:

CLOSE TO 96!!!

Back on track, managed 50 RC'ing at the weekend, made 5k nats in just under 3 hours of playing \'

Congratulations on the cook level! And for getting that large pouch. How useful! Some runecrafting in store, I hope. :P

:thumbup:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping to RC natures to 54, then laws to 60 :thumbsup:

Grats on 96 Cooking!! :thumbsup:

You're getting close now! ::'

I KNOW!!!! :thumbsup: \' Even closer now, got 97 :D

97cook.jpg

This is a tempry outfit I've made for cooking/party. Probably gunna wear Red Phat for the actually party tho. :ugeek:

tempoutfitz.jpg

Woo! Grats on 97!

Only 2 more left. ::'

WRONG! 1 moar!! \'

99 COOKING!!

Ok so, now I've hit 98 cooking it's time to start planning the event.

I'll be leveling 99 in Edgeville (w99), then walking/tele'ing to Varrok. I'll be inviting most of my friends list and my clan, so expect many people. :mrgreen: From Varrok where I'll collect my cape from the Cooking Guild (If you need a hat to get it, speak to myself or any General in my CC) We will walk to Falador, where I'll be hosting a 5m+ Drop party

From there most people will be leaving. Have fun & hope to see you there!!!!

Mylez

^ Taken from my main post. Party will be on Sunday at around 3pm GMT* - All those who can't attend, let me know and I'll hopefully see you before/after/when you're available 8-)

*Party times are subject to change, however SUNDAY is for definate. I need time to raise my level to 1399 to have a joint party/milestone :D

98cook.jpg

^Thanks to the gorgeous Vork for seeing me level <3:

08-08-08121347.jpg

08-08-08122245.jpg

^So now it starts, I'll probably just level some easier stuff to raise my total. Mining is next :thumbsup: