Drop parties

wtfomgrofl

hey everyone, i was at a drop party the other day and got some stuff that was alright and ill tell you what i got at the end of the topic. But i was wondering if people wanna share what they got at drop parties you know just to like tell people but yea, at the drop party i went to i got rune scimmy, rune baxe, rune pl8body, rune zerker shield 0 and 50k cash. thats and alright drop but i know that my mate has gotten dragon stuff before, but yea just tell us what you got at your drop parties hey.

Rs Name: Smishey

I think there are better places to post drops and stuff.

On topic: I got 37k once

Edit:sorry, I didnt realize you were new to tip it. but welcome and enjoy your stay.

General Discussion is kinda different than most other forums. It is not completely miscellaneous. There has to be something to discuss. Like for example, "The price of nature runes" etc.

A more suitable place would be in "Rate this" section.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

I saw some nature runes on the ground and then I realized they were mine. 498 of them ::'

Hehe, when I barrow with guthans I keep thinking I got the spear as a drop then I realize it's my own :|

Not really a drop party, but it's along the same lines....I think?

Welcome to questionaires thread!

OT:

I never go to drop parties, I think they're a big waste of time and don't want to earn anything by a stranger quitting. Just my own personal philosophy.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I have never been lucky at Drop Parties. The only time I got something was at my Drop Party for when I reached all my goals. I got 188k Needles #-o

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

For a very long time ago I got a rune platebody from a drop party. I became real happy and I quickly made my way to Varrock where I sold it for what I thought was an incredible amount of coins at that time :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A couple of weeks after unmembering, I was mining coal for cash when the bankers starting yelling: 590k drop party in 2 minutes!

Being the paranoid guy i am, i just pop over to the party room and look in the chest for the kicks of it.(i never get anything)

I find a single sara helm in there. The balloons started falling (it was an empty server) and i popped the first one that came out.

free 600k ftw?

I have never been lucky at Drop Parties. The only time I got something was at my Drop Party for when I reached all my goals. I got 188k Needles #-o

lol, I remember that. :) At least you made out better than I did: 100 coins. And a cabbage. \'

My best drop was something like 50000 coins, though. :) Not too spectacular, but it made me happy.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog