Monday 14th July : Bank Update, Item Lending, RSHD 4 F2P,...

Kevin_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The item lending will be dumb, lending rares grrr. Now people will say you don't own those rares... :(

maybe people with rares want to share there hats with there friends (i do) -.-

legends2.jpg

I wish there was more long term lending. Being a poor level 3 it would be cool if a friend could lend me a dragon axe for a week or whatever. Of course there would some complications with this.
I'm sure your friend can go to you or you to him for a couple of mins each day to collect it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The item lending will be dumb, lending rares grrr. Now people will say you don't own those rares... :(

maybe people with rares want to share there hats with there friends (i do) -.-

I mean, thats fine! But people will persecute and accuse you of the rare not being yours. That would be annoying. I don't mind it, cause I never listen to the jealous morons anyway, but...*Sighs*

Full Screen being F2P would be a joke. Ads in the full screen window? Tsk. It would be cool, bt he ads would get on my nerves.

And our heads are still big, but I'm getting used to it fast. Huh.

I was surprised when I heard the achievement diaries were F2P! They're giving us a lot this month. Very generous of JaGex. Ok, gonna collect my EXP lamps now...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I lent a fury to a friend to test it out. I logged out and the item got sent to my Returned Items Box. I took out my fury and it was fine, yay :thumbsup:

But now whenever I right click a banker to access my bank, it goes to my Returned Item Box...Even when I go through the whole conversation with the banker to get to my bank it sends me there. I cant get to my bank..

Am I missing something obvious or is this a bug? :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Reward for beginner: 500 xp lamp, an new emote and a explorer's ring (1) if you use the charge it boosts your prayer, run and something that i've forgotten (lol)

The (1) or (2) or (3) (if you've done the easy and medium) will come back everyday because its charged by the sun. (Wow Jagex is funny)

Ok, i hope you understand this because i'm not that good in english :oops:

I lent a fury to a friend to test it out. I logged out and the item got sent to my Returned Items Box. I took out my fury and it was fine, yay :thumbsup:

But now whenever I right click a banker to access my bank, it goes to my Returned Item Box...Even when I go through the whole conversation with the banker to get to my bank it sends me there. I cant get to my bank..

It happened to me so I am assuming its a bug..

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Nvm, logged out and in and once I put in my bank pin it worked. So just a heads up to people, this might happen ;)

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I recommend everyone gets this ring if they are F2P

ring info:

[hide=]for the beginner ring it gives +1 prayer, +1 magic and recharges your energy (not sure quite how much yet when you use it, and gives you a crappy emote \'[/hide]

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I wish there was more long term lending. Being a poor level 3 it would be cool if a friend could lend me a dragon axe for a week or whatever. Of course there would some complications with this.
I'm sure your friend can go to you or you to him for a couple of mins each day to collect it.

Yeah but if I log out it's gone. And with his work schedule and my work schedule, meeting every day would be difficult.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Yeah but if I log out it's gone. And with his work schedule and my work schedule, meeting every day would be difficult.
I find that hard to believe. Tuff luck.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12