Monday 14th July : Bank Update, Item Lending, RSHD 4 F2P,...

Kevin_

:thumbup: Do people read the newsposts or not? You do not lose your item every time you log out. You can set the timer to any amount of hours or when you log out. Seriously, read

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ring 1 effects run energy restore 50% every charge 1 charge for ring 1 and 2 charges for ring 2 and 3 charges for ring 3 recharges every day Ring 2 30 low alchmey every day I think Ring 3 cabbage port it teleports you to the cabbages south of falador patch

the new bank is smexy i can finally organize it and not have all that clutter. the tabs rock and the search button is just what i need

Good job jagex :thumbsup:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Bank - Brilliant. Although I'm having problems moving the right items around. For instance, I tried to put my void knight gloves in my armour tab, and every time it moved something else, like 148 games necklaces, or boots of lightness. Took me 10 minutes for the gloves to get in the right tab. Anyone else have a problem? Or was I doing something wrong (pretty sure I wasn't).

Item Lending - Already sick of it. Two most common occurrences:

"OMG I've got 3a!!@1111"

No, you haven't. You, like many others will no doubt do, paid 30k for an hour's loan to pretend you're stupidly rich.

"Can I borrow your GS?" - this already seems to be the most common question at the moment.

I've kind of made a resolution not to borrow anything, and only to lend medium value items to friends. I really, really hope, most people get bored of lending and go back to actually working for the items they want, and that their friends get bored of other people scrounging off their hard work. I know I will on both counts.

Duckie_Wins.png

Just finished the diary myself. Pretty awesome reward in my opinion, especially for free to play. And the cabbage-teleport looks super :thumbsup:

I think the lending system is nice, pretty soon people will get tired of begging rares from random people. It is pretty cool to lend a god-sword from a friend while he is away for a day or doing something else. So all in all a good update =D> Oh and the bank is nice also, I love the search button <3:

268 Quest Points

Wewt done diary too! lame reward, whens the next one coming i want something useful like varrock plate! :)

Actually the ring could be VERY useful. If it has 3 charges for 50% run energy, I could see this being used at sara GWD ALOT. Because ROL with groups are useless, this would make a very good option for a sara GWD ring, plus its an additonal teleport out if its ring 3?

dawnsigblue-3.png

Wewt done diary too! lame reward, whens the next one coming i want something useful like varrock plate! :)

Actually the ring could be VERY useful. If it has 3 charges for 50% run energy, I could see this being used at sara GWD ALOT. Because ROL with groups are useless, this would make a very good option for a sara GWD ring, plus its an additonal teleport out if its ring 3?

If i was at saragwd and needed run id take terrorbird with alot of scrolls worth more than 50% also 4 Man you dont even need run if you do it right.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Managed to do all the diaries

[hide=Spoiler of last reward]The reward is the final ring that gives 3 50% run energy boosts and 30 low alchs per day i believe. It also allows you to teleport to the cabbge field south of falador lol. Called the cabbeway or something. Also Ned says if you stand by a farming patch for a while a ghsot appears. Hmm[/hide]

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I'm disappointed there is no lock option for placeholders (you can withdraw all, except one). Would make things a lot easier -.-

2480+ total

The ring 1 effects run energy restore 50% every charge 1 charge for ring 1 and 2 charges for ring 2 and 3 charges for ring 3 recharges every day Ring 2 30 low alchmey every day I think Ring 3 cabbage port it teleports you to the cabbages south of falador patch

My god...could this be any more harder to read. :thumbdown:

So let me get this straight. Its called the Explorer Ring. There are 3 versions (one for each set of tasks complete). Each task gives it an extra charge (up to 3). If you use a Charge it restores 50% of your Run Energy. Explorer Ring 2 give you 30 Low Alchemy (free???) per one Charge? And Explore Ring 3 gives you a teleport to Cabbage Patch just south of the Farming Patch below Falador per Charge? And the Ring Recharges Daily?

Is that correct?

Wewt done diary too! lame reward, whens the next one coming i want something useful like varrock plate! :P

The teleport to Fally cabbage patch will be very useful if you are farming as its close to Fally allottments.

Lummy Diaries complete. :P

[hide=Spoilers-Rewards]Beginner - 500xp lamp, Explorer Ring 1, replenishes rn energy and gives small mage boost.

Easy - 1k lamp, previous + 30 low alchemys.

Medium - 1.5k lamp, previous + teleport to cabbages south of fally.

you get 1 charge for level 1, 2 charges for level 2 etc. You use one charge when ever you use any of the abilities above.[/hide]

Bank is great, quickly shuffled all my items into tabs.

Lending, well I'm glad I sold my ss, since already there is a huge flood of 'Can I borrow X plsplsplspls for just 3 hrs!' Try GE, and also lummy castle.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Not sure if it's already fixed, but there's a bug that allows you to get A LOT farming exp for free.

** [ TRACKER ]: [farming] exp gains for darkholes0 in last 1day: 4,556,899.

Just felt like mentioning.

Not sure if it's already fixed, but there's a bug that allows you to get A LOT farming exp for free.

** [ TRACKER ]: [farming] exp gains for darkholes0 in last 1day: 4,556,899.

Just felt like mentioning.

Intriguing... :shame: