I have steped down from leading Militos Deci

Bufoman

Hello every one

Today I officially stepped down from my position as leader of Militos Deci. I have named Armybuilder1 as my successor. I am making this topic so every one who is interested will know what is going on. Although I am no longer the leader of Militos Deci I am still the Root Admin of our community forums, and have taken for myself the title of "Founder".

Thank you for reading, you now know who's in charge.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Unfortunate that you're going. What will you be doing with yourself now then? Also congrats to Armybuilder on the promotion.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

From what I remember him saying, the game lost it's appeal to him with Dec 10.

Sorry for saying it for you, Founder Bufoman, but I am still sad that you left :( .

Right now, MD is trying to rebuild and restart with it's.... :-k .... 4 members left.

Expect to see us in the future :P

22031_s.gif

Yes it's true, Runescape has lost all it's appeal for me. I think they finally killed it when they removed the old wild. What it is now is something entirely different from what I fell in love with so long ago.

I am giving online organizations a break for now; I intend to focus more on things in the real world. I recently became the president of a new Chess Club, and it show's great promise.

Thanks all and farewell from Runescape my good friend. I will miss you. Thank you for everything you have taught me.

Thank you for your support people. And be prepared Militos Deci will be back and we shall come back Stronger than ever

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

MD is still not closing even with four members left. That's some dedication you all have there.

It's truly sad to see Bufoman go, but I'm sure the new leader will make him happy. Keep in touch with us Bufoman.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

TSA has lost a valuable member in the process, but will be there to support the rebuilding and will provide counsel where needed :) Much luck to Army and friends...

Bufoman, sad to see you go, I know how long you have been pondering over this decision...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Good luck Army with leading MD, I think you'll do a fine job.

I'd also like to congradulate you on leaving, Bufoman. I know for myself that quitting this game is really hard when you're this involved in a clan, you'll see later on that it's for your own good. We'll see you around.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yes I have been considering this for a good 6 months now. Should have done it a long time ago...

We got some good people though, Sir Armybuilder proved himself time and time again as one of our most loyal and dedicated members in the past, I am confident that he will make a fine leader if given enough time and support. Also I should mention Nighthawk890 who would have been my successor, however he has been terribly pre-occupied of late, and as I understand it feels the same way about Runescape as I do. If he ever starts playing again I hope to see a space in the leadership open up for him.

Thank you all for the warm farewell, know however that it is not a sad day for me. I am free at last from what had at one time become a life of servitude... Spending at least 5 hours of my free time each day just to hold things together is not my idea of a good time.

Yes I have been considering this for a good 6 months now. Should have done it a long time ago...

We got some good people though, Sir Armybuilder proved himself time and time again as one of our most loyal and dedicated members in the past, I am confident that he will make a fine leader if given enough time and support. Also I should mention Nighthawk890 who would have been my successor, however he has been terribly pre-occupied of late, and as I understand it feels the same way about Runescape as I do. If he ever starts playing again I hope to see a space in the leadership open up for him.

Thank you all for the warm farewell, know however that it is not a sad day for me. I am free at last from what had at one time become a life of servitude... Spending at least 5 hours of my free time each day just to hold things together is not my idea of a good time.

I couldn't agree with you more. You made the right choice, the same one we'll all have to make sooner or later.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Sad to see you leave... but I guess it is for the best. Although I really wish that I was informed a little more on some things...

Good luck in the real world. ::'

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

I couldn't agree with you more. You made the right choice, the same one we'll all have to make sooner or later.

Our terrible fate--which may not seem so terrible when the time comes.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Today at 1PM Eastern (New York) Standard Time I will be logging on quite likely for the last time in runescape. My former troops have put on a departing from runescape ceremony for me, and I invite every one who is interested to come. I know this is short notice, but I would like to see some of the people I have come to know over the years come.

I missed you Bufoman; I simply couldn't make it. I would apologize, but an apology isn't enough to cover something of this magnitude. I'll be on my watch for any small chances in the future to talk with you again.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Idk how MD is going to live without its founder its going to be a huge blow, maybe we could hook up and play some chess on funorb sometime :P :P

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif