Wtf leo?

mervinator_9

Okay so the leo the gravedigger random is pretty annoying, even more annoying when you've collected all the rewards, both outfit and emotes.

So anyway the last time i logged in, in about the space of 2 hours, i had the gravediggere random 4 times!

its such a rubbish random anyway and should probaly just be scrapped

stupid leo -.-

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

There's nothing wrong with Leo. IMO he's one of the better ones. It gives you a chance of clearing your inventory of stuuf, which, in turn allows you to stay longer training (or slaying) at one spot. The only annoying thing is that it areas like fire giants the mosters become agressive again. Leo has, on many occaisions enabled me to complete slayer tasks without an additional bank run.

Yesterday, I had three prison Petes in half an hour's time, spiced up with a mime and an old man... -.-

I don't mind randoms that much, but when you're potted or got a familiar with you, it is annoying to see the minutes tick away. The problem with the gravedigger, the maze, the mime... is that they take a while.

Nothing to do but wait until Jagex changes them, which hopefully will be soon :pray:.

Okay,you really have to make your title gramatically correct because I clicked thinking this was about Lego,and had a "WTF" response ready (Deletes copypasta for WTF picture).

Leo is actually the best random I've got since mimes,but you know I'm not actually rich enough to have a familiar out or be potted up when I get him...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The only annoying thing is that it areas like fire giants the mosters become agressive again.

and that was exactly were i was (smoke dungeon to be precise)

the ability to bank some of your stuff is a good but it your only getting crappy drops anyway it doesnt make up for it

as far as randoms go there are definately worse but also alot better ones, the thing that really annoys me about leo is the fact is takes quite a long time(compared to other randoms) and the reward at the end is pitiful (prayer xp plz?)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Leo's the reason I quit combat for a while. :x His event takes way too long for just 500 gp, and the only plus is the banking (only if you have a nearly full inventory though).

Off topic: where' s the Rock golem? I haven' t seen him in 4000+ coal.

On topic: Whell Leo isn' t one of the most fun randoms and the Zombie costume isn' t too preety but when I trained at Ice giants I got bored of constant clicking so when Leo got them angry again it was quite fun, I only ate and that was it.

But seeing him 5 times in 2 hours drove me back to the mines.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Leo's the reason I quit combat for a while. :x His event takes way too long for just 500 gp, and the only plus is the banking (only if you have a nearly full inventory though).

True, I average in about 3-5 minutes. That is far too long spent on a random event - deposit opportunity or not. In 3 minutes you could easily have made a bank trip so it is not much of a help. Leo is also awfully common, I keep getting him every time I bury bones in series which is easy to end up doing at most giants, trolls or ogres. Cannot help but be a bit frustrated every time I have him.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

When you go from 1-60 prayer without buying a bone at the fire giants, he gets really really freaking annoying. -.- He's the reason i bought 60-70 prayer and stopped training prayer since then.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Well, there's not much incentive to train prayer past level 70 anway :roll:

But yeah, some prayer xp would be very nice and much more suiting.

Do you people even think for the long run?That few extra seconds your prayer lasts can save your [wagon] at Barrows or GWD or some other dangerous place.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I like the Gravedigger random. It allows me to bank anything I may have in my inventory that I want to bank. I don't have to do a trip and my things get banked. Sounds pretty good to me.

Yup.Like even if didn't get the random you'd still have to bank,and when you do it resets the monster's aggresiveness and stuff to like if you did get the random.Right?Like you wouldn't be there if you had the random,and you wouldn't if you went to bank.People can claim "your spot".So you know what I mean?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Well, there's not much incentive to train prayer past level 70 anway :roll:

But yeah, some prayer xp would be very nice and much more suiting.

Do you people even think for the long run?That few extra seconds your prayer lasts can save your [wagon] at Barrows or GWD or some other dangerous place.

Yes that may be true, but I'm talking from a F2P perspective.

Even if I was 70 pray in P2P with piety, I'd still be reluctant to put a huge effort into raise it any further. That's just so many bones to bury, however you do it, ecto, altar, w/e.

I'd just go along my way and if were to see a bone, I'd bury it. But I wouldn't go out my way to buy a dump load then level prayer.

Still,if you're out of food killing say...Greaters...You've got 1/71 prayer and 10 hp left.The monster looks like he could die in 1,2 hits.And he could easily kill you.That 1 prayer could still save you.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]