Omg, another bad update ..

elucin8er

OH WOW. To top off my previous post about bounty hunting, I now discover item trading. I CANNOT give my sibling some items to help here along. WOW. That ... is so stupid. Are we children? Do we need our hands held so that we're safe from big bad scammers. GOD DAMN. Jagex, you guys may aswell say, Runescape, reccommended age is under 10 years ... -.- I can't believe the Runescape I've come back to. They may have the money, but they now have a rubbish game in their hands. Shoulda keep it RS1 style, that was true RS :(

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Ye it is retar-D-ed (dunno if you retarted yourself there or if your just avoiding the censor ;) ) but without it removing the wilderness would be for nothing so its RWTs(the root of all evils) fault really, if you really wanna give someone an item you could lend them it alot or just give them the money for it bit by bit over a period of time

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

You can always lend it to them, or if you don't want it you could sell it. Really, not being able to give something away is what you have to complain about?

I have some real complaints. My legs hurt. The economy here is going down the drain. I am dreading the upcoming election. My little girl has to go to the dentist tomorrow. I need to lose weight. I need to install a new dishwasher. My son has problems sleeping in his bed. My wife needs to finish her Master's degree. I need to start mine. Gas prices are killing me. These are all legitimate problems.

You, my friend, don't really have a problem here. Sorry, but I don't agree.

You are welcome to your own opinion though.

felter_laur.png

The second thing I'm reading of yours thats old news...Okay, listen. Ah, guess what? Item Lending came out. Guess you can help that little sibling, eh? Problem solved on that rant...Hmmm...Oh, scammers? Yes, people should be devoid of any scum like such. People who lie, cheat and steal deserve to be banned, or deserve to get smacked across the face with an update which stops scamming.

The fact is there are more children playing. Deal with it. There are plenty of mature people, you've just got to look around. Besides, if you EVER got scammed, you probably were distraught and upset over your lost. All your hard work gone. If you've never been scammed, take your ego somewhere else please.

EDIT: Do have to agree with Feltar_Laur above me, though. :)

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

You can always lend it to them, or if you don't want it you could sell it. Really, not being able to give something away is what you have to complain about?

I have some real complaints. My legs hurt. The economy here is going down the drain. I am dreading the upcoming election. My little girl has to go to the dentist tomorrow. I need to lose weight. I need to install a new dishwasher. My son has problems sleeping in his bed. My wife needs to finish her Master's degree. I need to start mine. Gas prices are killing me. These are all legitimate problems.

You, my friend, don't really have a problem here. Sorry, but I don't agree.

You are welcome to your own opinion though.

Comparing real life problems to Runescape is never going to work. I can win a billion arguements like that, how about we stick to the matter at hand.

The problem is Jagex changed something for the worse, this is a problem, and justifies itself as a rant. I see you and sephiroth trudging around these forums in hopes to stick up for your buddies Jagex and attempt to disagree with every rant posted on these forums. Obviously they are posted here for a reason, and MANY people agree with them.

These rant forums are not a place for you, you have nothing to rant about or anything to contribute to the conversation itself. Leave.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

The second thing I'm reading of yours thats old news...Okay, listen. Ah, guess what? Item Lending came out. Guess you can help that little sibling, eh? Problem solved on that rant...Hmmm...Oh, scammers? Yes, people should be devoid of any scum like such. People who lie, cheat and steal deserve to be banned, or deserve to get smacked across the face with an update which stops scamming.

The fact is there are more children playing. Deal with it. There are plenty of mature people, you've just got to look around. Besides, if you EVER got scammed, you probably were distraught and upset over your lost. All your hard work gone. If you've never been scammed, take your ego somewhere else please.

Old news, new nonthless, I've been out of Runescape for 2 years as previously mentioned so it is infact to me - new news. Like I said in the above post, the rant forums are clearly not a place for you, it seems any insult towards jagex is an equal insult towards you.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

I don't agree. There are many things that I think Jagex could do better. I just don't think that removing scamming, bots, and RWT is one of the things that they should have left alone.

Yes, your precious wilderness has been changed (not eliminated just changed), but there are many things that have been added or improved since then.

Hello, summoning, you can have a BoB extend your slayer assignments. What? You want to sell a Guthan's Spear but don't want to stand in world 2 shouting Selling Guthan's spear on hundred times just to get some lvl 22 offer you 10 lobs and a button. Guess what there is the GE.

What? You want to make money and still have a sense of excitement. Hello... you have GWD.

What? Pking you want? Bounty Hunter and Clan wars are just a teleport away.

What? Not sure what to do? You could quest or go for a skill cape.

Not enough adventure for you? When was the last time you got a fire cape?

Just saying, I love not having to worry about being attacked by some wretched no honor pker (many more without honor than with) while doing a clue.

I love not having to shout what I am selling over and over again.

I really love the Runescape that is here today.

I am not a Jagex lover. I just enjoy the game that I choose to play.

I understand your frustrations... I really do... I just don't think you are looking at the big picture.

felter_laur.png

Old news, new nonthless, I've been out of Runescape for 2 years as previously mentioned so it is infact to me - new news. Like I said in the above post, the rant forums are clearly not a place for you, it seems any insult towards jagex is an equal insult towards you.

While it's true that it's new news for you, it's old news to us--but old news or not, you've got to get over it. The fact is, scammers are people who decide to steal in order to make a living, in this case RS, so they needed to get eliminated. I mention this because I've no clue why you'd have a problem with it...Whats the matter? You want the noobs to get scammed like you might have?

Anyway...This entire post is old news to you due to the release of item lending, which is funny--it came out 2 days before you posted. Way to go skippy, congrats for not reading the website. Have a cookie.

Again, Felter_Laur is completely right. I agree with everything he has said.

I guess the last thing to say is...YOU don't belong in the rants forum. Like I said, item lending came out two days after, you should have figured that out. You should have known that before ranting. Instead, you complained you can't help your siblings. Also, even with the 3k trading limit, you can still give your sibling food, etc. like lobs, and thats 15 lobs. Enough to probably kill Elvarg. But thats besides the point--the point of the rant forum is to rant on something that is current and you don't like. The trade limit is old, maybe not to you, but you should have looked at the 2 million other posts on this forum that are basically th same exact thing, and again, looked at the website for any updates. You should have also looked at the updates leading to this month.

But enough of this. I'm out.

Listen, you could just take your time and read 2 years of updates. Then rant. And this could go in one rant.

Now, if you have 99 fletching then you are a member. Members can give out 200k per 15 minutes. 200k is not change, it' s quite usefull. Wait an hour and you can gush out 800k. 800k/hour is some heavy money on members and if your siblings don' t have to "work" for it I think it pays off.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

200k every 15 minutes? Thought the max per 15 minutes was 30k =/

Dude, these people aren't standing up for Jagex. There making a point. I liked PK'ing, but this was needed. Its definetly 10 and under because you can't buy your money. Nice one :roll:

GG.gif

200k every 15 minutes? Thought the max per 15 minutes was 30k =/

Dude, these people aren't standing up for Jagex. There making a point. I liked PK'ing, but this was needed. Its definetly 10 and under because you can't buy your money. Nice one :roll:

Although his point is wrong (that the game is a kid game since you can't buy gold) all of you can't deny this game has gone to the kiddies.

1. Home tele

2. Newcommer maps

3. Tutors

4. Tutors now give you money for tasks or something???

5. Wild Ditch

6. Cartoons in Dev diarys

7. Graves = No danger in losing anything hardly nowdays

8. New tutorial thing all together? Wasn't the old one decent as it was?

Eatrunearrow.png

Listen, you could just take your time and read 2 years of updates. Then rant. And this could go in one rant.

Now, if you have 99 fletching then you are a member. Members can give out 200k per 15 minutes. 200k is not change, it' s quite usefull. Wait an hour and you can gush out 800k. 800k/hour is some heavy money on members and if your siblings don' t have to "work" for it I think it pays off.

Why would I do that? I actually read 4 years of straight updates. At least I do read them.

Anyway, I thought he said he was referring to F2P anyway. Way to go. And I thought 30k was the max anyway. If it was 800k/hour, then I guess every update was for naught...But what do I know? I haven't read through 2 years of updates, I don't know anything about the trade limits...I know nothing about the RWTing... #-o

Ergo, if it's 30k/hour MAX, which I read on an update, then even with your 99 Fletching you can only give 120k/hour. Useful amount, but not as useful as 800k/hour...Well, I'm now officially going to say you, sir have to look up the 2 years of past updates, since you can't even give accurate information...

And thanks leatwindex. For everyones information, I didn't stand behind JaGex behind everything, I was actually mad about the updates until I figured out it was the best thing to do. RWTing is not a place in a game. Scamming is not a place in the game, let alone real life...Point is, no matter what you guys say, we understand what you're going through...But old news is old news. :P

Although his point is wrong (that the game is a kid game since you can't buy gold) all of you can't deny this game has gone to the kiddies.

1. Home tele

2. Newcommer maps

3. Tutors

5. Wild Ditch

This game hasn't gone to kiddies. Oh, look at that. I just denied it.

1) Home tele applies to anyone, not just kiddies, moron. It's helpful to everyone...And, it gives no mage exp. No complaints.

2) Newcomber maps have been here since I started playing four years ago, idiot...

3) Tutors. Interesting concept. They can help out everyone, even higher levels who give new information the higher the level.

4) Ya, because JaGex took a lot of harsh action and implemented the GE, people can barely make any starting money. Now they can, then invest in armor and get cowhides or something.

5) Well, if the ditch didn't exist, a level 10 who has been playing for a week could get curious, go in, and die. They lose potential customers that way, because of sudden death. And it doesn't have to be a kiddie.

6) Even putting cartoons, your an idiot.

7) Ya? Don't bless the graves. Guess what? Free stuff.

8) No. The old one sucked. I and thousands upon thousands love it. It's more in depth and adventurous NOT boring.

Huh, Nothing really kiddie, it applies to everyone. Congrats, you've reached a new doomsayer level! One more level and you can get the cape, eatrunearrow! =D>

Why would I do that? I actually read 4 years of straight updates. At least I do read them.

Whoops, my bad, guess I really missed that one. Anyway, 120k/h still isn' t bad, and I suggested the 2 year reading so that he finds everything he doens' t like and put it in one rant. But I could' ve sworn I saw 200k somewhere. Oh wait, I missread the infromation.

Guess I wanted to say that with 200 quest points you can give out alot of money per 15 minutes, not 200k per 15 minutes. D'oh.

Oh whell, read my history, I get alot of things wrong while I post, it' s just my nature that I confuse information. Does have some funny outcomes, like in real life I said "Shut up when you' re talking to me!" while I wanted to say "Shut up while I' m talking to you!".

(this I forgot to post) anyway, maybe you could try and teach your siblings patience with Rune Scape. Helped me with my studies, before I looked at the school book as a burden, now I just look at it as another task in life.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Anyway, I thought he said he was referring to F2P anyway. Way to go. And I thought 30k was the max anyway. If it was 800k/hour, then I guess every update was for naught...But what do I know? I haven't read through 2 years of updates, I don't know anything about the trade limits...I know nothing about the RWTing... #-o

Ergo, if it's 30k/hour MAX, which I read on an update, then even with your 99 Fletching you can only give 120k/hour. Useful amount, but not as useful as 800k/hour...Well, I'm now officially going to say you, sir have to look up the 2 years of past updates, since you can't even give accurate information...

And thanks leatwindex. For everyones information, I didn't stand behind JaGex behind everything, I was actually mad about the updates until I figured out it was the best thing to do. RWTing is not a place in a game. Scamming is not a place in the game, let alone real life...Point is, no matter what you guys say, we understand what you're going through...But old news is old news. :P

1. Home tele

2. Newcommer maps

3. Tutors

5. Wild Ditch

This game hasn't gone to kiddies. Oh, look at that. I just denied it.

1) Home tele applies to anyone, not just kiddies, moron. It's helpful to everyone...And, it gives no mage exp. No complaints.

2) Newcomber maps have been here since I started playing four years ago, idiot...

3) Tutors. Interesting concept. They can help out everyone, even higher levels who give new information the higher the level.

4) Ya, because JaGex took a lot of harsh action and implemented the GE, people can barely make any starting money. Now they can, then invest in armor and get cowhides or something.

5) Well, if the ditch didn't exist, a level 10 who has been playing for a week could get curious, go in, and die. They lose potential customers that way, because of sudden death. And it doesn't have to be a kiddie.

6) Even putting cartoons, your an idiot.

7) Ya? Don't bless the graves. Guess what? Free stuff.

8) No. The old one sucked. I and thousands upon thousands love it. It's more in depth and adventurous NOT boring.

Huh, Nothing really kiddie, it applies to everyone. Congrats, you've reached a new doomsayer level! One more level and you can get the cape, eatrunearrow! =D>

1) It made the game easier for kids who got lost! Boohoo! Now safety is just a free click away!

2) Once again made the game easier. And I've been playing since classic and I lived somehow without a map.

3) I'm bored of this considering all of your points FAIL considering all you do is explain why they added them rather then explaining how they wern't made for kids. I Lol'd at your point 6. All you could do is flame me.

Eatrunearrow.png

Go soak your head. Seriously. It's not that serious that you can't help out a sibling who's too damn lazy to get the items on their own. Besides, had you really read the updates, like you said you did, you'd understand by now the justification for the trade limits.

Also, I don't care that you're just venting steam. There's a difference between venting and spewing utter ignorance. If you can't discern between that, don't consider coming back.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Go soak your head. Seriously. It's not that serious that you can't help out a sibling who's too damn lazy to get the items on their own. Besides, had you really read the updates, like you said you did, you'd understand by now the justification for the trade limits.

Also, I don't care that you're just venting steam. There's a difference between venting and spewing utter ignorance. If you can't discern between that, don't consider coming back.

THANK YOU

GG.gif

Amen to that.

Wow, since when did Runescape become a single player game?

It is serious because the update was utterly stupid. The reason behind it supports my arguement of Jagex turning to a kiddy-like Runescape. Every update has slowly opened the doors for more kids playing due to how easy the game is now. If they complain something is hard, or if they get scammed, Jagex gets to work right away, as a large portion of their income is from these groups.

I am NOT here to have my hand held or have jagex decide what I can or cannot lend out. I HAVE read the updates but for me, it just doesn't cut it.

If you were around from the start you'd actually know what I'm talking about, so don't dare to try claim my post is of utter ignorance when you somehow thought you'd justified your point in one paragraph.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

I was here since RSC. But that got banned.

Dude, its over. Water under the bridge. He didn't need to be around to be allowed to make a point.

You can make a point, but when others do you attack them due to there opinion. Yes, it stinks. I hated it. But soon, I learned to move on. Theres more to RS than Pk'ing.

Think about that.

GG.gif

I was here since RSC. But that got banned.

Dude, its over. Water under the bridge. He didn't need to be around to be allowed to make a point.

You can make a point, but when others do you attack them due to there opinion. Yes, it stinks. I hated it. But soon, I learned to move on. Theres more to RS than Pk'ing.

Think about that.

Of course there's more, but pking will always be hands down what Runescape is all about. As soon as the wilderness was created, we all new something great was born. Now it's gone forever, and I can assure you a lot of old timers are not going to be happy. Sure we can play the stockmarket, or mindlessly click on the tree or fishing spot. But you know what most of us did that for? Money ... to save up and hopefully one day test our skills out in this wonderful wilderness.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif