Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

19683 replies to this topic

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

What kind of a [bleep] tweets about a friend's relationship problems?

The types that end up on Jeremy Kyle smh.

Luck be a Lady

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy

Sorry I should have clarified it's his new girlfriend tweeting indirectly about me telling me to address her directly if I have a problem with her and my ex being together. My next course of action is literally to ignore ignore ignore the situation until it goes away.

The situation will go away eventually, hopefully soon but I just need to block it out and remove his name from my vocabulary.

I just need to remember she's being defensive. It looks like she's attacking me but she's just trying to defend her reputation but the more defensive things she posts online, the worse things will get as people eventually forget about things on their own and they will clear up.

She's the one with the murky reputation, not me. If I engage, I'll mess myself up more. There can only be one loser here and it'll be me if I don't just disengage. It just means I have to block a lot more people than I thought I did but that's fine

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,149 posts
Should have blocked her too. She sounds shitty.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,443 posts
I remember that kinda drama when I was 14

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts
I know, right. I can be dramatic but I do think she genuinely has the mental age of a teenager. I can't wait to go back to campus to see all my friends again but for now things have to calm down a bit.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,443 posts

yeah i just dont get why an adult would make a big deal over your relationships or comment on their friends relationship and start shit with the ex even if the ex is telling them to do so.

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts

yeah i just dont get why an adult would make a big deal over your relationships or comment on their friends relationship and start shit with the ex even if the ex is telling them to do so.

Well, I have never felt like more of a passenger in my own life than right now.
There's a series of heated exchanges going on over twitter perpetuated by the girl. Couple of my friends trolling her, a couple making sarcastic tweets up. They're all angry on my behalf and it's not helping anybody.
I literally don't have Twitter, I haven't said anything on facebook, I've spoken to select friends in a venting fashion but otherwise I don't think I've directly fed the explosion.
I had blocked basically everybody related by that point, but the number keeps on growing and now she thinks people have accused her of being racist it's just a shambles.
Friends who have them on facebook say they've seen the facebook official thing go up with all the comments but she's still ranting and raving on twitter. It just needs to blow over.

The quieter I stay, the better. I really hate social media drama that involves me, I can't hack it.

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
you need better acquaintances/friends

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,149 posts
For real. I would never associate with people that acted like that
Posted Image

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

My ex used to hang out with people like that. People who would start shit in our relationship. "Oh if my boyfriend did that i would be so mad at him!" The [bleep] was single, and for a good reason. No one could stand being around her crazy shit for longer than a few minutes. But my ex still, for whatever reason, was really good friends with her. Her friend started so much shit between us that i actually had to give her the "Me or her" ultimatum. Even after we broke up this "friend" would still cause drama and talk shit, and my ex still decided to be friends with her. My only reasoning is that people who are acquainted with people like that do so because they crave the drama. They enjoy it, despite what they say or how they act.  

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts
It's over thank God

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,491 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

It's funny how I get asked out daily.

Even by people who already know that I am in a relationship.

Life rolls in mysterious ways.

I can bet that when I am single again (if I am), then I'd have to search for someone with a match.

Posted Image

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
Took a really cool girl home from the bar, proceeded to have sex, tells me she's 18. Feel weird about it, I'm almost 22. Have sex again this morning and hope to do it again after I get done pooping

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,149 posts
If it's not weird enough to stop then have at it is guess. Why is an 18 year old at a bar? Or are you European?
Posted Image

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,998 posts

If it's not weird enough to stop then have at it is guess. Why is an 18 year old at a bar? Or are you European?

they probably had a fake ID or a friend that worked at the bar. that's how me and my friends went to bars when we were 18 at least

77yLQy8.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,149 posts
I chalk it to "whatever" unless she's in high school. Then it's weird.
Posted Image

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
Yeah fake Id, college town

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts

Reminds me of rumours about people getting into clubs with bus passes and $20 on my year abroad lol

I loved having hot friends cause we'd be allowed to skip the line so often, it was bad but I loved the corruption

On a side note I'm doing so great compared to a week ago. I go back to campus in a few weeks for the last few days and I have a guy I might be "hanging out" with but the only thing is I think he likes me and that is a problem because I don't like anyone, I don't want a relationship for sure and I don't want to have any sort of cutesy affectionate couple-y intimacy either. I'll do feelings one day, just not for the forseeable future so I'm probably going to have to drop this sooner rather than later that I am very unlikely to stay the night, spoon or want anything more and if he's not cool with that then I'd rather not do anything/lead someone on.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,491 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Bloody [bleep]ing hell.

Been with my girl half a year now.

I am seriously considering whether I should break up with her.

We are two completely different people. I think that if she knew what I was doing bi-daily, she would have dumped me a long time ago.

I have never cheated on her or anything like that. It's just that I go out. A lot. And sometimes happens that I am in mainly or pretty much only in girls' company...

I also like to drink a lot.

And I am lazy.

Meanwhile, she is a girl who had only been semi-drunk once before I met her. I have gotten her to somewhat drink alcohol sometimes. She also doesn't go out. At all. At her birthday there were only her relatives and me, making a total of 5 of us.

I also think sometimes that she has no ambition. She is too pessimistic and with low self-esteem. She studies to be a doctor and is doing so with flying colours. Yet she was happy to get a job as a cashier for summer. I tried to convince her that she could get nearly triple the wage as a waitress, and she said that nobody would want her and that she does not like to communicate with people...

Not to speak of anything remotely related with her curriculum. And there are lots of jobs for people with medicinal background.

Also, she is pretty much never initiating anything... I understand that I should be the main escalator, yet sometimes there should be some enthusiasm...

Yet she is pretty and is now pretty much hand over heels into me... Breaking up with her would devastate her... I am her first bf pretty much.

Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,784 posts

Waitresses make triple what cashiers make in Estonia? Damn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users