Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

19749 replies to this topic

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
Didn't do Six Flags but we had had some food and went around Atlanta.

I think it went really well. We'll see if there's a third date. I'm hoping we go to Charlotte / Carowinds and grab dinner. It'd be cool to be the one doing the showing around.

ozXHe7P.png

MarilynChristian
[ Display Name History ]

MarilynChristian

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts

If you're satisfied with the number of dates you're currently getting then you don't need to change anything. As a rule of thumb I wouldn't have any more than 2 or 3 photos, and try to have as much variety in your pics as possible. Your sense of fashion looks good. My profile description on Tinder/Bumble's almost always empty, whereas my profile on a website like OKC will be like a 3 paragraph essay.

I think there's a feature on Tinder you can use where it'll tell you which of your pics are the best.

I think, it is not enough to be on the edge of different companies aspects. That is the reason why a lot of people are looking for the aspects like writing a good description with the help of professionals like https://edubirdie.net/ and get the great texts after it. Moreover, of the people are looking for the opportunities, you are welcome to be sure in the quality and other types of work all over the world with their help.

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

I always thought the Tinder feed was a stupid way of Tinder devs trying to make Tinder into more of a social media platform like Facebook instead of a dating app. On Thursday night at like 10pm my Tinder feed updated to show a girl I messaged months ago suddenly adding a bunch of new photos. I took that to mean that she's back on the market. I just picked up where I left off and asked her if she wanted to meet up for drinks. Ended up going on an impromptu drink date with her and making out with her. I'll have to keep an eye on my Tinder feed more often :D

77yLQy8.png

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

nvm

ozXHe7P.png

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

ozXHe7P.png

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,472 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

are you asking a second opinion or venting.

But yeah it seems really passive aggressive to go and publicly call out someone you probably begged for feedback from just because its negative.

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
Like I said in the Discord (albeit more colorfully), I only mentioned who it was to show it was a girl (one of so many) who said I looked gay. And never did I beg or even ask for Major Vezon's advice.

I was genuinely asking for advice on why I look gay.

ozXHe7P.png

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
Discord?

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts

Discord?

Check your messenger, if you don't see an invite PM me
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

Like I said in the Discord (albeit more colorfully), I only mentioned who it was to show it was a girl (one of so many) who said I looked gay. And never did I beg or even ask for Major Vezon's advice.

I was genuinely asking for advice on why I look gay.

not sure what exactly you guys are talking about since I seem to be out of the loop, but we've given you input in the past regarding your androgyny. people are going to think you're gay if you try to emphasize/express your feminine side. if you don't want people to think you're gay, then you're going to have to emphasize your masculinity and minimize your femininity. if you tell women that you like to wear dresses or that you've had sex with men before, they're going to think you're gay. if you abandon your lifting routine and end up being skinnyfat at 5'9 150 lbs (or less), they're not necessarily going to think you're gay, but they're also not going to view you as a masculine/sexual entity. same goes for if you don't have any facial hair, don't have confident/masculine body language, and self-edit/filter yourself when talking to women (meaning, prioritizing politeness over honesty).

77yLQy8.png

Gunwale
[ Display Name History ]

Gunwale

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
I [29M] Caught My Wife [27F] Letting Our Male Neighbor Rub Lotion On Her Pregnant Stomach
renderTimingPixel.png

This literally happened this morning. I posted it here and FB2Mate, hoping to vent and maybe get some perspective because I've been extremely upset all day and can't process this productively. My wife is 8 months pregnant with our child. We live next to another married couple who're in their late 30's. I don't like the guy. I've found him to be invasive and the weird type of friendly that almost seems to be prying and clingy. I'm not sure if that's clouding my judgement here or if this validated my beliefs about him.

I left for work, decided on the way there I just wasn't feeling it and called off. I stopped for breakfast before heading home to surprise my wife. 40 mins tops. I get home, enter from the back door and here's my wife and my neighbor sitting in our living room on the couch. She's turned toward him, fully clothed but with her shirt pulled up over her very pregnant stomach while he, facing her, is rubbing lotion on her stomach with both hands.

They both froze, before my wife asked how come I was back and then said "(his name) stopped by to borrow the toolbox while I was moisturizing, and wanted to know if he could feel the baby so I said ok." I told him to get out before I put him out, and he left immediately.

I tried to stay calm and talk to her and get the whole story. Neighbor's wife is apparently infertile (first I heard of it which is amazing considering the guy never shuts up about his personal woes) and he wanted to feel the baby. That's her story and she's sticking to it. That's not good enough for me. My thought process is there's a big [bleep]ing difference between feeling a baby for 10 seconds and coming into our home and rubbing lotion on my wife's stomach. If it was some close friend of ours I might understand, but I dislike the guy and my wife has never expressed any sort of closeness to him either aside from passing pleasantries, and she's not the type to let anyone she isn't close to put their hands on her. So in the span on a day the guy goes from being a distant acquaintance of hers at best to her deciding to invite him in and let him rub her? I also find it convenient that he showed up that early, right after I went to work, very shortly after his own wife also left for work. And he's never came over asking to borrow anything of mine before, yet 9:30 in the morning and he urgently needs a toolbox?

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

nice

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
Yeah that's pretty damn weird
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,513 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Fun stuff.

Yesterday an old Tinder match who I hadn't met with, but had gotten to FB chatting with asked me if I was swiping again. Super [bleep]ing hot emo chick, full sleeve tattoo, has IG photos of her only having chains and high heels, and so on. Anyways, told her straight about the mess I was in. She wanted to meet me asap. She had gone through an attempt earlier aswell, and wanted to talk me out of it.

Settled on a date on Sunday.

And then came today, where I probably was too straightforward in my intentions for tonight (re: Discord) and I might have blown it.

Not asking for advice, just saying life goes in mysterious ways. Very mysterious ways.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
She can empathize but she's not a doctor, so yeah it probably made the situation a little much haha
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,513 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
We didn't meet up, cause I was already set up under surveillance before that and wasn't allowed at a wheel of a car...
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
Oh ok, I didn't quite understand then. Hope you're feeling better today!
Posted Image

GeorgeDan
[ Display Name History ]

GeorgeDan

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Hi Guys!

Great pieces of advice  :shades:

Thank you!

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts

Hi Guys!

Great pieces of advice  :shades:

Thank you!

Glad we could help :)

Remember, communication is the key to a good relationship! So talk to your SO, it's really important.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts
Petition to add "enbyfriend" to the title of this thread. 'Cuz I would like to have an enbyfriend.

If only we had a mod to do it for us :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users