"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Overhauled my Tinder profile to be a lot more sexual and sleazy. I was using the same pics as from the dating sites but now I'm using the shirtless mirror selfie instead :D We'll see how that works out since I'm aiming for 1st date sex on Tinder.

Still doing everything the same as always on the other dating sites and aiming for 2nd date lays on those though.

we call that a one night stand

I haven't read the other 800 pages, just this post lol

Today I learned that restaurant waitresses will often eat their patrons' leftovers after they've paid and left.

Or maybe tonight's Tinder date was just a voracious weirdo.

Some do, depends how tight money is

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Depends how touched the food is. Sometimes people just straight don't touch their onion rings. You think I'm gonna not eat them?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Depends how touched the food is. Sometimes people just straight don't touch their onion rings. You think I'm gonna not eat them?

There was that movie from waaay back about that girl who was a poor waitress barely making it who turned into a boxer

when she put the person's food in tin foil she said it was for her dog but then the next scene or whatever was her ravenously eating it

max.png 50.png

Today I learned that restaurant waitresses will often eat their patrons' leftovers after they've paid and left.

I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Been in a new town for one week and I have a Tinder date saturday morning. She was pushing for it a lot more than me so I'm excited to see how this goes, pretty cute too.

Been in a new town for one week and I have a Tinder date saturday morning. She was pushing for it a lot more than me so I'm excited to see how this goes, pretty cute too.

doope

kill em

nearly 10 months with my girlfriend, wonder what I'll get her next month. she's super bummed out even though she knew it, but I'll definitely be in boot camp by our 1 year.

max.png 50.png

Nice. You could probably get a lot of dates by playing up the "new in town" thing

77yLQy8.png

Shield of arrav is the only f2p quest you need a partner for. Easy pick up line material if youre going for runescape based tinder usage

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Went as alright as any of my other first dates have went. we got coffee and went for a walk, she did most of the talking, etc etc. hugged her at the beginning and end but we were sitting weirdly while we were at starbucks where i couldnt reach her hand and then when we went for a walk her hand on my side was up by her purse the whole time so there wasn't any more touching in between that. i'm probably just making excuses cause I'm [kitty]ing out though but whatever. She did say she wanted to hang out again before she left though. Apparently she's only here for the rest of this week before she moves back to LA so I'll keep trying in the meantime I guess.

Went as alright as any of my other first dates have went. we got coffee and went for a walk, she did most of the talking, etc etc. hugged her at the beginning and end but we were sitting weirdly while we were at starbucks where i couldnt reach her hand and then when we went for a walk her hand on my side was up by her purse the whole time so there wasn't any more touching in between that. i'm probably just making excuses cause I'm [kitty]ing out though but whatever. She did say she wanted to hang out again before she left though. Apparently she's only here for the rest of this week before she moves back to LA so I'll keep trying in the meantime I guess.

Haha yeah those are excuses :P No worries tho we've all been there before. In the future, if you're sitting awkwardly at Starbucks there's nothing wrong with saying "hey let's go sit over here instead" or if you don't want to move, "hey give me your hand for a second."

Shoot her a text in a day or two anyways though and see if you can hook up w/ her before she goes back to LA. But if you didn't touch her at all during the first date (not counting the hugs) then you might be friendzoned :P

77yLQy8.png

While we are on the topic of Tinder dates.

You may remember me mentioning that you should buy a certain t-shirt as it got me a date about 2 weeks ago. So I had that date about 2 weeks ago and it was simultaneously a disaster and a success at the same time.

So I get to the meeting place on time and she shoots me a text like "Sorry, I can't make it - something came up, I will be free in 2 hours" (OWTTE). And me being me and having nothing better to do decided to just buy a book from a charity shop and wait the 2 hours out at a park (it was a nice day) - I sent her a text saying, "let me know what's up at 3pm" because I am a cool cat.

3pm rocks up, we meet - the date is shambolic, that's all I was going to say (she thought so too). So we decide to go have a walk around the park (which conveniently leads itself near to my house) - I invite her in for tea. And then we had sex.

11 month dry spell broken.

All in all, in a space of a week (5/5 - 12/5) I had had 6 tinder dates organised with 6 different ladies, 2 of them flaked on me, 1 date went okay, 2 went meh, and the worst one was a resounding success. Moral of the story: Tinder is terrible but also amazing.

Addendum: Since then I have seen said woman many times since, she has taken a liking to me.

• Like 2

Luck be a Lady

sounds like a potential opportunity for NSA booty-call for the next week then. chicks dig that

While we are on the topic of Tinder dates.

You may remember me mentioning that you should buy a certain t-shirt as it got me a date about 2 weeks ago. So I had that date about 2 weeks ago and it was simultaneously a disaster and a success at the same time.

So I get to the meeting place on time and she shoots me a text like "Sorry, I can't make it - something came up, I will be free in 2 hours" (OWTTE). And me being me and having nothing better to do decided to just buy a book from a charity shop and wait the 2 hours out at a park (it was a nice day) - I sent her a text saying, "let me know what's up at 3pm" because I am a cool cat.

3pm rocks up, we meet - the date is shambolic, that's all I was going to say (she thought so too). So we decide to go have a walk around the park (which conveniently leads itself near to my house) - I invite her in for tea. And then we had sex.

11 month dry spell broken.

All in all, in a space of a week (5/5 - 12/5) I had had 6 tinder dates organised with 6 different ladies, 2 of them flaked on me, 1 date went okay, 2 went meh, and the worst one was a resounding success. Moral of the story: Tinder is terrible but also amazing.

Addendum: Since then I have seen said woman many times since, she has taken a liking to me.

nice job my man

what do you think of her?

max.png 50.png

To add to the Tinder stories, I started using it seriously about two weeks ago. My first two dates flaked, and then I had to be the one to turn down two more because I unexpectedly got a job in a different city so now I'm scrambling to move.

We'll just call that the practice round. I second the notion that Tinder is terrible but also amazing.

I'm also super glad to finally get out of a college environment. I eventually did hook up with the girl from however many pages back, pretty much just because I could. I also hooked up with a freshman in my cousin's sorority at a different college when I was visiting for the weekend. In a bar bathroom. Let me take this moment to note that I graduated a year ago. Like, high five bro, but also, oh god get me out of here please.

• Like 1

p2gq.jpg

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/05/25/confessions-of-a-serial-monogamist/

I think BD was being a bit harsh here but that was a really interesting read.

Entire thing sounds kind of... hypocritical. So he's getting all hot and bothered about women who date while a.) having no intention on getting serious with them, and b.) not telling them so from the start? Hmm... Here's my issue with the matter:

1.) Men do the exact same thing. Countless times. 

2.) He's blaming women because men are unable to control their emotions? Men have sex with a woman two or three times, and he falls in love with her. Who's fault is that? Hers? Nope. It's his own. He's unable to distinguish between lust, love, and infatuation. I can assure you that he's feeling two of those emotions for sure, but neither of them is love.

3.) He seems rather confused with the concept that a person once attractive can become unattractive. Pretty much just blind stupidity there.

I could go on, but i doubt there's much need for that. Point it, men do the same things he's accusing women of doing. Men are sly, men lie, men cheat, men aren't always open and honest. 

You could take the same 11 questions and pose them to men, and i'm pretty sure you'll get matching answers. 

• Like 1

Men in general are just as bad at women across the board on many of these things, yeah. He's stated multiple times in the past about how most relationship problems are the man's fault. But in this specific instance, BD isn't hypocritical since unlike the woman in the post, he doesn't lead his partners on. They pretty much know what they're getting themselves into from the start. He also never lies to his partners, unlike the woman in this post.

With that said, however, I empathize with the woman in the post since like she said, non-needy men are extremely hard to come by. Most men want to lock down their woman into monogamy as soon as they get the opportunity.

77yLQy8.png

Men in general are just as bad at women across the board on many of these things, yeah. He's stated multiple times in the past about how most relationship problems are the man's fault. But in this specific instance, BD isn't hypocritical since unlike the woman in the post, he doesn't lead his partners on. They pretty much know what they're getting themselves into from the start. He also never lies to his partners, unlike the woman in this post.

With that said, however, I empathize with the woman in the post since like she said, non-needy men are extremely hard to come by. Most men want to lock down their woman into monogamy as soon as they get the opportunity.

I think that's where people (like him) get a bit of a misconception of the idea behind why men "lock down" their women. It's not because they want to be monogamous, it's because they hate the idea of sharing (especially a women). Let's for one minute imagine that you come across a woman that tells you she's your, and only yours. She's not going to be intimate with any other guy. Additionally, she doesn't care if you're intimate with other women (or men). The conversation of monogamy will never come up. The man has what he wants. He has a woman that's going to sleep only with him.

Now on the other side of the spectrum, let's think of an actual realistic situation. You meet a woman, she says either you're serious/monogamous with her, or you're both allowed to see other people. Most men would choose the former (for reasons already mentioned). So again, it's not the woman's fault (entirely). The man was given an option, and due to his selfishness/unwillingness to "share" he chose to lock himself down by "locking her down". It's really quite simple. It is not men who rule the world, after all. 

It was also probably a stupid of me to say he was being hypocritical. What i meant to say was that he's making the average man out to be a hypocrite. Again, i'll say that men are just the same. If not worse.

• Like 1

I think BD's point was that she needs to be more honest or else she's going to rip their hearts out and feel guilty in the long run. Her point is that being honest doesn't work since apparently the men she dates don't want her to see other guys because they're too insecure and/or territorial.

The terms they use are from here

77yLQy8.png