"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Whelp I pitched a Starbucks date. She replied to my message on my bike ride home and by the time i could check my phone she had unmatched me lol so I'll never get to see her reasoning. This is not my week lol

If you're looking for reasoning on tinder I suspect you're doing it wrong. just move on

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Whelp I pitched a Starbucks date. She replied to my message on my bike ride home and by the time i could check my phone she had unmatched me lol so I'll never get to see her reasoning. This is not my week lol

Speaking for most of us here (I think anyway), getting rejected is far better than wondering what could've happened

• Like 1

If she unmatched you over a date pitch it doesn't matter what her reasoning was, it was for the best of your interests

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I use Tinder but I treat it differently than OKC/POF/Match since girls on Tinder have different expectations. I haven't really been doing much dating these past few weeks but on Tinder I was trying to only swipe late at night and go straight for sex (or a first date, with implications of first date sex), as opposed to a normal first date with sex on the 2nd date

77yLQy8.png

I've been on plenty of Tinder dates by now and I still get weird flakes/rejections. Last week I got a girl's number, started talking to her via text, confirmed that we wanted to meet up once she knew her work schedule the next day, texted her the next day and had a pretty decent conversation that ended with me pitching a coffee date. She never responded, and like two days later she unmatched me. No skin off my back, but I wonder why people even bother spending the energy sometimes haha.

p2gq.jpg

I've been on plenty of Tinder dates by now and I still get weird flakes/rejections. Last week I got a girl's number, started talking to her via text, confirmed that we wanted to meet up once she knew her work schedule the next day, texted her the next day and had a pretty decent conversation that ended with me pitching a coffee date. She never responded, and like two days later she unmatched me. No skin off my back, but I wonder why people even bother spending the energy sometimes haha.

Any time someone says "I'll let you know" or "I need to check my schedule," they're just politely rejecting you :P I instantly unmatch any girl whose response isn't "yeah let's meet up!" or "I'm busy however I'm available at [offers a specific time]!" If she says anything other than that, she's just wasting your time and isn't interested in meeting up with you

77yLQy8.png

Pro tip: leaving your girlfriend for even a second to talk to your ex will make her mad at you

Really would like to boink a coworker of mine.. Possibility she has a boyfriend, but I'm not for sure. We do pretty different things at work so don't see her often, and she knows my ex girlfriend.. So she knows I only just got out of a relationship. Hopefully she doesn't give a shit, and hopefully I work with her soon so I can kind of feel her out.

That can be either a great idea or an awful idea depending where and how often you work

Against company policy technically but its retail so who cares. Have at it!

I know target is particularly not into any employee relations though

• Like 1

It's usually not against company policy unless one person is in a higher position the other.

I thought it normally was, particularly in retail. Management would rather people not date because that can be drama. When I got my job I was basically told "it's against company policy, if you do date someone here, don't tell me and leave any potential drama at the door."

Also this.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Good! (I wonder, do the average dating tips we give toward guy dating girl translate to guy dating guy, or even girl dating girl?)

Most of them do since they're very gender-fluid. (Christ I hate that word)

Personality-wise I'm quite a submissive guy so I'm a sucker for some guys who can be both a bit cocky but charming it's a turn on. Over-cocky and/or "I'm big in the gay community, show me respect" kind of people though should go sit on a rusty pole since they're the reason some people, including myself, are embarrassed to be gay.

Popoto.~<3

Anyone here had success with leaving a note on a girl's car? (Like a girl that doesn't know you're into her, not a girl you've been dating for awhile)

I can't seem to get isolated with that girl from work and after tomorrow I won't see her for about 3 weeks. I'm torn as to either wait, leave the note, or message her on Facebook (we're friends already)

I like the idea of a note. Reminds me of high school locker note drops. Just don't make it weird. And know which car is hers.