"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

3 weeks is like an eternity in hot girl time (but hey, likewise can be said that waiting for the right time is better than jumping the gun). I think it takes a lot of introspection and a good grasp on who you are to know when the "timing is right". In my opinion, there's no time like the present.

Care to share your rough draft?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Rough outline of possible note:

Girl's name,

Brief explanation as to why we won't see each other for a few weeks

State my interest in wanting to get to know her better, ask if she'd want to get coffee or a drink sometime

My phone number

My name..

Thoughts?

And this girl *actually* knows you? If she doesn't, a note like that is kind of creepy, ngl.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

thinking of just throwing tinder under the bus and trying out okcupid for a while instead because [bleep]. Muggi do you still have any success with that or did tinder kill it more or less?

What was the problem with tinder you found?

Edit:

I should have reset my tinder profile when i returned to London. At the bottom of the [bleep]ing pile. In contest with 500,000+ other users (males). Probably easier to not use OKCupid.  Seeing as one can swipe 100 or so girls a day now. Might just set my search to 25 miles (other end) and swipe the first 10 or so cards before reducing the radius to see if that will change anything. Either that or I will just reset my tinder :|.

Luck be a Lady

And this girl *actually* knows you? If she doesn't, a note like that is kind of creepy, ngl.

Does she "actually" know me? Lol

It was a serious question....

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Definitely make sure you establish who you are in her life and youre not just some weirdo she worked with once but I dont think what you said is bad so far

• Like 2

thinking of just throwing tinder under the bus and trying out okcupid for a while instead because [bleep]. Muggi do you still have any success with that or did tinder kill it more or less?

The dating sites are still great but it's the summer time so getting dates is harder than normal atm. August thru october will be the best months

77yLQy8.png

In terms of k. But mostly we just want to be sure that you've at least talked to her before and she knows your name and things like that

Well looks like she knows you. I dunno why you found it a hard question. Basically if someone went up to her and said "what do you know about Low Levelled" what would she say?

A) Who the heck is that?

B) Nothing really. Just a guy I work with.

C) Oh, yeah, Low Levelled, (short list of things she knows about you)

D) Lots of things, what did you want to know?

If the answer is in A or B territory, she doesn't know you. If it's C or D then she does know you.

• Like 3

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

What was the problem with tinder you found?

Edit:

I should have reset my tinder profile when i returned to London. At the bottom of the [bleep]ing pile. In contest with 500,000+ other users (males). Probably easier to not use OKCupid.  Seeing as one can swipe 100 or so girls a day now. Might just set my search to 25 miles (other end) and swipe the first 10 or so cards before reducing the radius to see if that will change anything. Either that or I will just reset my tinder :|.

Just getting annoyed with how many flakes I get and I don't really feel confident going for first-meet-lays like everyone is encouraging with it when I still haven't gotten farther than making out with a girl, and even that hasn't happened for me sober. I just feel like the slightly slower pace allowed by how muggi talks about okcupid might be easier to start out with when i"m this inexperienced. And idk like I've gone on about 7 dates off of it over the last year and I've still never seen any of those girls a second time, just want to try something new I guess idk.

Okcupid is a much lower pressure connotation yes

Since (I'm assuming) you still have some overall confidence/carefreeness issues around women, I would sign up for OKCupid membership, Match.com membership, and use POF for free. Then I would do one massive dating blitz on the first Sunday of every month. That way you schedule all your dates at once and so it'll make you a lot more relaxed from all the abundance that week.

This is opposed to simply trying to schedule dates one at a time whenever you feel like it. You'll be a lot more comfortable with taking risks when you literally have 5 more dates on the calendar that week with girls blowing up your phone for logistics instead of just having one date all week.

Also like I said it's harder to get dates in the summer, so doing a big blitz will make it a bit more tolerable

77yLQy8.png

If you can think of something you both talked about, text them about that. Otherwise a simple "hey what's up" is fine (but boring). If she's already interested it doesn't really matter. Just make sure you pitch the meet right away and don't get sucked into a big conversation

77yLQy8.png

Ooh got stung, but no skin off my back in the long run.

Had a casual encounter/fwb type relationship with a girl (one of those ones from the Ol' Tinder) and was 'seeing' her for about a month. I go back to London - we agree to keep in touch and junk like that, she goes silent and is now in a relationship. Bothered by it enough to make a post here about it - she was nice but she nor I was keen to do "long" distance anyway. 

I was still technically in the same position I was in before said update so I will go back to Tinder. Speaking of which - I have completely forgotten how to talk to women again, again, again.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady