"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I'm on OKC too. Got my first OKC fail too.

So after sifting through what seemed like hundreds of Ursula's I found a few pretty hot girls. One of which we will call Sue, who was hot nearby and DTF and mutual liked each others profiles. She also had a profile pic with a drawer that was annoyingly slightly open in the background. So I talked to her a bit and when I brought up the drawer the conversation stopped.

sadface.png 

You found out about the drawer where she keeps the heads. Good job.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Keep it simple stupid

Who wants to talk about their living upkeep when they're trying to get it in?

Also, speaking from personal experience: the really hot okc girls that are dtf definitely have slept with a number of other guys from okc. Take that as you will

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

He has been gone for quite a long time.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It sucks for the girl, but she really should have just said no. She never explicitly said "no" and if you are dealing with a guy as stupid as the OP, you really need to be as clear as possible so they understand exactly what you mean. I'm not saying that it would have changed the outcome, but it certainly could have.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It sucks for the girl, but she really should have just said no. She never explicitly said "no" and if you are dealing with a guy as stupid as the OP, you really need to be as clear as possible so they understand exactly what you mean. I'm not saying that it would have changed the outcome, but it certainly could have.

How would she know how OP would react if she said no? He was already being threatening, and she doesn't know what's going on in his head. Saying no could get her murdered.

• Like 1

I mean clearly what he was doing was threatening, she was probably afraid that if she said no he would hurt her (more than he did).  She said she wanted to go home and he refuses to take her home.  She "fiddles with her phone" (probably texting someone for help or at the very least advice) and he takes it away from her.  He stopped her from leaving or getting in contact with anyone.  Even if the person is to believed and he was just messing around (which is a load of bullshit, she asked to go home and he refused to let her leave), those are pretty clear signs that he could become violent.

She was at absolutely no fault, even if she never said no or stop. Which it sounds like she probably did by the OP's assertion of "she wasn't into it".  It was rape plain and simple. Whether the rapist sees it as rape or intended for it to be so is entirely irrelevant to the situation. Coerced consent isn't consent.

(Not trying to go off on you, consent is just a topic that I take extremely seriously and want to prevent misinformation on)

• Like 6

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The guy was a moron who needs to read signals better and the girl sounded so passive I'm not sure if she's ever made her own decisions in her life. If one or both of those people were better all of this could have been avoided and they'd get to go on with their lives intact.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Abc and Horatio were the same person. Haven't heard from him since we collectively (and aggressively) told him to start talking to girls because they aren't all monsters. Hopefully he at the very least still lurks here. He was a nice fella.

On the topic of the reddit thread: I dont know how the guy thought going from "she was trying to leave" to "I took her phone away" to "we had sex" was a positive progression of events. I'd feel violated as the girl in that situation too. Not sure its really rape, but definitely shitty.

@ring world: close early and often. You need to know they're down to meet quickly or they're likely wasting your time. Muggiw can explain much better and with specific details

Started up Tinder a few days ago, only had one match in the middle of nowhere here and already get titty pics. Very nice titty pics.

DAFUQ?!?!?!?!?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

No more than 4 pics. Accentuate what makes you attractive. Ie: one selfie, one graduation photo, one of you driving, one with a bunch of friends clearly doing something interesting. Personal info should just be a location and maybe a relatable quote. Play during the later hours of most nights. Be superficial

No more than 4 pics. Accentuate what makes you attractive. Ie: one selfie, one graduation photo, one of you driving, one with a bunch of friends clearly doing something interesting. Personal info should just be a location and maybe a relatable quote. Play during the later hours of most nights. Be superficial

This is alright. Other things to note, try make your bio short and humorous. Don't include your height.

A picture of you "cooking" is a good too. Stage a photo of you laughing while chopping an onion/tomato or something.

Luck be a Lady

so over the weekend I saw the girl I've been seeing as I visited Seattle with a couple friends. we stayed at her place. we had last left off together with things kind of in a gray area as to where we stood in terms of exclusivity and seriousness and such, but it seemed that things were left on a positive note. so we had a couple pretty long discussions over the weekend about where everything stood.

interestingly, we seemed pretty much in opposite places as to where we wanted to see things going. I told her that I didn't like the gray area we were in between exclusivity and an open relationship - I wanted either a commitment or for things to be more casual than they are. I dont really feel comfortable with the area in between, where it's generally accepted that we're mostly going to only see each other but there's that aspect of "well ya never know!". we both agreed that we'd basically be upset if the other person started seeing other people, but she still likes this type of relationship with consistency yet not too serious of a commitment. the specifics never exactly got resolved, but I at least ended up more comfortable with knowing that she took what was between us more seriously that I thought she did in the first place.

after I left she had sent me a message saying she had been thinking about our talks and seemed to be agreeing with me more in terms of seeing the benefits of being out of this gray area. she said it'd probably be easier to discuss over the phone, so I'll probably end up talking with her soon. it'll be interesting to see what comes of this, so to be continued for the time being....

So she left you a message telling you she has something to tell you? That would irk me so much

• Like 1