"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

haha it was just because i lost my phone over the weekend so she just DMed me that on instagram and was saying that it'd be easier to talk over the phone, which is not something i currently have. should be fixed by tomorrow though. [bleep] virgin mobile.

So..

Met a girl at a bar last night, we danced for a few songs and I got her number.. Thought she was pretty cool, good sense of humor.. Saw her at another bar later, against my better judgment (thanks rum n coke) talked to her again and asked her to dance.. This time she said she didn't feel like dancing and wanted to hang with her friends..

She's a huge Royals fan which is a plus, but I kind of don't feel like texting her.

Text her anyway when you do feel like it. Worst case scenario she blows you off again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

nothing too exciting tonight. did nightgame for the first time in years with a good friend of mine that wants to master daygame and nightgame (which is weird because he and I have very similar personalities yet he's not interested in online game-- I guess he thinks online game is too easy and not as "impressive" lol). it was his first night trying nightgame so we just went out trying to talk to as many girls as possible to overcome "approach anxiety." he was in alcoholics anonymous many years ago before I met him and he's been sober ever since so it's impressive seeing him go out and talk to girls dead sober without much fear. but then again he's the guy that also taught me how to sell so he's already a pretty confident guy.

we both had a lot of fun but at the same time in the back of my mind I was thinking, "man. meeting girls at the bars is such a waste of time when I've got 2 girls messaging me on Tinder at 2am" the tinder girls were both fat, but my point still stands :D haha.

if I weren't so introverted I'd probably be at the bars every night though. I talked to my [super-extroverted, super-emotional nightgame pro] older brother about nightgame and he basically said "yeah dude so you guys got to talk to a bunch of hot girls, that's awesome man! I wish I was there!" fascinating how different we can be. I basically told him how despite how much fun I had, talking to all the women I talked to felt like a massive waste of time since I didn't get laid. He didn't understand and thought I was being crazy. Oh well :P

77yLQy8.png

In his mind you went to play in the major league but instead ended up with season tickets to watch the team. Not what you wanted, but still worth the time of showing up

What kind of a girl goes home with a random stranger they met at a bar and doesn't put out?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

What kind of a girl goes home with a random stranger they met at a bar and doesn't put out?

Essentially what I was thinking. I'm still surprised. Some women just want to watch the world burn
That's when you propose and break it off all within 2 hrs and then kick her out.
  • Like 1

I used to read a webcomic with a character like that. She'd go home with guys from the bar, but she'd only have non-penetrative sex with them.

That is possibly the most evil thing ever.

• Like 1

Essentially what I was thinking. I'm still surprised. Some women just want to watch the world burn

i have a feeling that you said or did something to turn her off at the last minute

77yLQy8.png

• 2 weeks later...

now that summer's almost over I reactivated my OKC account and got membership again. looks like they changed the formatting of the site so it's a lot harder to see if I've already messaged a girl. oi, this is going to make shamelessly spamming openers to hundreds of girls such a pain in the ass :wall:

edit: nevermind found a solution.

the women sure seem a lot uglier compared to a few months ago though >_>

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

I wonder if okcupid is on its way out to be replaced with a trendier dating site?

Didn't it have something to do with starting a fire or sth?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Honestly almost any self proclaimed anything on okcupid is a load of shit.

"Im funny and quirky" no youre not

"I like hanging out with my friends" everyone does you [bleep]

"Im open minded" im actually an ignorant bit[bleep]