Dragon Halberd Underrated?

Warrior_B666

I've always liked the Dragon hally. However I think it's slightly overrated in the sense that you have to complete regicide to use it. I'm not saying that Regicide is that hard, but the Hally isn't exceptional in the way that Dragon Scimmy is, I don't think the Hally does questing justice.

I'll probably pick most other Dragon weapons over Hally for training, Hally is just for looks imo. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the weapon for specific situations. Destroying portals iin Pest Control is one of the main uses I have for em...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I see no point in buying the 2h over the halberd.

Halberds can be very handy in situations with a safe spot. It can hit very hard, so in safe spotting it kills at a good rate. And if you prefer to hide rather than get hurt...

I recommend an MSB and some arrows to grab the monster without leaving your halberding spot. The MSB spec can be useful as well...

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I see no point in buying the 2h over the halberd.

Halberds can be very handy in situations with a safe spot. It can hit very hard, so in safe spotting it kills at a good rate. And if you prefer to hide rather than get hurt...

I recommend an MSB and some arrows to grab the monster without leaving your halberding spot. The MSB spec can be useful as well...

Safe-spots ftw \'

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Guest Cosinus

Always loved two-handed weapons, so Dragon Halberd is among the favorites. And since I'm not wealthy enough to buy Godswords/Saradomin Swords - the Halberd, Anchor & D2h will have to do. ::'

Always loved two-handed weapons, so Dragon Halberd is among the favorites. And since I'm not wealthy enough to buy Godswords/Saradomin Swords - the Halberd, Anchor & D2h will have to do. ::'

Two handed weapons r strong I gotta admit that :D

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I've used it for a while as a spec weapon, mainly on higher leveled monsters, like black demons, dark beasts, and DKs. For me and most of my friends,

DDS is really unaccurate while at DKs, but the hally can average around 30 damage a hit, and specs like this one below can be a lifesaver

080708111025mq3.png

(don't mind the junk gear, I was suiciding for my friend)

supremekb0.png

<3:

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I've used it for a while as a spec weapon, mainly on higher leveled monsters, like black demons, dark beasts, and DKs. For me and most of my friends,

DDS is really unaccurate while at DKs, but the hally can average around 30 damage a hit, and specs like this one below can be a lifesaver

080708111025mq3.png

(don't mind the junk gear, I was suiciding for my friend)

supremekb0.png

<3:

:o :shock: nice hits

yea, its underrated, its highly accurate

That is fairly true :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

[/hide]