Dragons

IeatWindex

Well I want to try my luck on iron dragons, so am I strong enough? Im going to have an anti-dragonfire shield, prayer potions, and anti-dragonfire potions. When I get the money I will buy a dragonfire shield.

So back to the question, what levels would I need meleeing the dragon? And what armor will I need?

Im going to use a whip.

GG.gif

you don't have the levels to mage them, let alone melee them, i don't know if you've been there before, but if you have, you will have noticed it's levels 115+ meleeing them.

get my levels or around 85's before trying, and i'd say atleast 70 prayer. also wear initiate or the better one hauberk or however you spell it.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Yeah meleeing metal dragon is pretty much suicidal unless you have 90+ att, str, def and hp basically.

You could mage them, just about, but you'd be better with a higher mage level.

All in all you thinking your gonna do any good against them is deluded at best, you need to train mage then give them a go or gain ALOT of levels in att str and def before even thinking about meleeing them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yea I need to train, What if I use Flames of Zamorak on the dragons? I will probably high alch my way to 70 magic.

Claw of Guthix is better. It lowers defence. Even if it doesn't make too much of a difference, you can autocast it with the Void Mace.

What is all of this? Are you lot kidding me?

I meleed Iron Dragons just fine yesterday with use of a Super Set (which I repotted when my att/str fell to 74) at 70 attack and strength and Slayer Helm.

I mean, really easy.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I meleed Iron Dragons just fine yesterday with use of a Super Set (which I repotted when my att/str fell to 74) at 70 attack and strength and Slayer Helm.

I mean, really easy.

Slayer Helm gives +15% Att and str. Try them without it and you'll have a hard time.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Yeah meleeing metal dragon is pretty much suicidal unless you have 90+ att, str, def and hp basically.

All in all you thinking your gonna do any good against them is deluded at best, you need to train mage then give them a go or gain ALOT of levels in att str and def before even thinking about meleeing them

Yeah, unless if they're a task.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I mean, really easy.

That was with the helm, without it you wouldn't have done nearly as good. I can manage 25 kills a trip meleeing without prayer while using my helm, without it I can only get 8-12

Assassin1357.png

I've meleed a lot of iron drags before... and I still don't have even 90 in any melee skill. :P I wear Proselyte, take prayer pots and sharks and just whack away at them. I'm not sure if it would be effective at the levels you actually have, but there's nothing stopping you from trying. I'm also pointing at that it is not suicidal to go there with under 90 melee skills, and in fact works pretty well. :P

Blakdragon39.png

I've meleed a lot of iron drags before... and I still don't have even 90 in any melee skill. :P I wear Proselyte, take prayer pots and sharks and just whack away at them. I'm not sure if it would be effective at the levels you actually have, but there's nothing stopping you from trying. I'm also pointing at that it is not suicidal to go there with under 90 melee skills, and in fact works pretty well. :P

Its suicidal if you don't know what your doing and it is rare that it will break even let alone make profit.

With his melee stats he's got little chance of not dying to them very quickly. Equally unless you have experience maging them so you can see how others deal with them melee style while ur there it's quite risky to melee them below about 90 combat stats

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Its suicidal if you don't know what your doing and it is rare that it will break even let alone make profit.

With his melee stats he's got little chance of not dying to them very quickly. Equally unless you have experience maging them so you can see how others deal with them melee style while ur there it's quite risky to melee them below about 90 combat stats

You seem to miss the point. If you wear an antidragon shield, drink an antifire potion and use melee pray, you don't take any damage. It's nearly impossible to die if you do this.

I'd say, try to melee them with a super att/str potion. If it's really slow, just try it again with higher att/str. During slayer tasks, 80 or 85 attack should do.

2dvjurb.png

Just remember to drink your friendly neighbourhood purple liquid in a vial that lasts for 6 mins and put the protect melee prayer on and you're good.

Dont bring food if your planning to melee em in Prosolete and.. bring a tele tab incase your on the brink of death.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

You seem to miss the point. If you wear an antidragon shield, drink an antifire potion and use melee pray, you don't take any damage. It's nearly impossible to die if you do this.

I'd say, try to melee them with a super att/str potion. If it's really slow, just try it again with higher att/str. During slayer tasks, 80 or 85 attack should do.

Its nearly impossible if you know what your doing, with stats like his one slip up with antifire timing would equal death basically.

Equall to melee them with thoose levels your gonna spend double what you earn on pots unless u some how get d legs or skirt every other drop

Plv6Dz6.jpg