ninja gree gree

snowball

I just ranged the ones north of the place to get the monkey dentures and telegrabbed some bones, probably not a very good method though but it worked :mrgreen:

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I thought if they hit you, you are sent to jail?

The monkeys on top of the pillars in the town do NOT send you to jail when they shoot you. They can be meleed and you do not need to telegrab the bones. You can take them off the pillars. Bones from these monkeys will make a small ninja gree gree. To make a large ninja gree gree, you need to go to the U shaped warehouse, stand in the middle, and unweild your gree gree. This will summon the large ninja monkey guard. If he hits you, he WILL send you to jail. Once he appears he will approach you. At this point, put your gree gree back on (and run into the warehouse to hide behind the crates if the archers attack you). Karam (the gnome assassin) will protect you by killing the large ninja monkey. Take the bones it drops to make the large ninja gree gree.

The monkeys on top of the pillars in the town do NOT send you to jail when they shoot you. They can be meleed and you do not need to telegrab the bones. You can take them off the pillars. Bones from these monkeys will make a small ninja gree gree. To make a large ninja gree gree, you need to go to the U shaped warehouse, stand in the middle, and unweild your gree gree. This will summon the large ninja monkey guard. If he hits you, he WILL send you to jail. Once he appears he will approach you. At this point, put your gree gree back on (and run into the warehouse to hide behind the crates if the archers attack you). Karam (the gnome assassin) will protect you by killing the large ninja monkey. Take the bones it drops to make the large ninja gree gree.

Or you could just kill Padulah(ninja with dual scimitars) who is in the town center surrounded by rangers to be a large monkey...on second thought, that may have been medium, but I did not see any monkey that was bigger than me in the course...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Or you could just kill Padulah(ninja with dual scimitars) who is in the town center surrounded by rangers to be a large monkey...on second thought, that may have been medium, but I did not see any monkey that was bigger than me in the course...

The problem with that is you need food, as you can't protect from range for the ninja monkeys and Padulah's melee attacks. I did the method I suggested and its fast and easy.

There's a wall just a little bit northwest of Padulah and the archers, where you can use protect from melee to kill Padulah. I don't know if the archers are too far away, or if the wall stops them from attacking, or what. But I killed Padulah twice in this same spot.

I used protect from range while I got Padulah's attention, and he only had time to swing at me once or twice before I lured him behind the wall.

Go upstairs and look for ONE ninja monkey. It takes multiple to jail you, so your good.

I did this, theres a house or something with just one monkey upstairs so no others can get there or attack you. I made a few from using his bones.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Awww. I had hoped to finally get a large ninja gree gree.

However, the ninja monkey that appears in the U-shaped warehouse is a MEDIUM, just like Padulah!!

Does anyone else know where the large ninja monkey can be found - I assure you the one that appears in the warehouse is medium!!

Thanks!

Compens.png

Awww. I had hoped to finally get a large ninja gree gree.

However, the ninja monkey that appears in the U-shaped warehouse is a MEDIUM, just like Padulah!!

Does anyone else know where the large ninja monkey can be found - I assure you the one that appears in the warehouse is medium!!

Thanks!

It maybe medium sized, but when you use its bones to make a talisman, it is a large ninja monkey that you turn into. I have done this and I assure you that it works.