Why is F2P so quiet now?

streetbmx4

Before my break from runescape, (i left just after hunting came out), F2P used to be full of people talking and asking for stuff but now its empty and quiet.

What happened??

Maybe you're younger then 13 and then limited to quick chat?

he left before hunter came out. Back then you had to be 13 to make an account. So I'm sure he has full chat privileges.

Amaranth_GTO.png

It probably has to do with the fact that at any given time, there's a lot more members logged on than F2P.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

And many others dont want to buy p2p, as they've progressed so much in f2p, that it'd be a shame getting p2p and ruining their 100% f2p status.

There is nothing special about being 100% f2p why dont people get this!

There's actually a thread about this on the general discussion forum.

On topic though, It's kind of wierd that the free world is quiet and empty, specially during summer, when people have more time to play the game.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

because all the 8-year-olds were honest and put their correct age down, so 90% of f2p can only use quick chat.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

In w7, I was stuck at camo random for a bit. Mod James H came to my rescue. He teled me to lumby. I saw 6 auto advertisers

I told him, he came, said hi and all 6 logged.

Since the trade limit, a lot of p/o'd 13 year olds left cause they couldn't scam "teh pixelz."

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

meh, maybe some of you guys are right they could be on holidays...also i dont know very many people who cant afford 5$ a month

F2pers arent poor -.- . Most choose not to buy p2p as they want to get past the skills you can easily train in f2p, eg woodcut/firemaking. Then they get p2p. Also, some arent allowed to buy p2p, and many others dont want to buy p2p, as they've progressed s much in f2p, that it'd be a shame getting p2p and ruining their 100% f2p status.

I am F2P for that very reason.

Actually, I can't find anyone to do Shield of Arrav with anymore...but maybe that's because I only go to quiet worlds.

I think with all the new content that f2p have along with the new ways jagex are using to rake in the members, that a good chunk of them joined members and another good amount are playing the mini-games since f2p has gone a long time without anything to do other than skilling.

Not to mention begging and scamming has all but been eradicated, so that also contributes the the"quiet-ness"

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Why is F2P so quiet now?

Bombed.

nuked with good opdates that removed rwt and begging :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg