Max Aviansie kills

Don't I need 70range for the top and vambs? And since I'm a Sara fan I'm gonna wear a Sara Top and Zammy vambs. :thumbsup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

So this setup for tanking from 66-70

Neit Helm/Torag

Red D'hide Top

Sara Skirt

Snakeskin Boots

Red Vambs

Rune C'bow/Mith Bolts

Zammy Cloak

Glory

Tis be good?But that means I gotta pickup the bolts by hand...cursed 66range.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

5/10, seen it before, the fact that your barrows got repaired by somebody else and you had bolts brought to you lose some of the achievement in my eyes.

Umm how do you expect me to fix it myself lmfao? Your kc depletes to 0 if you leave.

Thanks everyone else, except Blingkachi who obviously only came here to attack me, not that it really bothers me. ::'

Use dragon armour or 3rd age ;)

Anyways...

Very nice was about to give 10/10 when i read that you got someone to run resources for you so 9/10 :P

GOodjob!

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

really nice ;)

saw someone doing this before tho.

8/10! :D

btw, how many hours did all of this take?

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

drugs!

really nice ;)

saw someone doing this before tho.

8/10! :D

btw, how many hours did all of this take?

Lots of hours :( Dunno how many, but I was only 70 range when I began so it took me a while to kill them.

2/10 for having a 4k KC party and getting all your friends to send you messages, sigh.

Lolwut? I invited one person and got 2 ppl to message me.

Ooh grats. Go back, so I can scam you again :geek:

3984/4000.

Scammer.(jk) And lol @ your rating...

I LOL@the people who gave you lower ratings because you had a runner for supplies. It's like saying "1/10 for making potions to get to 99 Herblore." There isn't much of an option, is there. -.-

(I'll ignore anyone who argues that he could've used non degradable equipment. Armadyl would have been the only worthwhile armor to use in place of barrows, and it's safe to say that the majority cannot afford Armadyl.)

Thus, very nicely done. You seem to have had fun, and that's what counts.

(That, and the 11m.)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I LOL@the people who gave you lower ratings because you had a runner for supplies. It's like saying "1/10 for making potions to get to 99 Herblore." There isn't much of an option, is there. -.-

(I'll ignore anyone who argues that he could've used non degradable equipment. Armadyl would have been the only worthwhile armor to use in place of barrows, and it's safe to say that the majority cannot afford Armadyl.)

Thus, very nicely done. You seem to have had fun, and that's what counts.

(That, and the 11m.)

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

people who give medeocre rates and say they have seen it many times before anger me >.>

they obviosly havent tryed themselves lol. 4k kills non stop is insane, its harder than your precious barrows or spiritual mages.

gj on max kill count, and its silvermist82 not 92 thx <333

Silvermist82.png

I think it is funny people give lower ratings because 'they've seen it before'. Why do people with 99 Slayer or even just HP get good ratings usually? Oh yeah, because they have to put some effort and determination into it, this requires the same.

Huge congrats, must be pleasing to have an 11M top-up to your bank after that. ;)

Keep it up. ::'