Runescape Music

Zierro

Okay, I'm a big fan of music, but Runescape's music is just far too unpleasant to listen to. The reason I'm ranting is because I'm tired of turning the volume off every single time I login! Why can't it automatically keep the volume at whatever I set it at last? It's just so annoying. Same goes for the login screen. :evil:

/Vent

Same problem here, I miss my auto setting of RS music off. Thats why I got mad when Jagex put music on low detail (when was that? It seems like ages now) because I'd have music playing and then all of a sudden the runescape music would start up twice as loud as what I was trying to listen to. That was one of the main reasons I played low detail, along with hating roofs.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You don't have to listen to the runescape music, in-game or log in screen. I know I don't. The first time I logged in when the new hd came out, I changed my settings and turned all the music settings off, and they have stayed there. So mine automatically stays at what I set it to.

You don't have to listen to the runescape music, in-game or log in screen. I know I don't. The first time I logged in when the new hd came out, I changed my settings and turned all the music settings off, and they have stayed there. So mine automatically stays at what I set it to.

How did you do that? My music is always on every time I login.

How did you do that? My music is always on every time I login.

I don't know, mine stays off too. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

same here... could maybe have to do with your internet settings... cookies and all that jazz

vivresavieblogfj3.jpg

Why does rs even have music? what is the point of it except for the emote of air guitar. Although it isn't that big of an issue! My settings automatically save it so the music doesn't play though....

Why does any game have music? To set the mood.

On topic: My music setting are saved as well. Do you automatically clean out your temporary internet files every day or less? If you do that might be causing it because those files save settings and whatnot.

Why does rs even have music? what is the point of it except for the emote of air guitar. Although it isn't that big of an issue! My settings automatically save it so the music doesn't play though....

I like the music. Just because some people don't like it doesn't mean Jagex should remove it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I'd rather listen to "Fear" and "Angel of Darkness" on loop than some of the pvp music. They should change the theme so it includes Latin like WoW ::' . Latin pwns all languages, except for Japanese; that is its only equal :shock: .Sometimes I listen to the in game music, but only the ones I really like. There are some which are awesome and others which epically phail

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I think it might have something to do with whether or not you play HD. Whenever I play on my mom's laptop I play in low detail and it reverts all of the settings but fortunately that's always muted. When I'm on my PC I'm always listening to my own music and so I always keep it muted, I've been like that with every game that I've played since I was about twelve, that's probably why I get all nostalgic when I hear music from the SNES and the PS1.

I can see how the music would get annoying if you were doing something like woodcutting or fishing though. If you're staying in the same area and doing the same thing over and over again then it must get pretty repetitive.

dane_lennon.png

My settings always look like they're still the same (and in-game, I think they are), but the login screen says it's at the right spot, but always starts up at the highest volume. I fully agree with finding away to keep the music where it is. Also, I use Firefox too, so maybe that is the problem.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog