Have you ever been on national TV

KnightLite

I haven't been before.

i've been on local cable news for pitching and stuff like that in state baseball games, but nothing nationally.

Just curious if any1 has

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

i was. my friend got lots of money in spnership(for his ggo-kart racing, he's REALLY good).

he was on the news and i was there as his friend :D

he will be racing formula 1 racing cars one day most chances

Been on local tv. And they were filming for National TV at the Star Wars premiere at my theater, but I didn't get on film; they only did people who were dressed up as a Star Wars character, they got in an interview.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

no but i will be this summer. The cadet wing in my city is doing something for all the football games this summer. WE are going to carry the canadian flag out onto the field and for doing this, we are gonna get national tv time to advertise.

btw, this flag will be the largest canadian flag in all of Canada.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

when i was like 8 i remember holding a drinks stall with some friends in the street (yes, peanuts influenced my life alot then). Anyways, i used to live about 100m from channel9 studios. and a camera guy asked if he could film us or something like that (it happened a while ago, i dont think im 8 anymore :? ). it was a hot day, and it was aired as like the final scene for the news (when they play the closing fanfare). i was so proud :D

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

A family friend is on tv more or less every time there is a building fire in the west midlands (he's chief or something)

friend was on tv the other day because they were talking about a skatepark that was just built here and he was there at the time :P

logo.jpg

Guest GhostRanger

My band was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a couple of years ago. Technically I was in the shot...but you couldn't pick me out specifically.

Me and my friends were passing as they filmed Tonight with Trevor McDonald, in Faliraki, and they filmed a bit of us walking in the main street at about 5 am.

I watched the programme when I got back but our drunkeness was never included :(

sig2ho7.jpg

the news once talked about "hoons" and how they apparently terrorise the main roads.

Their is video footage of a car doing a burnout just past the car is my with a bunch of mates sitting on my car. (our faces blured)

We were labled as urban terrorists by the media they just classed as all as being the same group wich is stupid as there are thousands of people accross the state doing stupid things with cars how can it all be one group?

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

At a denver broncos game I was sitting next to a guy who won a brand new phone they put him on TV and I was in the shot. I'm talking he was in seat 339 and I was in 340! Off by one!!

During the 2004 playoffs in St.Louis I was in a short clip about fans who sit out and wait to get tickets. (waited many many hours to get the tickets might I add!)

At a Kansas City Chiefs game I was on film getting autographs from Priest Holmes.

^^^Most of those are local... except for the St.Louis Cardinals one. (I'll be out there this year too :D)

Then I was in the background shot in the parking lot of the Kiel Center back in 2000 at a AC/DC concert. That was actually on a major news station.

Rofl, never thought I would talk about this on tip.it

Early primary school my class was filmed singing 'Flower of Scotland' and it was shown on Channel 7(I think) in Australia. Lol proud moment :P

I was in the background of 'Booze Britain' in a pub when I was 17. For anyone that doesn't know what Booze Britain is, it is a television series that goes around various British binge drinking hotspots and shows what the binge drinkers get up to when drunk lol. Another proud moment, especially for my mum and dad at the time.

I have been filmed in the crowd of two old firm games aswell lol.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

Hahaha i was on 'smart' once this kid TV show where they draw and make stuff lol :D

:shock: I've watched that before. I only ever watched it because it was on tv after school, and their was nothing else on :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Been on TV in the UK, US and all countries in between (going around via australia and Japan). Good ole commercial jobs.

Also, back in year four I was in the kids TV show called "Look Sharp". All about observation.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I've been on MTV and local news 3-4 times. The girl next door to me was the MADE girl for the beauty pageant thing... I was on the news when I was 8 for releasing the very first frogs into the new exhibit at the San Antonio Zoo... My dad used to do news stuff for a National Kiteflying Association thing and I would go... And then just about a year ago I was on the news for something I would rather not be proud of, but my friend was killed in a car accident when we were street racing.

But I do visual effects and animation for National TV campaigns, does that count? :lol:

ESPN. 4th Quater in the 2004 Peach Bowl when Clemson whooped Tennessee's.....well yeah (woot woot). Its like at 3mins to go when they focus in on casey clauson, right after that they show some chicks with a sign then it goes to me and my family. 8)

But i suppose you people arn't fans of the best sport around (NCAA football) so you would have never seen it.... :roll:

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Hahaha i was on 'smart' once this kid TV show where they draw and make stuff lol :D

:shock: I've watched that before. I only ever watched it because it was on tv after school, and their was nothing else on :P

Hahaha ;) we know you love it and tape every episode... :P just kiddin

I was on the bit where they make like a big picture on the ground with like everyday objects... i was one of the kids helping lol :D it was in a garden centre :D