Stupid Achievements Thread

Bluejayfan94

Half Life 2's Zombie Chopper. Going through Ravenholm using only the gravity gun. Easy, but really the only point of it was to get you to use the grav gun because let's face it, against zombies is the only real application. It's kind of frustrating, though, having to run through an area trying to find a weapon while a fast zombie is chewing on your trachea.

BRAINS..! :lol: Though, I do like launching random junk at zombies :mrgreen:

I hated using random objects, since so many did little more than piss them off more and eat your face harder. Like wood splinters and those flour things. I used the sawblade as much as I could. Insta-kill. Sometimes Killtacular. :D

Sawblade :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: /5

You can also throw stuff like chairs, and the sawblade alone made it my favorite all-time weapon. Also, at the endgame, it gets even better. You can start throwing PEOPLE around, or zap them with the gun.

Try throwing tins of paint at any enemy and you'll see them be splashed with white paint. Not sure if it does good damage but its sure heck funny...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you know the easiest achievement I've ever gotten... Sid Meir's Civilation Revolution - 80% of Success is Showing up... [hide=]I played as the Americans, and at the start of the game they get a Great Person... The achievement is to get your first Great Person...[/hide]

Next easiest - The Fruit of Labor... Build a second city... [hide=]you press Y when selecting Settlers...[/hide]

The Next one after that - Science Potencia Est... Reasearch a technology. [hide=]Wait 5-10 turns after you selected a teachnology. You do nothing.[/hide]

Last one - Home is Where one Starts From... Build a building. [hide=]Press LB, and select any city. Select Buildings from the menu and click any... Wait a couple turns and you get it.[/hide]

Though, these achievements are easy, but they did the right thing. All 4 of these achievements are worth a total of... 16GS.

Theres an achievement on Gears of War, something like kill 10,000 people online? Bit extreme if you ask me.

10-20,000 people (I think it's 20,000), the "Seriously..." achievment.

But there's this one on UT3, get 200 kills on 50 different days -.- the "Get a life..." one... I mean SERIOUSLY! Who plays that much :roll: Guess the name of the achievment is a good one :?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Theres an achievement on Gears of War, something like kill 10,000 people online? Bit extreme if you ask me.

The achievement is clearly meant to keep you playing. It wouldn't be hard at all, it would just take a hell of a long time. The only hard part about it would be getting it fast, a few weeks being fast.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The achievement is clearly meant to keep you playing. It wouldn't be hard at all, it would just take a hell of a long time. The only hard part about it would be getting it fast, a few weeks being fast.

I would be lucky if I got it before I die the way I play GoW

I would be lucky if I got it before I die the way I play GoW

At least you can play Gears of War, my disc has been scratched for a think a year, the only reason I don't replace it is because I didn't think to do that until the beginning of the summer, at which point GoW2 was announced.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The group health one on TF2 for a medic, where you uber 20 friends.

I think its stupid because it forced me to MAKE friends. :oops:

Just ask a bunch of Soldiers/Heavies/Pyros at the start of the game for their Steam IDs. Strictly business.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Achievement on BF:BC for 10002 kills.

The group health one on TF2 for a medic, where you uber 20 friends.

I think its stupid because it forced me to MAKE friends. :oops:

No wai! I hate friends! Just, don't tell my friends that :lol:

jking

Oh, that one in MGS4 where it takes you 30+ hours to beat the game. Even on Big Boss Extreme, it doesn't take that long.

I even think the Big Boss Emblem is kinda pointless. You don't really get anything out of it.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Personally, I hate all of the get the flag achievements in assasins creed.

Takes longer than 10000 kills on gow i bet lol:o

(not really, probably, but it still is hard)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I gave up on the flags, there's like 400 of them.

Oh, that one in MGS4 where it takes you 30+ hours to beat the game. Even on Big Boss Extreme, it doesn't take that long.

I even think the Big Boss Emblem is kinda pointless. You don't really get anything out of it.

All you get is bragging rights #-o

• 2 months later...

First, the Multiplayer achievements on Perfect Dark Zero. You can get these achievements by playing the games with überstupid bots. :lol:

Then, the Lucky Winner achievement from BioShock. 100% luck.

[hide=Secret achievement]Defeat Andrew Ryan? By watching a cutscene where you kill him? O_o[/hide]

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

First, the Multiplayer achievements on Perfect Dark Zero. You can get these achievements by playing the games with überstupid bots. :lol:

[hide=Secret achievement]Defeat Andrew Ryan? By watching a cutscene where you kill him? O_o[/hide]

[hide=Secret acievement]it was a awesome cutscene though[/hide]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There was an achievement on SPORE to have one of your creatures banned; it was removed on the last patch though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The Brass Balls achievement on Bioshock. Is it even possible to obtain that achievement?

Err.. I guess so, I've seen some people achieving it on YouTube. I'm working on that one at the moment :P

[hide=Secret achievement]it was a awesome cutscene though[/hide]

Well, I must agree with that. ;)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Sins of a Solar Empire: Space Ponies.

And I think the "Pack Rat" achievement inDead Space (store 25 items in the safe) was kind of silly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Left 4 Dead:

Zombie Genocidest - Kill 53,595 infected.

The game isn't out yet but 53 thousand is a very big number, I'm not calling this achievement stupid but it's pretty jaw-dropping when you first see it. Oh and if youre wondering why Zombie Genocidest requires you to kill 53,595 infected, well, Dead Rising required you to kill 53,594 zombies for one of their achievements, and Valve wanted to do them one better. Theyre petty like that, those Valve guys.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Flags are easy just boring.