Man Stabbed & Beheaded on Manitoba Greyhound Bus by Stranger

Dexek

True, but he'd already proven he was crazy and strong. If he made even a slightly violent motion towards anyone else, I believe they'd have grounds to take him down. Even if it didn't kill him, it might have saved someone else.

Although I don't know Canadian law in that area at all, so I'm just speaking from what I've known to happen.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop complaining that he should die. He'll get the chair for sure, it just will take a while. It's not an overnight decision to execute someome like it was in the 1800's.

this is canada were talking about. we havnt invented the electric chair yet

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Oh you guys should have seen what peta said about this, I'm for animal rights and that crap but that was over the line.

Would you mind finding the quote? I can't bring up Google :? (Sweet Jesus that smiley is like cocaine.)

Oh you guys should have seen what peta said about this, I'm for animal rights and that crap but that was over the line.

Would you mind finding the quote? I can't bring up Google :? (Sweet Jesus that smiley is like cocaine.)

While it IS disgusting what people do to animals with slaughterhouses PETA crossed the line (again) with this one:

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/08/c ... stic_a.php

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

That PETA thing is way to far. In my book, a human life is always more valuable than an animal's and such a comparison is sick and degrading to the life lost.

Typical of such an ideological bunch.

Indeed, I thought they were saying people are animals, which is almost true, but doesn't cut it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I saw something there about "it's criminal to kill your own, but not other species". Well, yea, it's another species. Something entirely outside of our social community, not so with people. But when you're a group of crazies you'll size any chance to spout your dribble :|

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That PETA thing is way to far. In my book, a human life is always more valuable than an animal's and such a comparison is sick and degrading to the life lost.

Mass serial killer/rapist over the life of a police dog? I like your logic.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

While it IS disgusting what people do to animals with slaughterhouses PETA crossed the line (again) with this one:

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/08/c ... stic_a.php

Of course. PETA could probably compare a terrorist attack to a slaughterhouse.

I'm sorry that you don't like that I value people over animals. Yes, I believe every human being is more valuable than an animal on a fundamental level. Whatever lines you want to draw are up to you but the principle I go by should be easy to understand.

Tell me, do you value a doctor more than a garbage man?

I'm sorry that you don't like that I value people over animals. Yes, I believe every human being is more valuable than an animal on a fundamental level. Whatever lines you want to draw are up to you but the principle I go by should be easy to understand.

Tell me, do you value a doctor more than a garbage man?

So you'd rather take the life of a police dog that helps people over one of someone who kill and rapes.

You obviously don't want to answer my question. Let me explain why I asked it. If you start valuing people based on what they do, then the concept of equality of all people is impossible. You would have to value who you think is better based on what they do and in effect that makes a garbage man "lesser" of a human being than a doctor. In principle I rather value everyone equally. If that means that a rapist/murderer is as valuable a person as a doctor or more valuable than a police dog then I'm going to have to grin and bear it.

Now people, as interesting as we are, could twist that in all kinds of ways. No, I don't agree with what rapists/murderers do at all and no, I don't think the work of police dogs isn't valuable. It's a simple matter of principle that I value people more than animals.

I'm curious, abyssal - do you actually agree with the PETA thing or do you think they're just nuts too? I suppose you could have responded to me because you felt you had some random point to argue, which is fine, but I'm curious what you think of the PETA thing.

You obviously don't want to answer my question. Let me explain why I asked it. If you start valuing people based on what they do, then the concept of equality of all people is impossible. You would have to value who you think is better based on what they do and in effect that makes a garbage man "lesser" of a human being than a doctor. In principle I rather value everyone equally. If that means that a rapist/murderer is as valuable a person as a doctor or more valuable than a police dog then I'm going to have to grin and bear it.

Now people, as interesting as we are, could twist that in all kinds of ways. No, I don't agree with what rapists/murderers do at all and no, I don't think the work of police dogs isn't valuable. It's a simple matter of principle that I value people more than animals.

I'm curious, abyssal - do you actually agree with the PETA thing or do you think they're just nuts too? I suppose you could have responded to me because you felt you had some random point to argue, which is fine, but I'm curious what you think of the PETA thing.

I'll make this clear, I do NOT support peta, they're just a bunch of hypocritical insane terrorists, but I'll never understand how you can view someone like hitler/osama as equal to

edit: Damn, there goes my avvy AGAIN.

I've already explained why, abyssal. The sword cuts both ways - you haven't touched my point about the doctor and garbage man.

Having said that, principles are all well and good, but reality is sometimes much harder to deal with. I can see the point you're making with the police dog and murderer example. If it came to something like, say, deciding who to kill out of those two if I had to, I don't really know which I would choose.

i thinked I've banged on about the principle enough so I'll not repeat myself again.

Mass serial killers lose their right to be human, so therefore, they come at the very bottom of the food chain for black holes to eat.

When i saw the peta thing i laughed, did anyone else?

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

What makes no sense is that lions constantly jump on gazelles and tear their flesh with teeth and claws (without any painkillers :roll: ) and then drag the corpes back to the den so the rest can eat but does the PETA complain about them? Sharks eat their own kind in fact mother will eat their babies so they can eat the undigested food the mother eats. after a couple of weeks the baby sharks will fight to the death and the last one standing gets thron up by the mother, but does the PETA complain about this?

god they're so annoying :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

God damn, that is disgusting. I thought those things only happened in movies, in urban horror legends or at least by some sicko in a forest, not on a public bus. I wonder how this guy was raised and what the hell went wrong. How can you even think of doing that? I already find it difficult to kill a fly, I can't even imagine how f*ed up you have to be to stab someone to death and then do that. It's almost too messed up to believe. Poor guy. And the kids on that bus, well, damn...

What makes no sense is that lions constantly jump on gazelles and tear their flesh with teeth and claws (without any painkillers :roll: ) and then drag the corpes back to the den so the rest can eat but does the PETA complain about them? Sharks eat their own kind in fact mother will eat their babies so they can eat the undigested food the mother eats. after a couple of weeks the baby sharks will fight to the death and the last one standing gets thron up by the mother, but does the PETA complain about this?

god they're so annoying :wall:

I don't know about PETA, but normal people see the difference between nature's way and what humans do to animals. The only thing I think is wrong is that some cattle or poultry have to live in tiny pens only to be fed and slaughtered. What I do not mind, at all, is us breeding all kinds of animals and then after they've grown reasonabily old, having them killed, but only as long as they can have ample grazing grounds and are treated in a normal way. That's a lot less cruel than what happens in the wild, like you said.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

When i saw the news of the beheading on the greyhound bus on the news, i thought not much of it... until i remembered i was taking a greyhound bus down to seattle the next day :ohnoes: I was actually reluctant to get on the greyhound, and when i got on it i dared not to sleep because i saw this guy who was asian, well i'm asian but still. Well that's my 2 minutes i'm dan rather

Minimeedude.gif

bucketcopy2fu2.gif

When i saw the news of the beheading on the greyhound bus on the news, i thought not much of it... until i remembered i was taking a greyhound bus down to seattle the next day :ohnoes: I was actually reluctant to get on the greyhound, and when i got on it i dared not to sleep because i saw this guy who was asian, well i'm asian but still. Well that's my 2 minutes i'm dan rather

dont worry this happened in Canada, nothing like hat ever happens in the US ;)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That's a natural reaction to have, but it's an irrational one. Chances are you will never experience anything like this, let alone be the victim of it.

The link between greyhound busses and this kind of act is merely in your mind.

• 1 year later...

My God it's like I had never heard of spell check in '08. :wall:

lol. Remember back when I first joined? misspelled words everywhere, no capitalization, no punctuation, anywhere.