Man Stabbed & Beheaded on Manitoba Greyhound Bus by Stranger

Dexek

No such thing as a death penalty in Canada as far as I know.

Nope, but some of the reprocussions to breaking laws had the death penalty, but it is was not practiced so people get off scott-free.

The example of this that I was told about by my law teacher is that the penalty for cattle rustling was a hanging, but since the law was no updated, and rarely broken aside from this particular incedent, the person got off with nothing.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think all criminals should be killed.

Regardless of the crime?

I have my own definition of criminal, which is not covered by petty crime (theft, muggings, drug possession). I may also have my own definition of petty crime but I'm not sure at this point.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No death penalty? That is some serious BS. Punishment of isolation is a nice idea, but this guy obviously is not of sound mind, isolation won't be muc of a sentence for him.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Wow thats twisted. In america he would've been shot before anything. Though if I was the man being attacked I would've tried to put up some sort of fight. Though just killing emotionless-ly and unprovoked maybe he deserves to die. (I know it's terrible to think that way, but seriously, thats some messed up [cabbage].)

No death penalty? That is some serious BS. Punishment of isolation is a nice idea, but this guy obviously is not of sound mind, isolation won't be muc of a sentence for him.

He may have no empathy but still, I'm sure he values freedom.

How would the death penalty be any better anyway? How is a lethal injection, for example, any worse a sentence than life in prison?

I also think it would be pretty hypocitical of us as a society to punish a murderer by killing them.

Though if I was the man being attacked I would've tried to put up some sort of fight.

The victim was sleeping when he was attacked, by the time he woke up (If he even did), then he (would have) had no chance.

I don't fully agree with the death penalty. Most murderers, when they prepare for the killing, they prepare for their own death as they know there's a decent chance that they could be killed in the process. (Generally, this may or may not be the case here) So giving the death penalty would only give them something that they're prepared for, maybe even want. I guess I kind of agree with Lenin...Why not torture them for a few years, then kill them? Isn't that worse than just killing them?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I dont understand why people are so sickend by this, am I the only one who has gotten used to humanities cruelty by now?

Killing a murderer is not hypocritical in this case, the death penalty isnt just about punishment, because in the end, there is no lesson that can be learnt if you die, the death penalty is for the safety of the public, and in this case should be used.

Locking a phyco somewhere may give him a small chance of escape, which i would not consider worth the risk.

Though, being buried alive seems the best way to punish him as he slowly learns his lesson before death.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

No one deserves being buried alive.

If you're going to kill the guy, make it quick. It doesn't matter if it's painful or not, he'll be nonexistent the next few moments.

Why waste time? Unless of course you admit to giving in to your own sadistic pleasures and trying to take some odd type of revenge on this guy.

In which case, you can go ahead knowing that you've sunk as low as many psychopaths have.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

No one deserves being buried alive.

If you're going to kill the guy, make it quick. It doesn't matter if it's painful or not, he'll be nonexistent the next few moments.

Why waste time? Unless of course you admit to giving in to your own sadistic pleasures and trying to take some odd type of revenge on this guy.

In which case, you can go ahead knowing that you've sunk as low as many psychopaths have.

Congratulations, you are the 9 millionth person to realise im prehaps one of the only phycopaths that dont go on /b/.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Hmm, cool. I feel like I've accomplished something.

meh!

The only diffrence between me and the pychopathic murderer, is that i would only kill if neccessary to save more lives, and if it was to a guilty person, such as him. the method of punishment doesnt matter as long as it stops him.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

^see, now THAT is fine.

Just get it done quick, so you can get to the next criminal.

...Boba Fett style.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

It is very difficult to behead someone. Even those guillotines that the french used, failed to cut fully. I once saw a mythbusters episode where they take a fast spinning fan and try to behead a dummy. They failed to do so because of the sheer thickness and bone. Only an industrial fan could do it.

Thus i am surprised that this maniac was able to accomplish such a difficult and grim task. He had to have a high end surgical stainless steel 12" blade or something.

I was disgusted when i read this story.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Brandon is my name in real life. #-o

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I still say the police should have shot him on the scene. He'd already proved he was crazy, strong, and ready to kill. Who's to say he didn't have a weapon? ( I don't believe the article specified on that, but I only skimmed it, so if I'm wrong, sorry :oops: )

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, saw in the newspaper today that before that murder, he was the best kind of person, always nice to others and helping, never would he had killed anything. It seems, still out of this newspaper, that he just went away from Winnipeg saying he had a family issue to solve.......

Sorry for my english, not first language -.-

Lol gf he got 1 specced 42 42.

Jk.

These kind of things make me think that us, as humans, can be killed at any place or at anytime, without warning.

I r immortal... lawlz, depression wud suk!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

I still say the police should have shot him on the scene. He'd already proved he was crazy, strong, and ready to kill. Who's to say he didn't have a weapon? ( I don't believe the article specified on that, but I only skimmed it, so if I'm wrong, sorry :oops: )

I don't support psychopatic murderers, but a lot of young people seem to have the view it's ok to step outside of the law to murder someone who has murdered.

That's not the case, the police could've got an extremely long jail sentence for voluntary manslaughter, if it was found out the person wasn't armed with a gun. Law in western countries doesn't work like it does in Congo; "Let's pretend it didn't happen and just exit the scene".