Man Stabbed & Beheaded on Manitoba Greyhound Bus by Stranger

Dexek

Thats probably the worst way to die I've ever heard about (well besides having your death laughed at by the darwin awards). Out of all the ways to get killed, to be beheaded and stabbed by a man at random, on a bus, in front of people who are now scarred for life... I'm so glad his family wasn't watching this happen to them. that would be pretty much all the visual agony one could take.

So much for "only in america" huh?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wonder if he's done it before. Or at least another killing, not in this style. If he was perfectly calm, and did it easily (I really doubt someone committing murder for the first time would be able to behead someone just like that...), then either he has some mental problem, or he's a professional.

I have no idea about Canadian law, but I hope he gets the worse. Whatever it is.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I have to wonder if he's done it before. Or at least another killing, not in this style. If he was perfectly calm, and did it easily (I really doubt someone committing murder for the first time would be able to behead someone just like that...), then either he has some mental problem, or he's a professional.

I have no idea about Canadian law, but I hope he gets the worse. Whatever it is.

He gets beavers thrown at him :geek:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Am I the only one wondering what the hell he was using to decapitate the guy? Sounds like it must have been quick. Did it say the weapon? I didn't see it.

All it said was that he stabbed and then decapitated the guy . . . I wonder how big of a knife he had on him to cut sombody's head off with it. Must have been difficult. And messy.

I saw on CNN that he had "a large knife" so it must've been 6 inches at least. definitely not a pocket knife if you are chopping a guy's head off

A large knife? I would think the guy would use a machete or an axe or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ok, guys, I just got the thread cleaned. News threads are always welcome as long as there is enough room for discussion on them, and this one is just fine. Now, let's stop insulting others and spamming now.

meol

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Thanks a lot Meol. As for the knife, from the various descriptions I have heard on news reports I believe it was a bowing knife. It is definitely a sad happening, and hopefully will not be repeated anywhere.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It didn't sound like he did it with no human emotion, waving the severed head at passengers usually implies some degree of pride or whatever. But still, that guy must have some weird problems. And he must be pretty strong, to cut off a guy's head with a knife.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

After hearing about it this morning, my first though "This happend in Canada, my country?" It's just a foreign though for me that someone would commit second degree murder. I understand first degree or man slaughter, but for someone to just get up and start killing a random person? That's not something I expect here.

It just boggles my mind how psychotic a person could be to just want to kill a person for no good reason (That is what I call evil).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

After hearing about it this morning, my first though "This happend in Canada, my country?" It's just a foreign though for me that someone would commit second degree murder. I understand first degree or man slaughter, but for someone to just get up and start killing a random person? That's not something I expect here.

It just boggles my mind how psychotic a person could be to just want to kill a person for no good reason (That is what I call evil).

I wouldn't call it evil, more metally deranged. I'm assuming here that his ability to feel for other people (empathy) is mentally compromised. I think there could be something to it considering the details of the case. Real evil to me would be having a sound mind and still choosing to kill someone in this way.

Having said that, I'm not trying to find excuses for this guy. He should be locked up away from society because there is every chance he will do it again (especially if he has no empathy and can show no remorse).

I wouldn't call it evil, more metally deranged. I'm assuming here that his ability to feel for other people (empathy) is mentally compromised. I think there could be something to it considering the details of the case. Real evil to me would be having a sound mind and still choosing to kill someone in this way.

Having said that, I'm not trying to find excuses for this guy. He should be locked up away from society because there is every chance he will do it again (especially if he has no empathy and can show no remorse).

Yeah, psychosis is the key word. My understanding of psychology is amateur at best, but I think random killings like this are associated with psychosis.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

What I don't get is what was witb the attack. I mean he had gotten on the bus in Western Manitoba, and then attacks some random sleeping guy. I have never heard something so gruesome.

You know what I say is punishment? Stand him in the middle of where the US army tested their first Nuclear bomb, and hit again with a nuclear bomb... Or chain him up underwater way up north. he deserves to DIE PAINFULLY.

Not really surprising if you've studied other murderers. I for one am waiting for the psychological exam to be published publicly.

Not to disregard that a man died, but it does get interesting and disturbing to know why.

What I don't get is what was witb the attack. I mean he had gotten on the bus in Western Manitoba, and then attacks some random sleeping guy. I have never heard something so gruesome.

This isn't that bad of a murder, it's out of the ordinary, but so is watering your plants with a bowl.

After hearing about it this morning, my first though "This happend in Canada, my country?"

I can show you a list of multiple serial killers, and just plain out weird killers that never got publicized in the main stream media that are from Canada. We're not so innocent.

Yeah, psychosis is the key word. My understanding of psychology is amateur at best, but I think random killings like this are associated with psychosis.

Generally yes. Having to kill to have some sort of pursuit or release, most common is by far a sexual release. Others are they are deranged from reality. Though it's not uncommon to have someone who doesn't feel any emotions at all, and thus has to kill or do some extreme matter to feel something, which causes an addiction to killing. Though there are those who have no psychosis at all, and just kill because it's fun, which would technically be evil.

ya i read about this yesterday, sick [wagon] guy.... this guy shouldnt even be put to trial. he just die a horrible painful death

You're basically telling all of us you have his mind-set then if you think he should die a horrible, painful death.

Throw him in a containment cell, isolated. =P

Yes, i don't know why people think death is such a bad punishment-solitary confinement is so much worse so is a muchmore suitable punishment.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

What I find interesting here-and every other thread like it-is that people think the guy should die "horribly and painfully". From what it would seem, depending on the length of time required fo decapitation, this guy died pretty quick. I understand an eye for an eye, but an eye for an eye, a leg, and the spleen?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Wait, didn't it say that he moved/switched seats just to sit next to his victim?

I don't know, seems deliberate, not random.

Meh.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

As I read this, I kind of thought about the Batman movie. I mean, this guy sounds like the Joker, killing with no remorse and no real reason other than to cause chaos. I know that sounds weird, connecting real-life to a movie, but that's seriously what I thought of.

I also agree with a lot of you, saying he should get solitary instead of just being killed. Although, I don't see how much that would solve, seeing as he has no remorse to eat at him while he's sitting there. If anything, it would just make him more insane, if that's even possible.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

At people thinking chopping a head off requires strength/big knife/axe, it really isn't hard at all. I work in a veal slaughterhouse and I cut 350+ veal head off every day with a knife about 4 inches long (blade). You just have to know where to cut and how to separate the bones.

I also agree with a lot of you, saying he should get solitary instead of just being killed.

Oh, I agree he should be killed, don't think I don't. I just think all criminals should be killed. I just want to know why everyone else thinks it should be as horrible as they say.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Yea I learned about this on sXePhil's video on youtube about this.

This is just plain.... Sick...

It makes you wonder what the 19 year old that got decapitated was doing :-#

:evil: What's making this even worse, is if you look on youtube, there are a bunch of videos on the top list about this, and thats fine, but now that people know it was an asian person that commited the murder, there are hundreds or racists comments being made.

It's even more sickening then the murder.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

No such thing as a death penalty in Canada as far as I know.

He either was mentaly delayed, or he was on hard drugs, maybe too strong for him. I'm not surprised there was a murder in Canada, although they are pretty rare, but one of that kind, that's just sick. I can't write what I'm thinking right now..