Did Page51 Monster ate your thread ( Wanted died or alive )

sirlonewolf

Hi

Any of u who have posted on the official Runescape forums have dealt with the dreaded Page51 Monster

Its a sly monster you can't relax for on day and it eats your thread for breakfast and it has no mercy or regrets it only is to happy to get rid of your hard work and the next persons thread that get to close to it.

To the point of this thread i had a thread that was eaten by the page51 monster, what happened was i started a thread to improve the firmaking skill and it was doing good in the beginning had 45+ supporters in no time and i made sure to bump my thread at least four times a day i only skipped one day because we went out for the hole day and wen we came back late the night i log on to check my thread and to my horror it was gone.

The Page51 Monster had its why with my thread and its no more, if u had a similar experience please feel free to post it here.

Since I wouldn't ever rant, protest, riot or even post on the RSOF ever, it won't really affect me, but I'm still curious as to what the hell this page51 monster is.

Same here. Im assuming its a glitch where once a thread reaches 51 pages, it will automatically be deleted, but its just my opinion though...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

The page 51 monster is a Joke about where pages go after being knocked page 51 of the RsOF, for the people who Don't use the hell that Is the runescape forums

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

I still haven't figured why such a big company still only has 50 pages for each of there forum. Honestly, I have never seen any forum with such little memory. I think it is there so that new players don't look back at previous threads and realize how much Jagex has screwed up on this game.

And to save my off-topic-ness: Nearly every thread I make on the RSOF is deleted in a day because I don't care to bump it.

Stellactic.gif

The page 51 monster is a Joke about where pages go after being knocked page 51 of the RsOF, for the people who Don't use the hell that Is the runescape forums

So I'm assuming the poster of this thread didnt bump his RSOF thread enough to remain within 51 pages til it got deleted?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

So I'm assuming the poster of this thread didnt bump his RSOF thread enough to remain within 51 pages til it got deleted?

That or he's training slayer to kill the beast.

To me it looks like his thread just got outbumped and he has a bone to pick.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Hi

Any of u who have posted one the official Runescape forums have dealt with the dreaded Page51 Monster

Its a sly monster you can't relax for on day and it eats your thread for breakfast and it has no mercy or regrets it only is to happy to get rid of your hard work and the next persons thread that get to close to it.

To the point of this thready i had a thread that was eaten by the page51 monster, what happened was i started a thread to improve the firmaking skill and it was doing good in the beginning had 45+ supporters in no time and i made sure to bump my thread at least four times a day i only skipped one day because we went out for the hole day and wen we came back late the night i log on to check my thread and to my horror it was gone.

The Page51 Monster had it why with my thread and its no more, if u had a similar experience please feel free to post it here.

zomg he use big fonts he must be right to make topic in wrong forum -.-

you could just have bumped on it, server space cost money you know?

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Since I wouldn't ever rant, protest, riot or even post on the RSOF ever, it won't really affect me, but I'm still curious as to what the hell this page51 monster is.

Same here. Im assuming its a glitch where once a thread reaches 51 pages, it will automatically be deleted, but its just my opinion though...

I'm going to siggy that when I get in my computer . . . You said something not even the worst Rsof'er would say.

Maybe the reason the RSOF is in such bad condition is because everyone is trying to kill the P51 monster with spam, flames and bad spelling... Y'know, poison it to death. :)

I don't get it though, just copy>paste to word and you'll be fine. Tbh, I wouldn't bother making a thread unless I had the time to spend every day making sure that it stays above the '0mg we wAn7 gunz!!1!' and 'w7f y n0 horesys?1!' topics... :|

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Maybe the reason the RSOF is in such bad condition is because everyone is trying to kill the P51 monster with spam, flames and bad spelling... Y'know, poison it to death. :)

I don't get it though, just copy>paste to word and you'll be fine. Tbh, I wouldn't bother making a thread unless I had the time to spend every day making sure that it stays above the '0mg we wAn7 gunz!!1!' and 'w7f y n0 horesys?1!' topics... :|

speaks for its self rofl

noob-1.jpg

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[hide=]

[/hide]

He already said that he bumped it 4 times a day to be sure, but one day he had to be away for the entire day, and that was enough to bump his thread to the last page and get it deleted. The point being that the rsof lacks space, or that the rsof has way too many spammers, take your pick.

2480+ total

My thank to all the people that posted on my thread

[hide=]

Solution: copy the text that's in your thread into Word or something, then repost the thread if it gets eaten.

Thank u for the advice

sorry what?

i think you need a lie down and a sleep then think about this scary monster in the morning

How do u not know the page51 monster is not under my bed are u working for him yes u are arn't u i bet he ask u to tell me that story so he can eat before i tell more people about him now i will never be able to sleep Hellpppppppppppppppppp............................... :ohnoes:

Were is the days that i did not no about the page51 monster, it lives on the RSOF and lies and wait for unsuspecting threads to wander its way.

Thank u tip.it there is no such monster here on the tip.it forums.

Believe me its no glitch that monster is real

Maybe it is hell and the page51 monster is the guard dog

I still haven't figured why such a big company still only has 50 pages for each of there forum. Honestly, I have never seen any forum with such little memory. I think it is there so that new players don't look back at previous threads and realize how much Jagex has screwed up on this game.

And to save my off-topic-ness: Nearly every thread I make on the RSOF is deleted in a day because I don't care to bump it.

If u don't bump your thread on RSOF then u asking for the page51 monster to eat your thread

Yes your Highness i promise i bump my thread four time a day 7 day a week and on the tens day i had to go and resupply my food stocks a man needs to eat and wen i got back with supply's to last me a month or two it was gone.

That or he's training slayer to kill the beast.

To me it looks like his thread just got outbumped and he has a bone to pick.

To kill the page51 monster u need a combat level of 999 and are u telling me that maybe it was the the evil spam goblen that fed my thread to the page51 monster, if i get that goblen ill pick its bones.

zomg he use big fonts he must be right to make topic in wrong forum -.-

Here are my answers

1; If this is in the wrong forums except my apology ( i will ask if a mod reads this to please move this thread to the right forum )

2: if u read my first post correctly u would have seen that i did bump my thread and why are u going on about money and server space?

I'm going to siggy that when I get in my computer . . . You said something not even the worst Rsof'er would say.

I am glad i could help u with your siggy

I think is immune against poison and yes there is lots of thread that is topics that are do not post this topic ( only more food for the page51 monster )

speaks for its self rofl

noob-1.jpg

Now theres more food for the page51 monster

He already said that he bumped it 4 times a day to be sure, but one day he had to be away for the entire day, and that was enough to bump his thread to the last page and get it deleted. The point being that the rsof lacks space, or that the rsof has way too many spammers, take your pick.

Thank u and i agree more space and less spammers = a better forum and happy forum members.

why is it taking so long to lock this >.>

Why u want my thread to be locked, can it not be moved to the correct forum if its in the wrong.

What a pointless thread.

If its pointless why post u are only bumping the thread so that more people read it and for the thank u very much.[/hide]

To a mod please if this thread is in the wrong forum please move it thank u

Maybe if we can find a way to take the page51 monsters food source away it will leave RSOF to go look for new feeding grounds. Ex. Spammers and rule breakers.

Come on lets play runescape and have some fun and forget all the stress the page51 monster coursing.

Ps. this thread is for Entertainment purposes only.

Pss. forgive my spelling and grammar i am not English.

Psss. i hope this thread is still here in the morning wen i wake up there is no page51 monster here right