(top hats) Grand Exchange glitch?

noble_aloof

Hello all, today while browsing the forums to see the current state of top hats i encountered something quite odd, has anyone else seen this?

First: raise and current price are off

13371.jpg

second: some alternate graphic, and it won't tell me prices.. :thumbdown:

13372.jpg

anybody else having this problem?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Seems to me like Jagex manually boosted up the price to fit what is closer to the player's idea of the price.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

well, in that case jagex just gave me 8.6mil :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: \' :thumbup:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

grand exchange is jagexs "Tool" old trading they couldnt control prices now they can drop or raise prices whenever they like, sure it works off player demand but they can be "tweaked" aswell

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

probably their scrapped together interface for controlling prices has some problems with it...

is that a gnome cocktail picture it is displaying? lol...

i beleive so.. i forget which cocktail that is but its pretty wierd indeed -.-

also- they only went up something like 43k, not 414.7k :( :( :(

Seems to me like Jagex manually boosted up the price to fit what is closer to the player's idea of the price.

In addition, wrong pictures are very common on the database. Just take a look at any of the listings on the front page.

and shouldn't this be in the bugs and suggestions forum?

Yes, it does, which is why I reported it to be moved.

Anyway, I suppose such a huge system such as the Grand Exchange won't have its flaws, nothing is ever perfect.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

now we just need jagex to fix all the other prices...?

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

~Moved to Runescape Bugs and Suggestions~

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Also remember the database is STILL in its Beta stage, so bugs shouldn't be surprising.