Today...

Leoo

I recently changed address and finally got internet and tv back, so I've been doing those 2 things a lot. (I was without both for nearly a month) I am currently laid off (happens every year in November) and am not looking for a new job (I'll be back to this one in January) so I have plenty of free time. Unfortunately, our freezers are full of food I won't eat, so I need to go out for groceries soon.

Oh god...

To make a long story short, I usually hang out with some friends at the university center here after classes most days. Where we hang out, there's a circle that has railing around it because it's a 20ft drop because it's a sunroof and light can come through. We joked about it and called it the "Pit of Death" for quite a while, the past few months at the very least. As of today, we've pretty much stopped calling it that. I'm not sure what was troubling one of the members, but they climbed over the railing and jumped. The dude was prone to mood swings, but still, the fact I just witnessed this about six hours ago haunts me, and I've been pretty much on edge lately. I suck at reading people, and it sucks when you realize that there was nothing you really could have done.

well damn.

Did the dude make it out alright?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I saw a movie at family video (rental store) called Mega Piranha. And Of course, I rented it, because it sounds like it'd be the kind of movie that's the funny type of bad. And of course, it was brilliant. It does seem to go on too long, but i'd recommend it actually, just because it's a ridiculous concept and hilarious. Don't buy it, it's not worth that much, and wait until it's off the new release shelf, because it's not worth the $5 I spent on renting it, but it's sure as hell worth $2 for a watch.

Other than that, today was a boring day, cleaned up around the house mostly.

Well you have internet access, and an empty house. What isn't there to do?

-----------------------------

Still looking for apartments with my boo.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

An adverb is like an advertisement for a verb, right? I'm pretty sure thats why I learned last week.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

*sigh* was a joke :P

When I was in first grade, my mom had me listen to grammar tapes everywhere we'd go. I know everyone single one. You ask me what a verb is? I sing

"IM A VERB VERB VERB IM AN ACTION WORD. SO PUT ME WHERE THE ACTION IS CUZ IM AN ACTION WORD"

Repeat for 5 minutes. It was tantamount to brainwashing practically, I don't think I'll ever forget.

All an adverb does is modify a verb.

Learned a new word today:

dangk.png

And slightly PO'd at myself for not realizing the $15 Amazon.com gift card comes free with the electronic that I bought. I thought it'd be added on to the charges so I didn't think to buy both the electronic and the gift card.

WHOEVER IS WORKING ON BUILDING A TIME MACHINE HURRY UP AND FINISH THE GOD DAMN THING SO PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN USE IT.

:wall:

Actually the reason I'm more mad than I should be is because I also purchased a $15 accessory THAT I COULD'VE GOTTEN FREE! Fml.

i mad br0?

Yes.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Not relevant to my life today but I'm noticing a depressing trend in topics in OT:

"The End of the World. What would you do?"

"What are your reasons of living?"

"People Who Secretly Have No Life"

"Worst way to die"

What, is it time to make a sticky about death? It's the holidays, don't be so melancholy.

So much rage.

Dropped from 99.5% in Red Dead Redemption to 98.8% and I don't know why, a quick search of the stats shows I need to find a bunch of places, do a few more bounties, and get an outfit (Which was the .5% I had left, anyway). So pissed off. Was ready to 100% and finish that [cabbage] tomorrow.

:wall:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dad harassing me AGAIN. Goto bed, do this, do that, etc etc. It's like he thinks just because I live in his house I MUST do everything. Yeah right, Im 20 and I'll do wtf I damn well want. Its because of him I even have social problems because of submission from him. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Wow... ever since this basketball freak in my grade got cut from the basketball team last week, he has been CRYING about it and hasn't stopped.

If you're wondering why I'm ranting, it's because that guy is the single most obnoxious person I have ever met. He is such a showoff as well, he thinks he's the best bballer ever <_<

Well, tell ya what. Stop whining, get over it, stfu and face the reality. You're not good enough, period. Maybe next year you would actually have a chance since all the seniors would have left.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Dad harassing me AGAIN. Goto bed, do this, do that, etc etc. It's like he thinks just because I live in his house I MUST do everything. Yeah right, Im 20 and I'll do wtf I damn well want. Its because of him I even have social problems because of submission from him. <_<

Do you pay rent? Is your name on the contract as one of the owners? If no to both he has every right to make these demands.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Made a kid at a roller rink stop crying. Felt good gentlemen.

Now I'm off to type a 1750 essay on a handful of songs I've selected that reflect the novel Invisible Man.

Such a simple project, but the music distracts me like you wouldn't beleive.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

More than half of my English class was convinced that pronouns were proper nouns. :wall: :wall: :wall: And the teacher had to call on like 5 people before someone knew what an adverb was.

I learnt all that stuff for the 3 years I had to take tests about it. When you stop having a teacher constantly reminding you about the different kinds of words, you will know what an useless knowledge it is and you will forget about it in no time. I mean, as long as you know how to create a proper sentence, there's no need in knowing what kind of word is each one of those.

16185_s.gif