Today...

Leoo

God damn that was a great night.

After an incredibly stressful day and getting bailed on to see this percussion group, I had pretty much given up on it. However, I then got a call from some friends from back home saying they were on their way up here. They made it here in time for us to all make it to this orchestra end-of-year party, which was just awesome. delicious mixed drinks everywhere and a ton of nice people, probably the most fun I've had at a party lol. After it eventually ended we went back to my dorm and smoked a bowl of New York Sour Diesel, which is the best stuff I've ever had easily. We all fell asleep around 4, and when i woke up my friends were already gone so its all kinda surreal still lol

Then I checked my texts i sent this morning... flirting with a girl I'm utterly not interested in, an unknown phone number that I texted my name to, and an apparent confession of my love to my best friend... this will be just EXCELLENT to put back together today haha.

Today I'm going to spend the night at a friend's dorm at another college near here. Should be a pretty great time haha.

I hoped I'd get a sober party tonight, but no. Best mate is having sauna night. There is no way this could happen without a few beers.

Anyways, today was the annual alumni basketball tournament. And for the second year in a row the school team, we won. Never happened before during the 39-year tradition of this tournament. Alumni have always taken theirs. But yeah, kinda happy.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Worked all day. Raving soon. No drugs this time. I promise.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah, it is 4 am and I am, at least I think I am completely sober. Only had 2 beers over multiple hours and it was 2 hours ago when i finished my second beer. Anyways, gonna start biking home soon. Quite tired, want my own bed, which is 10 kms from here.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So StarBound is now available for preorder. I don't get paid till Wednesday, and so it's really bumming out my mood.

Oh god. You are missing the point. She screwed me over. She humiliated me. She acts like nothing [bleep]ing happened.

She is deliberately messing with me, I don't know why.

And I am not one to be made fun of, I am ultrasensitive about such things.

Well sunshine, you're currently still in Kansas. Once you're out of school you better [bleep]ing deal with the flying monkeys.

istolethepie

yo

i totally feel like this is adrenal too, i still regularly talk to him though so....

Tell that lovable fool I want his mobile number.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Back from the snowboarding trip. It was great fun.

Our group of 5 stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment (3 bedrooms according to the hotel itself, but the third bedroom was just the living room). Each morning we tried to wake up early, then we'd go to the slopes to ski or snowboard, then we went back to our apartment, drank, smoked and then partied a bit before going to bed and repeating the cycle. It was the first time I drank every night for a whole week. It felt strange doing it, but I was surprised how well I managed. We had a blast.

And now back to reality I guess. School tomorrow, and last night was spent sleeping in a bus so I'm not looking forward to it.

Rave sucked, I had 1 beer that cost me $7, I'm broke as hell, have zilch as far as gas in my tank and I still have to take a midterm tomorrow after work.

I hate everything.

$7 for a beer is normal here. It sucks. The protect the children mob think that making alcohol more expensive will make it less like adults will drink too much, and kids won't bother with alcohol. Politicians just see a great source of revenue for them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

One of the guys who works at the pet food store I frequent came over today so I could bake him some cookies. While they were baking we played sega. We played Golden Axe, NFL Football '94, and NHL '94. It was so much fun :D I don't think I can even remember the last time I had a friend come over to play video games with me. I think it was back when I was in Saskatchewan, so probably almost 3 years ago :(

He said he'd come back again sometime, so hopefully this means he'll come play video games somewhat regularly!

• Like 1

Sounds more like a first date scenario than a casual gaming session. :^_^:

Well the guy isn't single and lives with his gf, so I don't think it could be considered a first date :P

$7 for a beer is normal here. It sucks. The protect the children mob think that making alcohol more expensive will make it less like adults will drink too much, and kids won't bother with alcohol. Politicians just see a great source of revenue for them.

I find it the other way around (sentence wise). They did it purely for the extra income on tax, and thought "Oh I'm sure it will deter young people from binge drinking". Adding a few more bucks on drinks wont, but you are managing to piss us off in the process though.

Today I start the actual 3D modeling phase of my course, and in approx 2-3 weeks I should have myself a new fancy-pancy $4k laptop.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

today:

-made some cash

-talked some trash

-took a final

-reclaimed my balls

-tried to rhyme

-tried too hard

final/test thing went okay. I think I'm looking at a high C low B which is eh. Blew up on my para sorta ex for some BS she pulled last night. and....yeah. Now I'm bored and don't have enough money to go to the bar with my buds. Yawn.

ERMERGERD.

I used to fiddle with UDK YEARS ago as a kid making shitty Unreal Tournament maps, but so far it's all a mental cluster[bleep] for me to take in at once. I just can't focus long enough and the zone I'm in I get too distracted easily.

I need a study. Like this:

Sherlock_Holmes_Museum_Study_3.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Today, I finally finished Red Dead Redemption. Have had this game for almost 2 years now though. Massive game. Gonna 100% it soon, at around 95% now. Freaking titles scroll for minutes...

To be honest, I restarted from scratch twice, once for my HDD got corrupted and the second time about a month ago, just to experience the whole thing while fresh.

Otherwise, fairly uneventful day. Had 2 tests, spent an hour ignoring that one [bleep] and chatted with other people and just generally rested from the weekend.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Today one of the largest radio stations in Belgium used a picture they took of the group I was in at a festival last summer on their Facebook page to advertise this year's festival season. These guys must have hundreds of pictures, all from some of the biggest festivals in the world, and they end up going with a random group picture from a relatively small, local festival. It's a pretty entertaining photo though, if I may say so myself: we were a pretty large group, and while we were posing for the picture we ended up toppling over and the photographer managed to snap the picture right at the time some of us were in mid-air.

Otherwise a pretty uneventful day. Cooked my own dinner because I feel cooking's something I'll need to be able to do before I go to university next year.

Today, I finally finished Red Dead Redemption. Have had this game for almost 2 years now though. Massive game. Gonna 100% it soon, at around 95% now. Freaking titles scroll for minutes...

To be honest, I restarted from scratch twice, once for my HDD got corrupted and the second time about a month ago, just to experience the whole thing while fresh.

Red Dead is an awesome game. I'm replaying it now after a couple years. I'm pretty pissed off though, I had like 97% completion on my original playthrough but somehow that save file got lost ;_;. But it's still fun to play from the beginning.

So modeling is actually next term.

Anyway, I've almost finished my first term 4 weeks EARLY. However I've gotten stuck on the very last assignment, last part of it where I need to make a working menu that clicks, and launches the demo game. Only problem is I followed the damn guide 100% but it isn't working for me :<

Popoto.~<3

Today, Spotify came to Estonia! Tbh, I had it 2 years ago on Swedish account and with the Swedish prepaid cards, but still. Here in Estonia it is cheaper.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc