Today...

Leoo

Put it in latex or she gets half your pay checks

Today I spent mostly all of in bed. But not alone, so it was far less sad than when I previously post about doing this

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Apologies for the drunk TIFing.... That was like embarrassing. That was the worst night of drinking of my life probably. All I'd eaten that day was greasy Mongolian buffet food, but after like 8 hours (when I started drinking) I hadn't eaten anything. Then I drank god knows how much of straight rum. When I got back to my house I was lying in bed and barfed nasty buffet food everywhere like 4 separate times within half an hour and woke up my parents. All my sheets were decimated. Cancelled my morning dentist appointment because the dentist makes me nauseous even when I'm sober, so the fact that I'm still gagging probably wouldn't have ended well for whoever was standing above me. My mom's pissed but my dad's just like "lol."

I can't imagine I'll have any desire for rum again any time soon. Or alcohol at all for that matter. Like that just turned me off drinking for a good while.

Apologies for the drunk TIFing.... That was like embarrassing. That was the worst night of drinking of my life probably. All I'd eaten that day was greasy Mongolian buffet food, but after like 8 hours (when I started drinking) I hadn't eaten anything. Then I drank god knows how much of straight rum. When I got back to my house I was lying in bed and barfed nasty buffet food everywhere like 4 separate times within half an hour and woke up my parents. All my sheets were decimated. Cancelled my morning dentist appointment because the dentist makes me nauseous even when I'm sober, so the fact that I'm still gagging probably wouldn't have ended well for whoever was standing above me. My mom's pissed but my dad's just like "lol."

I can't imagine I'll have any desire for rum again any time soon. Or alcohol at all for that matter. Like that just turned me off drinking for a good while.

You'll be ready to drink again in a week :thumbup:

77yLQy8.png

I woke up the other morning and asked myself "How much a douche can I look like in one outting" My buddy proceeded to take a well timed photo. It was avatar worthy

Champ, you'll be ready again in 2 days.

Or, if it was really that bad, then I'd promise myself no drinks until New Year.

At my grandparents. Sleep schedule is completely off. I wake up at 5 AM and fall asleep at around 5 PM. That is something absolutely completely unheard of for me. Seems like I'm getting old...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I work in retail and almost exclusively old people come in within an hour of us opening (8 AM).

In other news, I have a headache and I can't sleep because of it. Staring at my monitor probably isn't helping, but at least I'm not just laying in my bed tossing and turning.

Me and Everclear still aren't really on speaking terms. 

everclear.jpg

Almost bumped the real life advice thread, but i figure more people will see it here.

I'm unemployed so to speak and my car will last me to the middle of 2015 if I'm lucky. I'm wondering what a better choice is: continuing to dip into my life savings only to survive, or buy myself a nice car and potentially delay moving out even further. I have about 10 grand I could spend on a new car, but I'd rather save that for if like my rent gets jacked randomly or something. I've never been without a significant financial security net of my own building (and even if that fails, I would still at least have a place to live) so spending everything I have before I have a "real" job just sounds terrifying to me. I intended to have found myself a nice "real" job by now but it turns out no one likes my resume or something. I plan on riding my car out until it inevitably dies completely. But I'm having trouble deciding if I want a nice car or a place of my own (especially after being offered a reasonable place not far from my house in March). What questions should I be asking myself to figure this out?

What does Everclear even taste like? I'd imagine the ridiculously high alcohol concentration would overwhelm whatever flavor it has, but I've been wrong before.

Everclear is practically pure ethanol. It tastes like gasoline.

• Like 1

Personally, I'd try to figure out which would be more useful overall to yourself. Depends on how much of an issue transport is, and how long you spend in your apartment everyday.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'd definitely go for apartment before. Public transport can't be that shitty.

At least in here it ain't... And I don't even have a driver's license so I don't know what it would change.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

What does Everclear even taste like? I'd imagine the ridiculously high alcohol concentration would overwhelm whatever flavor it has, but I've been wrong before.

Everclear is practically pure ethanol. It tastes like gasoline.

I'm going to regret asking this I'm sure, but how do you know what gasoline tastes like?  :unsure:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.