Today...

Leoo

Lot of great things happened over the past couple days. The biggest being I am not engaged :)

Read this four or five times trying to figure out how that would qualify as a "great thing" haha.

Huh...my bad lmao

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So a few weeks ago my parents made up and cancelled the divorce which is nice.

I got a 3.67 GPA for the semester so I made deans list twice in a row.

As i got on the plane last night coming back from AIPAC, i realized they booked me first class seats on both flights back :) it was awesome

My mom got 2 500 dollar visa cards from her work as a Christmas gift, and she gave each one to my brother and I

Gonna go on a trip with the GF in 6 days to go ski, tube, and site see Cincinnati.

Life got better.

Great! Glad to hear it. Have fun on your trip :)

2s0cxth.png

I took a nap and woke up to my laptop covered in dust. I'm pretty sure I wasn't asleep that long.

Nope, its 2026 now. TIF has changed quite a bit and most of the old crowd is still here though.

I'm actually RPG's brother. He left me this account in his will. He warned me of the day you may return

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No actually it's 1226. As in December 26th <.<.

Also, it took ten years but my RuneTrack signature works again. Victory!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My friend was in a car accident.

Don't know yet, how bad it is.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I got a shitload of alcohol for Christmas. A bottle of scotch, about 12 foreign beers, a couple LC gift cards, and a growler (refillable 1.9L beer jug). Plus a Jets jersey and new desk chair. Today I'm going to watch some World Juniors then go get drunk somewhere. Oh and I'm supposedly invited to a house party right after new years which should be fun because I've never been to one before.

What's worth more that growler or that Jets jersey? :p

But seriously growlers are 10/10

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

And in other news, it's raining all day here I think. But rain here is what seems like light rain in comparison elsewhere XD.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Among other things, I got my new computer parts for Christmas. I still need to install the SSD, which going by my experience so far promises to be a happy time, but I did get the internet working.

Specs as of now:

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-AR

CPU: Intel i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz

GPU: AMD HD 7950 3GB

RAM: 3x 4GB @1033MHz (I think. It could be 1333MHz, I've never actually figured out the model of the sticks)

Storage: 2 x 2TB HDD + 250GB SSD

Case: NZXT 410 (white)

Very happy with the case. Has been quite easy to work with for building purposes.

I also picked up 20 years of Charlie Brown comics (1970-1989), which is awesome. I've never read that many of them before since we only have one book of them in the house, but I loved the animated stuff as a kid, and Snoopy is my favourite cartoon character of all time. I might have to change my avatar for a while, we'll see. This will hinge on whether I prove to have an encyclopedic ability to retain and quote Peanuts like I do Dilbert.

How'd that go for you?

it sucks, bro

tip.it is dying fast.

p.s. also looked at some old RL PIC thread from 2008 and this rly hot aZn chick thot i was hot. I only just discovered this now, so im looking for a time machine on Craigslist

How'd that go for you?

it sucks, bro

tip.it is dying fast.

Easier to ignore if you just stick to the OT crowd, just as a tip. But honestly, I'd be interested to see how much longet RS and TIF lasts.

I see no reason why RS can't chug on for a while longer :P. As long as people keep coming back, buying subscriptions, and dropping money on cosmetics they'll get enough revenue to cover it, even if it means cutting some costs and jobs over there.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

well ppl have been saying RS is going to die since the introduction of membership :D but yeah, the userbase has pretty much halved in a short period of years.

but games like Ultima Online are still active. used to play it b4 RS came out, and I'm sure RS will never die totally. But i'm pretty sure it'll shrink considerably in the next coupla years still. 

tip.it will grind to a halt way b4 RS if admins don't remove alot of the subforums allowing the general userbase to communicate more freely, instead of have niche forums for every single topic.