Today...

Leoo

Keep an eye on it then I guess, I hope for your sake that you get in. Can you do it over the summer if it doesn't work out?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Email the professor and explain.  If its a course you need to graduate and you're a senior, they will almost always add you to the class even if its full. At the very least it can't hurt to get in touch.  But if it's anything like my school, you should be able to do something about it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If it's been more than a day or two, email again.  Make sure you put the course ID in the subject line, professors tend to be awful about emails and will delete them without reading if they don't know what it is.

If you don't hear anything back by the time school starts back up, go to the class and talk to the professor there, or figure out when their office hours are and show up to that.

15cbz0y.jpg

Oh, the professor responded to my email yesterday, he just said that he'll get back to me. I was hoping to get a response today, but it's after 5 already so hopefully I get a response tomorrow.

It snowed a couple inches overnight, and it looks like the city has adopted its usual philosophy in regards to snow removal: wait for it to melt. Problem is, it's not forecast to even reach 32 until late this weekend!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I discovered a white hair in my beard this morning.  The good news is that I will have the option of having a promising career as a mall santa when I'm older.

15cbz0y.jpg

You might want to check into one of those self-help books about how to present yourself at an interview, what to ask/not ask etc. Maybe you can pick up a few things that you might be able to change and get yourself more success :).

I don't know if you find WikiHow helpful, but they have some tips here for performing well in an interview, if any of that might be of help.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

It appears so...anyway if they edited it that probably means they meant to drop the subject which I'll happily respect :P.

It's still flurrying outside, and most of the snow on the road has melted. I guess it worked after all hehe.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Got another job. I'm now a delivery man for Edible Arrangements (I might be way overqualified) but it gives me something to do.

It snowed a little last night but I super dont feel like shoveling it right now

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Watched The Matrix for the first time.

Pretty nice. But I had seen Matrix Reloaded before...

In other news, have shitloads to do for tomorrow and for friday. Hectic times. Best times to watch movies.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I did a philosophy thesis on the Matrix. I'm almost disappointed it took you so long to watch it. Especially if you started with Reloaded. Yikes.

I didn't start it on purpose, I just happened to see it on TV. I don't know if it was the Reloaded or the Remix or whatever, it was the last one.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. Besides the test of course.

Gonna start off with swimming 25 metres (or maybe even 2x25 metres) in an icehole and later gonna see a few friends I haven't seen in a while.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Got another job. I'm now a delivery man for Edible Arrangements (I might be way overqualified) but it gives me something to do.

Is there any way you can use that degree to teach english or history in high schools? maybe not your dream job but it seems like it beats being a delivery boy

Or he could always purchase a personal defense weapon and then put an ad up on Craigslist offering cheap psychology appointments for people.

Don't forget the personal defense weapon though.

• Like 2

Is there any way you can use that degree to teach english or history in high schools? maybe not your dream job but it seems like it beats being a delivery boy

I'm only qualified to be a substitute teacher. I'd need to take another 2 years of college and pass 3 qualification tests before I'm allowed to be a teacher. Jersey has high standards

Substitute teacher sounds fun, free pass for the students to harass you without much consequence! Not that I would ever do such a thing to a substitute teacher :ph34r: ...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Day started off might fine with a swim in an icehole, but it went sour pretty quickly...

99% sure I failed my test and friend bailed on me aswell.

Ain't nothing to wait for besides studying, studying and more studying.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc