Today...

Leoo

Washington's big music festival, Sasquatch, has its lineup announced early next month. I've never been, but a couple of my friends want to go so I'd be up for it. It's 4 days long, and the ticket is like $350 + camping, and the whole place apparently gets disgusting after a couple days, but it'd be a pretty unforgettable experience nonetheless so I'd be prepared to pay the cost. Fingers crossed that the lineup is worth the $$$

If I can make it to 'roo I'm going to volunteer, cause shit is free if you work like 8 hours and all my that have done it say that you basically are told they don't need you for half your shifts.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sasquatch always has a solid line up (Capital Hill Block Party too), but having to make the trek all the way out to The Gorge just sounds like chore. Of course this is coming from the guy that makes to trek out to Palms Springs for Coachella.. Although I would highly recommend Outside Lands in SF. The tickets are cheap and the city is hella fun.  

tFtfA.jpg

Mitt Romney seems to believe in second third chances. The guy's so malleable I wouldn't be surprised if he ran as Matilda Romney in a desperate bid to clinch the LGBT vote. 

Also, American Sniper. Clint Eastwood loses my respect by the day. I haven't seen anything by him since the drivel that was Invictus and it seems I'm going to have to continue like that. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

The Democrats don't seem to understand economics a lot of the time but at least their heart is in a good place. With one of these other guys we would probably be in several more wars, 10% unemployment, and so forth...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The Democrats don't seem to understand economics a lot of the time but at least their heart is in a good place. With one of these other guys we would probably be in several more wars, 10% unemployment, and so forth...

So if they grossly misgovern that's okay because their heart is in the right place?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If you have a heart, you're democratic. If you have a brain, youre republican. Or you could be like me and understand that there is 0% chance any party is totally going to agree with you in every aspect and voting for any of the two parties is a compromise of integrity to yourself and your country. The problem is that politicians treat politics like a job and not like a service.

I forget specifically why but I am not a fan of Ron Paul either. The lesser of evils is still quite evil.

I align to no party.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So if they grossly misgovern that's okay because their heart is in the right place?

No, but if I have my choice between giving my tax money to poor people to go buy useless junk vs more to rich oil tycoons, I'll choose the former. Of course I'm oversimplifying, but that seems to be the jist of it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I actually respect politicians that flip flop because it means theyre willing to look at data and facts and make opinions based on trending evidence, not just blind loyalty to the party agenda.

Well I don't like Romney for a myriad of other reasons lol

According the the weather network, this morning was the coldest temperature the city I live in ever had since they started recording them. This was at -36.7C (-34F for you americans). Previous record was held by -36.1C on Feb 2, 1962.

Let's just say I prefer snow winters over cold winters.

I like to blame all our political problems on a dysfunctional Congress and John Boehner who never seem to be able to make anything happen.  

On another political note, I'm very curious to see Jeb Bush make a run in 2016. 

tFtfA.jpg

Parents are visiting this weekend, driving in tonight. Scrambling to clean up my apartment, only to realize that for the past year I've been living in a pig sty. Except a pig sty probably has less shit than I do, and more places to put shit.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪