Today...

Leoo

I know what I wrote, and I stand by it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

So all my stuff is shit but all your shit is stuff? I see how it is

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It's all shit.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Today for like the third day in a row when I go running by the same place, a car swings up on a side street at the same time out of the same little parking lot nearby with a tremendous squeaking racket as I go by. It's feeling like a real life cross between Groundhog Day and the Truman Show.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Made the decision to take some time off from drinking after a string of poor choices. Of course, my roommate is going to be back from Israel today, I have a party to go to tomorrow, classes start, another party next weekend, and then my birthday.

So it's going to be a struggle. But its my own damn fault for failing to moderate myself. 

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm on booze-free January. Have already managed to stay sober on quite a few events when I really wanted to drink (and practically everyone else was drinking)...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Outside of Thursday I've been good at moderating myself this month

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Made a nice little apple cider trap for some fruit flies today. I watched them go at it for a bit, and honestly, they're almost too stupid for the trap to work. They all swarm to it well enough, but then they crawl around on the outside of the jar and around the lip, totally unable to actually find their way down the funnel and into the jar where they can drown in cider. It does work though over time. A little surprised at how many fruit flies we apparently have, but it seems to be killing them off pretty effectively as long as no one goes near the trap and disturbed them during their 20 minute ordeal of finding the hole that's a whole inch away. I almost feel like I could just leave the jar open and it would work better. They don't seem to be able to fly once they hit the liquid anyway, so it's not like they can escape. Maybe I'll wrap some tape around the spot they gather on on the outside of the jar, sticky side out.

It's like watching wasps try to get outside. It doesn't matter how many windows you open for them, they always try to get through the closed ones. Particularly irritating when they are inside your car.

That must have been a painful second half, bungling a 16-0 lead, and the biggest ever comeback from at the half in Conference Championship history if I saw the stat that came by the screen correctly.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't know about benefited but they scored a touchdown and won the game. That looked pretty decisive...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

They've really benefited from broken overtime rules

They need to fix it badly...would have loved to see Rogers go down the field after the Hawks TD. Kinda neutral on both the Hawks and packers...hopefully the Pats lose tonight but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. 

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

They all swarm to it

all

How can you be so sure? Maybe you have an old raisin or something in one of your walls with a few colonies swarmed around it.

I can't be sure it's attracted absolutely all of them, but I've been seeing maybe 10 at a time tops, and it had more than that just crawling all over it. In less than half a day, I'd say there are maybe 60-70 dead flies in the trap now, and only a couple hanging around. They're pretty much under control now (one or two flying around), and I figure that by the end of the month they'll almost all be gone (adulthood in 8-10 days. I figure it's going to take 3 or 4 complete generations to wipe them out, so I'll have traps set up for some time yet).

I think the conditions outside managed to defy the laws of physics today. It was warm yesterday (well over freezing), and around 50 when it started to rain late in the day. It never dropped below freezing at night and was around 35 when I went out. However it is extremely icy, making it difficult to run/walk, and cars were skidding around quite a bit too. ???

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Think my graphics card died on my PC, looks like I'm downgrading to laptop for a while :(

Chain of events

blue screen while playing a game

part of the error code: bccode 116

can load safe mode, deleted the drivers and reinstalled and it didn't fix

opened up the PC and cleaned dust off the card and didnt fix

so for now I'm thinking it mustve overheated and maybe had some damage

Anything obvious I've missed? Worked fine until that blue screen now I can't boot except for safe mode

Try putting the card in another PC to see if it fails in the same way.

There are also utilities available to check different components in your PC, which would be a good way to make sure your hard drive, ram and CPU are all good as well.

If you determine that it's your graphics card, I've heard of people having success when they bake it in the oven to reflow the solder and let everything set again.

♪♪ And I'm not done