Today...

Leoo

Had a pretty lame birthday, but in a good way I guess. Classes were canceled which was nice. Played DnD with my friends for a bunch of hours and otherwise just generally [bleep]ed around. Certainly not as exciting as turning 21, but still.

Also I think this is the first birthday of my life I didn't see my parents on, which is kind of a weird feeling.  But I'm seeing them tomorrow so that's basically the same thing.

Edit: Also I know it's super lame cause I'm probably going to bed before 10pm.  I've been in my bed since like 7 haha

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Also I think this is the first birthday of my life I didn't see my parents on, which is kind of a weird feeling.

That'll be me this year. Parents are going to see an eclipse or something, kind of want to go but I can't get time off work.

On the plus side, I can invite a few people round to stay the weekend without interruption, which will be nice. Though I'm kind of assuming my brother will stay at a friend's house or something... I should remind him.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I have a question for you tech-savvy people.

Normally when I unlock my laptop in the morning, it takes a few minutes to be usable. However, when I have foobar2000 running all night, when I unlock my laptop in the morning, it starts up right quick. I've noticed this quite a few times, so I don't think it's a coincidence. Why does this happen?

Does your computer go on sleep mode or something overnight unless there is a program like you mentioned running in the background? I guess it could take a few minutes to recover, but if it's been running all night it would still be on. Not that running it all night is a good idea for your hardware...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Does anyone here play summoner's war?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Couldn't find the food thread, so I just post here.

Made chili con carne for the first time today.

Forgot about tomato paste and used chili peppers instead of bell peppers, but it turned out alright.

Actually, it turned out [bleep]ing delicious, except that next time I should use 2 cloves of garlic instead of 3.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'd say lets bring the food thread back, but honestly its not going to get attention like posting in here would. Ive been trying to get more into cooking lately as it so happens. I made chicken parm last week, and cheese steaks a few nights ago. Going for meatball subs this weekend

Wow, reading these things you write makes me wish I wasn't so lazy and would put the effort forward to cook when I need to. Then when the time actually arises I'm to lazy to wait for my food and instead just make something fast....

It took me 2 hours to make that chili, all put together...

Ain't gonna do this every day.

But that makes it all the more delicious.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'd kill every vampire in 10-mile radius and you wouldn't want that now, would you?

Those 3 were more than plenty enough.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Of course, 10 PM before the deadline is the right time to start making lab reports.

Specially awesome if you then find out that you have forgotten to write down one VERY important set of numbers.

Which makes half the task impossible.

I am a genius, eh?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

A guy I knew went to culinary school, came back home around thanksgiving after 4 years out of state. Made a killer dinner for myself and mutual friends. It was rather inspiring. And with my limited employment, I've found time to start cooking and learning how to do adult things like food shopping. Its satisfying knowing I can at the very least feed myself. Plus, culinary skills are attractive (and being a stay-at-home-dad is looking like a brighter ans brighter future lol)

Went out to a rock/punk/metal night (not my kind of music but I went because my boyfriend begged me to come)

and he literally sat in a corner with me completely drunk out of his mind and whipped out his Debit card and said "This card is amazing if I could buy you eternal happiness with it, I would. When you go on your year abroad make sure you remember how much I love you"

Is... that good or bad? I can't really tell

He was super drunk, I took it as a positive.

But.....

We got home at 2am and he was 60% sure he wasn't going to throw up, even so, I gave him a sick bag and the sick dripped through the bag onto the bedsheets and I've just put the sheets in the washer after trying to wash out the sick and ughhhh

I can clean up blood, urine, give me a bodily fluid and I'll clean it but there's something about puke that makes me shudder and really not like going anywhere near it.

Obviously I just suck it up and sort it out and make sure he's okay but I want to sleep now and the air really smells awful so I don't think I'll be able to yet.

ew.

I'm amazed at how overpriced housing is in and around Newcastle. Cheapest place that has a proper kitchen AND isn't share accommodation is like 300p/w. the problem is I have to be close to work since I don't have a car and public transport isn't very reliable lately.

Popoto.~<3

That alco-free January was a bad idea.

The hangover is harsh as hell.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

ew.

I'm amazed at how overpriced housing is in and around Newcastle. Cheapest place that has a proper kitchen AND isn't share accommodation is like 300p/w. the problem is I have to be close to work since I don't have a car and public transport isn't very reliable lately.

As in Newcastle in northeast England?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Newcastle, Australia is what he meant.

And actually, there was 5 of us at the start of January who promised an alco-free January. Yesterday I found out I was the last one standing. With having finished all my exams and the last one specially well, I thought, what the hell, I might as well celebrate then, specially as I got all my drinks for free.

Bloody hell, I am in a mess, 2 days straight drinking like [bleep] (and tomorrow is supposed to be the only REAL drinking day) and [bleep] the system.

Met some new people today. Holy goddamn shit, it is easy.

And I also messed up a girl's name. I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed before...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I messed up the name of a girl I was dating when I introduced her to my parents once lol. Now THAT was embarrassing.

As for my maximum-sobriety month comes to a close, I only got real [bleep]ed up once not including new year. Not bad. Next month has my birthday in it so I'm shooting for a similar trend. Granted, I'm not counting the occasional beer out glass of wine here and there because that's absurd (and honestly not even affective to my sobriety)