Today...

Leoo

Last night at about 3am i went outside for a cigarette. While standing on the roof i noticed one of the neighbor's kids skulking around my car. Decided to stand there and watch him for a few minutes. Next thing i know, he starts egging my car... I was too confused to do anything about it at the time, but tonight i'm going to get my revenge  :twisted:

• Like 3

Jesus christ it's like they were trying to bake a cake on my car or something. Half a bag of flour dumped on the car as well. I get the eggs, but wtf is with the flour. 

So i went next door to talk to the parents and tell them to tell their kids to go wash my car. She explodes and tells me to get the [bleep] off her property and how dare i accuse her kids of something like this.

I tried to take the nice way out :\

• Like 1

Went to the forest for a night.

Was pretty fun.

If I don't consider the fact that my one foot is still blue and ice-cold and I have been home for an hour already.

Something is wrong with my bloodstream.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I think we need a SaqPrets thread. One minute you're in love, then you're not, then you're jumping off a bridge, then spending a night in an icy forest. In America they would say dafuq, I think. 

Today I have been playing a fun game on news websites in which I mix two headlines. 

• Baftas 2015: Eddie Redmayne 'kills IS commander Abdul Rauf' 
  • Prince Charles asks why UK Muslims have failed to plan movie about his own youthful bobsled triumphs 
  • China executes mining tycoon Liu Han: 10 best quotes from the ceremony 
  • Ukraine crisis: don't threaten Putin with snogging, stage invasions and bottoms out 
  • Like 2

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Jesus christ it's like they were trying to bake a cake on my car or something. Half a bag of flour dumped on the car as well. I get the eggs, but wtf is with the flour. 

So i went next door to talk to the parents and tell them to tell their kids to go wash my car. She explodes and tells me to get the [bleep] off her property and how dare i accuse her kids of something like this.

Welp, nothing to do now but create a rotten mix and pour it all over their car instead.

Popoto.~<3

Welp, nothing to do now but create a rotten mix and pour it all over their car instead.

I'm gonna slash the tires on all of their cars, then piss in the fuel tanks, then take a shit in the engines. That'll teach 'em.

No I meant about showing them what their kid did to your car as proof. Then again, it might lead to other questions...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Let's all calm down and be rational about what he should do here. Noxx I think you should bang their mom twice, then not call her afterwards and then turn yourself gay to bang their dad too and bang him so well that he becomes gay too and he has to change his lifestyle and leave his family to pursue you, and then eventually you run out on him and go to a Christian turn-you-not-gay place and return to him and be like, "OH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU QUEER?!" and make him feel bad and confused. I think that's fair.

Also if you understood the reference you get a gold star :thumbup:

• Like 4

77yLQy8.png

No I meant about showing them what their kid did to your car as proof. Then again, it might lead to other questions...

Well i mean... why am i going to lie about something like that? I've never spoken to them (ever). Why would i go out of my way to go talk to them, and then lie to them? She's just a [bleep].

I guess some people have a hard time believing strangers or like you said, they're just being a jerk.  :mellow:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

No heat or hot water in my apartment today so I decided to do things the muggi way and take a cold shower. It was incredibly uncomfortable but really invigorating at the same time. I get nervous about staying under the water for too long at a time though because my lungs start tightening up after a little bit.

Noxx, remember that you want to get revenge on the kid, not the parents. They might be dicks but they didn't cake your car. I say wait until they're old enough to have their own car and then cake it. That should give them plenty of time to forget that they've ever done anything to you and then they'll instantly realize that being an idiot kid has bitten them in the ass.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I think we need a SaqPrets thread. One minute you're in love, then you're not, then you're jumping off a bridge, then spending a night in an icy forest. In America they would say dafuq, I think.

Saq does more 180s than an anxious man trying to wear a hole in the floor.

• Like 2

Luck be a Lady

I simply do much and use all opportunities.

Had 2 sober evenings over the last 10 days, so it might explain a bit. Gonna stay off alcohol until weekend at least.

School started.

Went to first basketball practice this semester, god how I love this game.

Hopefully to Riga next weekend. Going to be freaking awesome.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Noxx, remember that you want to get revenge on the kid, not the parents. They might be dicks but they didn't cake your car. I say wait until they're old enough to have their own car and then cake it. That should give them plenty of time to forget that they've ever done anything to you and then they'll instantly realize that being an idiot kid has bitten them in the ass.

Yeah i know. My initial thought was to trash their cars, but i'm not a teenager anymore. It's kind of upsetting though, you know. I'm a pretty peaceful person. I don't think ive really ever done anything to upset them. I didn't even go talk to his mother to start any shit. I just wanted her to talk to the kid and have him clean my car. It's cool though, they kick their ball into our yard pretty often.

Noxx should absolutely bang that kids mom. And dad.

But seriously that mom sounds dumb, and her kid sucks because he had to live with her. Maybe that's punishment enough?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The only thing better than the existence of said website are the FAQ's and testimonials. Oh well I should go back to sleep...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My life this week is literally

- wake up

- drive

- go home

- sleep

Until sunday night.

Ugh

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I can't wait for the hangover tomorrow.

And seriously, I can't drink myself drunk enough to forget about her. [bleep] me.

Did power-hour, except I did it with sparkling wine and vodka instead of beer. Should've been a knockout, but I am writing here at 6 AM.

Shoot me now, so that I won't suffer anymore.

I know the feeling man. Going through the same shit myself. 

j0xPu5R.png