Today...

Leoo

I'd send you the snow, Tim, but it would probably melt instantly! :P

This guy was trying to rail on me for running out in a snowstorm today. My trolling level needs more work but I believe the appropriate troll reply would have been "lol umadbro?" Oh well  :rolleyes: .

Anyway, I wonder if anyone was around to take a picture. Because if they were, they could put it in the dictionary next to "lost cause" :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I havent been able to play d&d lately because of my new schedule. Bums me out. Maybe over the summer there'll be more time

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had a pretty fun night on Valentine's day. No bae unfortunately, but a girl I knew had a birthday party and three of our mutual friends from home came up to visit for it. My friends and I decided to get a pack of cheesy store-bought valentines cards with all these stupid dog pictures and quotes on them and hand them out to everyone there. Three of us ended up splitting a fifth of whiskey before we took a couple rounds of a friend's one-hitter and all took quarter-tabs of LSD. Never mixed all of those at the same time before but it ended up being a perfect combination - nice and sociable and ready to dance from all of the alcohol while getting the physical sensation boost from the weed. The LSD at that low of a dose didn't provide very many visuals at all, but it gives some kind of weird energy that makes you want to keep doing new things and talking to people. It ended up being a pretty great combo - according to the girls  that were throwing the party we really turned it around when we got there and everyone really got a kick out of the valentines cards / stickers that we were handing out. Also ended up dancing with my friend's really hot older sister for a while which was pretty fun even though nothing else really came from it. All in all it was pretty awesome, exactly what I needed after a first round of midterms this week that didn't go as well as I would have liked.

Today I mostly did homework but one of the girls who threw the party invited me over to study with her eventually and she made us these amazing chicken and bacon tacos for dinner oh my GOD. Best food I've eaten in a long time after two weeks of soup, sandwiches, and the occasional stress burrito.

I DO NOT WANT TO SHAVE MY BEARD AGAIN.

I have a terrible razor-burn. From shaving for the second time in 3 days when I had not shaved for months. My neck is sensitive as hell right now, which makes it actually kinda interesting in some situations ;)

Also, getting black-out drunk before a prom is un-[bleep]ing-believably useful. Danced with plenty different girls and met quite a bit of new ones. Turns out some chicks had done acid aswell.

50 people and I was one of the 3 hosts of the night. Incredible evening. And the end was even better, but that is topic for a different thread.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Trying to claim a free boat off craigslist

Plot twist: there is a hole in the bottom.  :huh:

All I know is that the motor doesn't work, still waiting to hear back from the guy though. I don't have anywhere to keep it (or use it), so right now my plan is to paint it orange and then just leave it somewhere

• Like 2

I DO NOT WANT TO SHAVE MY BEARD AGAIN.

I have a terrible razor-burn. From shaving for the second time in 3 days when I had not shaved for months. My neck is sensitive as hell right now, which makes it actually kinda interesting in some situations ;)

Also, getting black-out drunk before a prom is un-[bleep]ing-believably useful. Danced with plenty different girls and met quite a bit of new ones. Turns out some chicks had done acid aswell.

50 people and I was one of the 3 hosts of the night. Incredible evening. And the end was even better, but that is topic for a different thread.

After-shave dude. 

tFtfA.jpg

I can't even shave and I have red dots and nicks and that craggy stubble everywhere.

+ now a few hickeys.

Hot dang, things be weird.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Maybe buy an electrical shaver? It won't be as perfectly smooth as a well-done wet shave, but it's pretty good if you shave every day, plus it's faster, usually cheaper over time and a lot nicer to your skin. I tried several different ways of wet shaving. Nothing worked for me, there would always be razor burns. Electrical shaving works much better for me. Might depend on your skin though.

It's just that when earlier I used to shave every few days or so I now have spent the last year or so shaving max once a month. This time aswell, hadn't shaved since Dec. 1.

That hair just gets that thick and strong...

God I hate stubble.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Straight edge razor or don't bother at all. The real trick is not slicing chunks of your face off (but damn you'll look good)

Disposables? Why not shave with a rusty chisel and hammer?

Disposables? Why not shave with a rusty chisel and hammer?

Might not be gifted with great beard growing genetics and therefore not shave often and therefore be willing to sacrifice comfort for convenience / cost. Or he may just be scared of slicing chunks off.

TLDR- Doesn't shave enough

It's probably because I have the facial hair of a 13 year old boy. But I haven't had the need to "invest" in a good razor/electric razor. Good old soap, warm water and a disposable does me right. I haven't really found any form of discomfort from using "lesser" quality blades.

Straight edge feels gud when the local barber whips it out to sharpen my non-existent sideburns though ^^

Luck be a Lady

With Boris here. I still just have peach fuzz that I wouldn't shave but have to due to employment. A disposable and some cheap shave gel does fine for what I need to do, every 2 weeks or so when it become noticeable.