Today...

Leoo

I can be jelly but I can't be jam.

Lol I'm sitting in class, guy a couple rows in front is logged onto Runescape and very obviously has a bot running for alching

smh

Sneak up on him in a grim reaper/scythe costume and say in an ominous voice 'Come with me...'

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So excited to say that for my year abroad, I'm going to study in...

[hide]Wait for it...[/hide]

[hide]CANADA[/hide]

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :shades:  :shades:  :-D  :-D  :-D  O:)  O:)  O:)  O:)  :-)  :-)  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :P

• Like 3

Speaking of cold

I'm really glad it's warm again. Winter is finally over

It's going to be -5 here tomorrow morning. And I will enjoy it fully :D.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You guys have scared me now.

I feel like I need to stock up on my winter clothes.

I'm flying out in late August  :XD:  :XD:  :^_^:

Don't worry, it'll probably still be above freezing then! Nah but if you're prepared and dress right you won't feel too cold. Make sure to get some good gloves if you're walking around in the cold.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Gloves, hats, scarves, and a good windproof heavy jacket.  If you've got all that you'll be fine.  The first few months will be pretty okay.  This time of year it doesn't matter what you're used to though, I think -20 sucks for pretty equally for everyone.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Gloves, hats, scarves, and a good windproof heavy jacket.  If you've got all that you'll be fine.  The first few months will be pretty okay.  This time of year it doesn't matter what you're used to though, I think -20 sucks for pretty equally for everyone.

Never been below -10 in my life and I get grouchy at -3. I don't even know what I'm gonna do  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:

I really didn't think about climate, but I'm still really excited because Canada was a hugely popular option for people wanting to study abroad.

Mainly because a lot of people don't want to go to countries where English isn't spoken widely. For years I've wanted to go to Germany but I realised I'm just not really up for the language barrier at the moment and I picked Canada as a wildcard. Never thought I would actually end up studying there for a year, but I'm really getting used to the idea of flying out there this Summer.

I love travelling but it's so expensive, I'm so grateful for this opportunity  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

No tuition fees for my year abroad either.  O:)

Gloves, hats, scarves, and a good windproof heavy jacket. If you've got all that you'll be fine. The first few months will be pretty okay. This time of year it doesn't matter what you're used to though, I think -20 sucks for pretty equally for everyone.

Never been below -10 in my life and I get grouchy at -3. I don't even know what I'm gonna do :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I really didn't think about climate, but I'm still really excited because Canada was a hugely popular option for people wanting to study abroad.

Weather in summer is relatively good. Can peak at 35 ish degrees. Winter in the dead just follow skulls advice and you will be fine.

I just lost my phone.

I think it is in my frat.

And thus I can get it after some Latvian beers.

I also lost my deckel.

And songbook.

And jacket.

Seems like I really took the last out of my nights.

Also, a mate of mine was supposed to spend the night here.

Obviously not, I have not seen him for 3 hours and I have no phone.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well depending on where you'll be in Canada next winter, you can be prepared to see some temperatures ranging from 10 to -35 (Celsius of course). In the north it's even colder but I guess you'll probably somewhere somewhat close to the border.

I just woke up.

WTF happened last night?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I just lost my phone.

I think it is in my frat.

And thus I can get it after some Latvian beers.

I also lost my deckel.

And songbook.

And jacket.

Seems like I really took the last out of my nights.

Also, a mate of mine was supposed to spend the night here.

Obviously not, I have not seen him for 3 hours and I have no phone.

• Like 3