Today...

Leoo

Wow, that long?

Gratz RPG!!

And of what is there a bigger chance of sun not rising?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Crazy fact: It's been over a year since Kaida last was active.

I miss Kaida :'(. I hope nothing bad happened to him...

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Same. Crazy that its been a year. Might upload some photos of last night. Didnt drink half as much as I used to but still had a blast. Had a really good turn out, nobody got hurt ot in trouble. Growing up ain't so bad

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Saw Prhyme last night (Royce da 5'9 and DJ Premier). It was an incredible show, small hip hop shows are just something else.

Now I'm back home for spring break and I've been home for 2.5 hours and I've done literally nothing and i'm really hoping the entire break isn't this utterly uninteresting lol

• Like 1

VYn5ZzL.jpg?1

YTnFnuB.jpg?1

Started with a Dogfish Head World Wide Stout, and a Yards Love Nitro Stout. Followed by many shots of Jack, cause they were only $3.50. 10/10 would do again next year

Woke up with a migraine today, that's been great.  Only threw up once so I've had worse, but still.  I had to turn in a paper for class, almost threw up on the bus there and back.  I'm finally feeling a little better so its not the worst thing in the world.

But yeah, hope you guys had good birthdays, Hedgehog and RPG. 

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Happy birthday to the birthday boys. Hope you had a good time, but it looks like at least you did Rpg. 

Not much news to report on my front. Band's gonna do one final cover before we start transitioning into practising our own songs for a bit. It's Little Sister by QOTSA and it's a challenge, but it'll be awesome if we could nail it. There's also a bunch of new original songs in the making, so it's looking good for now. Signed up for a battle of the bands in Ghent, where we study - still waiting on whether we made it in or not. 

London Ontario.

I stopped leaving the house due to the cold in December but I think I'll grow more balls for my year abroad.

I'd be silly not to. I'm spending this summer buying very warm winter clothes in preparation anyway.

I've lived in London for a little over 7 years. Factoring in wind chill, -30°C isn't common, but -20 is. There are quite a few warmer days (-5°C or warmer) thrown in there, too. I've also witnessed a few thunder-snows in my time here, which I never saw in my pre-London days. Warm winter clothes is always a good idea, especially if you don't like the cold.

Personally, I thrive in it, so I haven't even worn a winter coat since high school, which I finished before moving to London.

I've been warned about extreme winters now multiple times from lots of people. I don't even know what -20 feels like but I'm terrified.

We complain about the weather everyday in the UK. I think we complain about nothing but I'm used to it.

A little late again, but...

-20 feels a lot like -5 really. You'll get colder faster, but the feeling moment to moment isn't much difference. It's just cold.

You'll have to do a polar bear dip or something. That should make everything else feel pretty warm by comparison for at least a couple weeks :P

If you don't mind flying by the seat of your pants a little bit, I'm sure you can find a place renting out to students. You'll probably end up living with other students, and ideally you meet some other exchange students and you all get a place together. I'm assuming things work about the same in London as they do here in Halifax, so your best bet looking for a place to stay would be kijiji, which is a very popular online classified site in this country. Here's the page for London: http://www.kijiji.ca/h-london/1700214

Just look under room rentals and roommates.

If you don't want to go that route, there are usually options for a single room in residence, or at least the university will probably try to pair you up with other exchange students from the UK.

I have to remind myself that when you dudes are talking about weather you're complaining about celsius, not fahrenheit, and that your cold, isn't as extreme as I once believed.

Yeah -20 seems like a big deal but it's really only -4. Like I've dealt with -4 before it's not that bad

I have to remind myself that when you dudes are talking about weather you're complaining about celsius, not fahrenheit, and that your cold, isn't as extreme as I once believed.

You don't have to remind yourself at -40 though!

I don't know about you guys but I almost exclusively use Kelvin these days.

Luck be a Lady

So when you say, "Phew, it feels like 300 degrees in here!" I guess you're not exaggerating...

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So when you say, "Phew, it feels like 300 degrees in here!" I guess you're not exaggerating...

Unfortunately Kelvin are not referred to as "Degrees Kelvin" :( So saying that would be false and still an exaggeration :P

Luck be a Lady

Or you could hope that people haven't heard of the 13th General Conference on Weights and Measures <_<. Bleh.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

SI units are life. All others fail by comparison.

In terms of physics computations I definitely agree. But for real life it's easier to convert everything into a 2 digit scale than to give a number like "today is 300 Kelvin, tomorrow is 303..."

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Watched a guy who I went to highschool with's dream come true by headlining his home town on a brand label from Rise. The venue just reopened like a month ago and they're already talking about 2 day festivals inside for Outer Loop and Rise bands. He was so happy it made me happy. His stage presence is tremendous.

• Like 1

Spent my saturday night at some super hipster hookah lounge/cafe playing chess with some friends and some random people. It was really fun, the place had an awesome atmosphere and they were playing some fantastic music there. Starting to like chess more and more now heh, won both of the games I played. I'm kind of considering getting more into it for fun rather than just something i do every 6 months or so.