Today...

Leoo

I thought the time change wasn't until the end of March...

It was moved at some point, a few years ago I think.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They were deserved. Star Wars related stuff gets my approval.

Also thanks for the reminder that we're getting a new Star Wars film etc. I am kind of hyped for it.

On Topic etc: Relearning Python, and specifically PyQt stuff because I need to for work. Tedious but starting to remember stuff.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

And as all could do naught but watch, the first dominoes of Muggi's secretly evil plan to take over the world began to fall..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Star wars trailer premiers in theaters for avengers 2 in May. My inner nerd is fully erect

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

And that's why you use "View My Content" for threads you've been involved in, instead of following them. :?

~D. V. "You accidentally asked for it." Devnull

(p.s.: 366 days now until this falls off my recent discussions list.  I had never posted here before, as far as I can remember.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

>Got Devnull to post on Today thread.

>Life goal complete.

Edit: as far as I can see you have indeed never posted on this thread before.. :XD:.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Well if you want me to be serious, my guess is that you accidentally clicked your notification icon which brings up the inline popup thing of the last 10 and resets the counter.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png