Today...

Leoo

Ever try looking at thrsead from years ago? Not everything works like it should

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ever try looking at thrsead from years ago? Not everything works like it should

That was from when tif got destroyed and we had to restore from backups or something and there were encoding issues

Got two exams today, two tomorrow.  Totally winging it today.  Gonna make up some stuff about urban ecosystems and then make stuff up about history.

Then all I have to do is learn 55 families of plants and their defining characteristics for tomorrow.

[bleep] me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So I brought 10 items to the 10 or fewer lane in the supermarket (totally legit) and the cashier started counting them <_<. I'm not that guy to try to sneak 11 items in there, I promise!

On an unrelated note, happy birthday Saq!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ewwwww, even here people notice.

Awww, thanks man!

Tonight is gonna be fun. Left house for the first time since Sunday, got myself sweaty and all at work and started feeling a lot better. So I am gonna have a party tonight \:D/

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

If your notifications are clearing at a set rate, they're probably expiring or being cleared from a cache or something of that nature, would be my guess. But if you want a straight answer pester Peter (MageUK), he's the OZ that keeps this show running. 

• Like 1
tFtfA.jpg

If your notifications are clearing at a set rate, they're probably expiring or being cleared from a cache or something of that nature, would be my guess. But if you want a straight answer pester Peter (MageUK), he's the OZ that keeps this show running. 

I just checked and although I have 42 pages of notifications, there is absolutely nothing before 11 December 2014 and I know I had more before then. So I think you've hit on the answer: they clear after 3 months.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Crud.  I was hoping to keep a notification history. :(

~D. V. "Damn." Devnull

======================================================

Note from yesterday:

Saw an interesting License Plate: "WTR FWL" (Yes, with a space, not the double-quotes.)

Personally, I think that one's rather disemvoweled. :mellow:

~D. V. "It leaves me with questions." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, but I can't check how far back my notifications go or they'll disappear. It's just weird because it wasn't always like that and I don't know when it changed.

Started writing a blog

It's helping me get my emotions out and I don't know what the purpose of it is yet but it should hopefully get more positive later

http://www.maddietown.wordpress.com

• Like 1

's Blog Link appears to be broken.  I'm getting pointed back here instead of to wherever she intended it to go! :(

~D. V. "It's unfollowable!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I use rhis as my blog along with the relationship thread and tumblr. Sorry not sorry

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I use rhis as my blog along with the relationship thread and tumblr. Sorry not sorry

I thought I'd start it up in prep for my year abroad.

But thought I might as well just put everything on it instead of spamming you guys all the time :)

I do value your responses though and you guys are still epic.

Have a beer for me Saq!

In case you don't remember, I have been sober for 2 weeks and must be for at least a week more. That happens when you screw up while drunk.

Tonight was a LOT better than I expected. Even though it was Wednesday, found some chicks out, and danced.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Anyways, another party coming up already tomorrow and there it might happen that I am not coming home alone.

And yet another one on Friday. Actually, Friday is a funny day, starting off with table football, then a disco at a sorority and then I promised to go to a 21+ club. Which is the best club in town. Well, there aren't young people, but still, the only one that is always packed and where people still find each other. Even though mostly a bit older people.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc