Today...

Leoo

So more snow is coming...I wonder if school will get cancelled Monday. I guess after having a couple snow days before already this semester I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, but having some extra time always helps.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

If school got cancelled tomorrow, I'd be so happy. I have a lab practical that I'm not even a little bit ready for.  I'm probably going to withdraw from the class if (when) I fail it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Snow is keeping me from wings with my friend on his birthday. Womp

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

And no snow here, which i actually do need for my school lab...

Was back home for the first time in the month. Amazingly, no yelling or petty feuds for pretty much the first time among my parents.

Was actually quite pleasant stay.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, we still had school and everything today. It isn't too bad right now in that one just has to traverse the snow-covered sidewalks. Give it another day or two to melt and freeze back over and it'll be hell to pay though, with people half-shoveling and then neglecting to salt it over.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It's baffling how many people over react to a little snow, especially in my area

I've been hearing my brother panic about it for a few days now, but that's at least a bit more justifiable as he went from barely seeing so much as rain, to having to commute through 15 inches of snow.

All wheel drive is amazing. You still have to worry about what the other cars might do, though...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

It's a lot scarier in a shitty rear wheel drive car with no antilock breaks.

Shitty front wheel drive car without antilock here. I personally have no issues, just have to remember to not jam them on, or take them of, when hitting snow and planning on turning.

Took my herpetology lab practical today.  Ate shit on it, along with everyone else. So I'm withdrawing from the class.  Also went to the bar with a classmate and two friends, so I'm much more drunk than I should ever be at 7:45 on a Monday. But who can complain about drinking with 3 attractive girls (plus the bartender, so 4)?

15cbz0y.jpg

Took my herpetology lab practical today.  Ate shit on it, along with everyone else. So I'm withdrawing from the class.  Also went to the bar with a classmate and two friends, so I'm much more drunk than I should ever be at 7:45 on a Monday. But who can complain about drinking with 3 attractive girls (plus the bartender, so 4)?

I'm sorry to hear that. At least it will give you more time to focus on the rest of your classes :). Also, not to be mean or anything, but since I can't resist...would it be fair to say that the class herp derped? :S

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Yeah, its really not a big deal. I don't need it to graduate so it's actually kind of relieving to be able to stop worrying about that class and focus on other stuff.  I might still audit it because it's an interesting class, just with extremely difficult exams.

15cbz0y.jpg

[bleep].

I have way too much stuff in my hands.

Right now I am organizing more or less 6 events in the next one and a half months. One of those is for 120+ people.

3 more are for 50+ people.

I have work and I have school aswell.

And next week is my birthday and I haven't even started thinking about it.

I need to write a 20+ page essay in the next week or 2 aswell...

And I'd really like to ask out a girl, but I just don't have the time...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today I watched five episodes of Better Call Saul and dug up my Pokemon cards in my basement and played a couple rounds with my friend. God that was actually a pretty horrible card game if you strip away the nostalgia haha.