Today...

Leoo

Have you ever done karaoke? Singing is Hella Fun

My memory of karaoke = being kept up until 3am spending a night by myself, mostly just trying to get to sleep. Not a terribly memorable experience :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Disposables? Why not shave with a rusty chisel and hammer?

Might not be gifted with great beard growing genetics and therefore not shave often and therefore be willing to sacrifice comfort for convenience / cost. Or he may just be scared of slicing chunks off.

TLDR- Doesn't shave enough

My facial hair doesn't grow enough for anything more.

j0xPu5R.png

Anybody seen Horatio lately?

Well his most recent post is when he tried to basically argue that every man who tries to talk to women is doomed with an inevitable false rape accusation and so we all might as well quit trying to date women and become celibate for the rest of our lives.

He never bothered to reply to any of the counterarguments presented to him, presumably because they all made his rationalizations about avoiding women look silly.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

I am still only 20 years old so I got that liver well and kicking... I hope.

Last night was a mess. I had planned not to drink anything, but then my mates showed up and then I went to an event and the conclusion was that I woke up at 1 PM with my suit on.

And during that night I got made an intervention by my coursemates.

I should take an academic break. Travel the world, earn money and pay off all my debts and regain my motivation to do anything.

Found an interesting site for voluntary work abroad. I'd love to go to Iceland and there were over 100 offers for voluntary work there.

Also, after this weekend, which I'll spend in Riga I need to sober up. No alcohol at least until my birthday, which is in mid-March, but even that would be a start.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ive lost about 2" on my waist and have been sleeping way better since i stopped drinking out of boredom. Huge life change in only a matter of like 6-7 weeks.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

If I take this semester off, I will be able to work the whole summer in Norway, while otherwise I would be able for just 2 months.

And there I earn enough to pay back everything and hopefully live the next whole year.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got pepper sprayed for part of my job training and hand to take down and handcuff the person while so.

It still burns like a mother[bleep]er.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Well I already have the job, I just can't use handcuffs/baton/mace without the training and I can't be armed without a CCW. So it's OJT in a sense.

Also, washing out pepper spray in the shower hurts about 10x more than getting sprayed with it.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

Well I already have the job, I just can't use handcuffs/baton/mace without the training and I can't be armed without a CCW. So it's OJT in a sense.

Also, washing out pepper spray in the shower hurts about 10x more than getting sprayed with it.

Nice, good to hear stuff from people.

Was just wondering if you have any experience with tear/cs gas?

Got hired as a lunch lady today. Officially start after I get my finger prints on file next Thursday. So now I have 3 jobs. I am a slave to the machine.

Got hired as a lunch lady today. Officially start after I get my finger prints on file next Thursday. So now I have 3 jobs. I am a slave to the machine.

Okay I've heard stories of how bad school cafeteria food can be, but they fingerprint too? :o

Just kidding, congrats and I'm sure you'll do great :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Nice, good to hear stuff from people.

Was just wondering if you have any experience with tear/cs gas?

Only once before in basic training about 5.5 years ago.  This wasn't as bad as then, until I showered.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

3 jobs? holy shit man.

You ever had an interest in computer science? If so if you learn to program most places will hire you with a batchellors degree regardless of subject. I know plenty of music majors who now write code all day :lol:. But an entry level programmer can make $60k+ yearly.

I'm kinda regretting going for a CS degree right now since if I would've got a math major I'd be graduating in a month while now I got at least a 2 years more to go 

Learning how to program on your own and then expecting to get a good job is unrealistic. You can't expect someone to pay you $60k/year because you know Python. You'd probably need half a decade of experience as a full-time freelancer to get a job, and, at that point, it would've been better to get a degree.

That said, everyone should learn how to program. It's ridiculously easy to get started. You just need a text editor and an interpreter and a good tutorial.

• Like 1

I had a friend almost graduate Drexel as an Information Systems major but was offered a 60k/yr job before he finished his last semester. Amd I have a friend who's the lead IT guy for an independent company outside of Philly who makes like 30k/yr part time which im mostly jealous of because most of his work is reinstalling Adobe reader and resetting email passwords.

• Like 1

I'd kill for a 30K a year job resetting passwords. Even full time.  Part time just makes it awesome.  If I could make 30K a year doing pretty much anything part time I'd be super excited.  Especially since my post graduation job options are probably around 30K a year full time, if I can ever convince a company to hire me.

On an unrelated note, Oldschool RS has permanent f2p now, so probably going to dick around with that a little bit.  The account I played over the summer is pretty solid, so once the crowds die back it should be fun. ([bleep] off with your "No rs in my ot" garbage, I do what I want. Also it'd be kinda fun to dick around with some of the old ot crew in a game again).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp