modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I decided to live a little and I met up with a girl from Tinder that wanted to hang out. She proceeded to smoke a lot of weed, then drove us around in the snow at night and got in a car accident where we drove over the [bleep]in' concrete median/divider thing in the road. Luckily the only real harm done was to the front of her car a bit. Yeah, that was the highlight of the evening. Oh well ????

• Like 1

I tripped over the sidewalk and fell this morning while running. And that hurt, a lot. Even with gloves/sweatpants, when I examined it later I found out that my hand got skinned a little and both my knees are scraped. I probably won't even bandage it because that tends to make it bleed incessantly from previous experience. After I fell I just got backup and kept running though...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I tripped over the sidewalk and fell this morning while running. And that hurt, a lot. Even with gloves/sweatpants, when I examined it later I found out that my hand got skinned a little and both my knees are scraped. I probably won't even bandage it because that tends to make it bleed incessantly from previous experience. After I fell I just got backup and kept running though...

Next time you fall immediately start doing push ups just in case somebody sees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZPqtrjlAqo

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate treadmills...whoops, wrong thread for that. And it's not for the falling off reason :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My dog is being put down today... He was almost put down a year ago because of cancer, but he managed to survive it and got better. However, recently, he got to the point where he was barely being able to walk or get up and was suffering. It was his time. 

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I decided to live a little and I met up with a girl from Tinder that wanted to hang out. She proceeded to smoke a lot of weed, then drove us around in the snow at night and got in a car accident where we drove over the [bleep]in' concrete median/divider thing in the road. Luckily the only real harm done was to the front of her car a bit. Yeah, that was the highlight of the evening. Oh well ????

Typical women drivers. But like any online meet up, at least you got a story from it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

went to see joe hertler & the rainbow seekers and greensky bluegrass tonight. did some molly. ended up meeting a girl that lives 15 minutes away and kissed her. i didnt have my phone, so i gave her my number. we'll see how this goes. God she's hot

needless to say it was a good new year's~

It's 11 AM on 1st of January. Last time I slept was I can't remember when. I have finished so much alcohol, that it makes me sick thinking about it.

Was kinda boring even, went to a single party after midnight and it was boring everyday stuff.

I want to see her again.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Happy New Year! XD

On another note my knee still hurts - at this rate the skin will heal and I'll still be limping >.<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Happy new year you dirty bastards

• Like 1

Throwing up the morning after is proof that I'm getting old haha

I had a pretty awesome New Years Eve.  Less eventful than last year, but that's just fine. Hope you all had a good one.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've played it numerous times in various summer camps and events, both in the werewolf and mafia side.

It is bloody awesome, but I am no good in it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Mafia is soooooo 2012. it's all about Town of Salem now.

Today I went to a bar to celebrate my buddy's 21st. My one friend hit a new level limit and crashed into a forest on his way to the second bar. Slight guilt over letting him drive. Kind of his fault for not stopping himself though. He's alive, but now he has major hospital bills and a DUI he can't pay on top of the car loan he already couldn't afford. Life's tough.

So i had a pretty interesting night on NYE. Went to a party. Everything was going good. The clock struck 12, everyone was celebrating. Not sure how much time passed, but next thing i know the front door bursts open, ~15 cops stormed in. We're all pushed up against walls, pockets emptied, people yelling, freaking out, crying. No one knows what the hell is going on. After the initial 15 minutes of absolute panic and chaos we realise it's the DEA and we're being drug raided. They searched the house, found some stuff, we were all loaded in the back of a bus and transported to the Medical department of the DEA. We all had to take urine tests, etc. Some people actually did smoke. Before or during the party is unclear. Some people were actually just back in town for the holidays, didn't smoke here, but smoked prior to coming. Either way, they're [bleep]ed. Some people are bound to show up positive on the urine test just due to inhaling the amount of smoke that was hanging in the air. A matter of wrong place and the wrong time for a lot of people.

Eventually got home at 3pm the following day. What a crazy experience. Not how i wanted to start 2015, but you know.....