Closed-Let it die

5/10.

Not really well earned, I know for a fact you're not the richest f2p player. And for the time you've played your stats are pretty terrible :?

I guess the cash pile is quite nice, but what do you intend to do with it?

5/10.

Not really well earned, I know for a fact you're not the richest player. And for the time you've played your stats are pretty terrible :?

I liked to talk and really did not play that much, now I am starting to play some more. I plan to buy a party hat, get members, and then get a quest cape.

Loi86.png

I always waited to see one of these threads where a dude that quit when phats where out and had like 5+ of each and came back and got insanely rich.

9/10.

o and it isn't fake.

I zoomed in on it in paint, their no smudges or pixels around the money

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

No one will fall for your fake.

What makes you think it's fake? Seems completely legit to me.

It is legit.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

It is not fake, this is what I do I just cut the RS window out, paste it, save it, then put it on photo bucket.

You are just jealous anyways.

You'd have no problem proving it then?

Mik2thekel.png

It is not fake, this is what I do I just cut the RS window out, paste it, save it, then put it on photo bucket.

Nope, no problem proving it, just tell me how and I will.

Loi86.png

Make a vid, or show it in a trade.

Mik2thekel.png

5/10.

Not really well earned, I know for a fact you're not the richest player. And for the time you've played your stats are pretty terrible :?

I liked to talk and really did not play that much, now I am starting to play some more. I plan to buy a party hat, get members, and then get a quest cape.

Don't buy a party hat, you'll be stuck with it and regret it (Unless you like 3rd age, then buy one).

Oh and don't call yourself the richest f2per, because you had 2 months of members, which doesn't make you a f2p.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

[hide=quote]

5/10.

Don't buy a party hat, you'll be stuck with it and regret it (Unless you like 3rd age, then buy one).

Oh and don't call yourself the richest f2per, because you had 2 months of members, which doesn't make you a f2p.

[/hide]

Also, I know at least 3 REAL f2p'ers with much more in items/cash. There's no real way to say who is the richest unless every single player posts genuine pictures of their banks lol.

Make a vid, or show it in a trade.

There I showed it in trade.

Loi86.png

the 0s arent spaced right as you can see in 10m screenshot hes also messed up the shadow

trade1.png

heres what a normal 0 looks like compared to his

trade2.png

Nice try, faker.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

you can have more than 2147M

only a bit

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P