Defence Training?

N1TR0

Sup guys ::' Ite im 66 def and i want 70 pretty soon. were cud i train thats fast? ohh and also what wep im onley 61 att :( and aint finished monkey maddness yet so cant use d skimm, Thanx

TzTok_Tango.png

how much money do you got? obby sword+berserker necklace+ dds for specs>d long

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

well im p2p :thumbsup: and ive heard fleshies are still good in p2p shud i try those?

Yes, you should. They are even better in P2P because of their drops.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

yaks would be good for your level although you will ned to complete fremmick trials and start fremmick isles

Yes yaks are very good as he said for i got 3 def lvlvs from em... and for the weps hmmm I would say a d long and dds for specs i guess but if u can wear a d b axe use it becasue strength is key at yaks for they do not hit hard....

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Use a super set to train--it's not too expensive and it will speed up your training enough to be worth it. If you fight something that won't hit you anyway than don't bother with super defense.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I liked the other worldly beings in zanaris. I use those from 70-80 defense. Drops rannars, nats and battlestaves quite often. I make a decent profit every time i train there.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

Try out Slayer. I always recommend that, and so do many others. In the short-term, you may not get your level as quick, but in the long term, it is worth the trouble.

If you need a good weapon, try out Obby Sword + Zerker Necklace. It's expensive, at 800k, but it's good xp.