Blue Summer - GE Merchanting Video (250m in 2 months)

Amazing.

I dont understand why they put that rule in... Seems like they want to kill merching once and for all.

Have you tried buying large amounts of items off the forums and trade price and putting them in GE for a faster sale? Could be worth it.

Anyway, keep it up/

10/10 for sure

What is the four hour rule or difference or waiting period or whatever it is?

If you buy something you can't sell it for another four hours, not sure if it works the other way around.

cool, thanks.Btw to op, amazing stuff, you inspired me to take whatever i have and try out a few items, i can always make it back, that is if i loose. But yeah, awsome. 10/10

The 4 hour limit is when you purchase an item on the grand exchange and it will only sell 4 hours AFTER you've bought it.

You could put the item back on the grandexchange right away but it wont actually be sold off 4 hours after you originally bought it.

Residua.png

Hows merchanting going for you now, with the update?

I was thinking about just, before leaving for the night, buying something and putting it right back up, sorta a half assed merchanting method. But I can't do it very well since I only have about 2mil cash.

Godly stuff, I'd kill to of been around when it first came out.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Very nice, but do you get any days where you just can't buy any items? Because that's happened to me quite a few times, and it just really annoys me.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

HOLY [bLEEP!]

I even rememebr your barrows merchanting that was cool :)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Ah merchanting the legal item scamming waking up in the morning and finding 1m fresh from the G.E just for you. I used to merch until I bought 39k yew logs for 99 fming. Amazing job you give hope to all merchanters :thumbsup: . And one more thing is it still possible to do that, since I'd like to line my pockets with gold?

back when the G.E was first released, i baught 100k raw chickens for 30 each and sold for 60 each, and they baught and sold like every hour or 2, i litterally made 5mill+ a day, but then it had a dry streak and i stopped

bllllonz.png

I have such a hard time merchanting.... ill give it a shot though :/

Wow, ive made 10m in like 2 days... :shock:

SO basically i love you for motivating me to merch, ive found a few items that are INSANE profit. My secret though :P im still milking them