I'm on a mission

teenageloser33

Ok, I'm nuts. I'm on the road to pixel a wall paper. But I'm gonna have it be a war in the wild. What I am looking for from you guys is for you to submit a request you could say. It's free of charge, just so i don't have to do this all on my own.

THE FORM!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of your character:

What your character is wearing:

What your character is doing: Such as ranging someone or dodging an attack. Basically who are you attacking, dodging, or pking? Include what spells you are casting, or what arrows you will be using; junk like that.

Make up a name for your opponent:

What is your opponent wearing:

Your opponents actions: If they're attacking you; or dodging. Junk like that.

Anyways just post, not all will be put in; but for the most part they will be. I'll add some of my own characters and junk. And then what I will be doing; is cropping each part with your character in it and turning them into individual sigs or avatars for you to use. So get submitting.

Name of your character: LTCBob

What your character is wearing:Brown Cav, rune chain and legs, apron and a mage bow.

What your character is doing: shooting rune arrows

Make up a name for your opponent:Nadril_zhc

What is your opponent wearing:full black mystic robes with lava staff

Your opponents actions: preparing a spell

Name of your character: Bjbsk8er2

What your character is wearing: Full black mystic, blue party hat, dragon square, slayer staff

What your character is doing: maging somebody using the spell magic dart

Make up a name for your opponent: Scoupe123

What is your opponent wearing: Full dragon whip dragon square blue phat

Your opponents actions: hes getting blown away by the force of the spell

Bjbsk8er2 : Playing since 2001.

: 126 Combat Since June 2006 :

RedSox.png

Ok, I'm nuts. I'm on the road to pixel a wall paper. But I'm gonna have it be a war in the wild. What I am looking for from you guys is for you to submit a request you could say. It's free of charge, just so i don't have to do this all on my own.

THE FORM!!!!

Name of your character:

What your character is doing: Such as ranging someone or dodging an attack. Basically who are you attacking, dodging, or pking? Include what spells you are casting, or what arrows you will be using; junk like that.

Anyways just post, not all will be put in; but for the most part they will be. I'll add some of my own characters and junk. And then what I will be doing; is cropping each part with your character in it and turning them into individual sigs or avatars for you to use. So get submitting.

You've got balls, mate.

Name of your character:Honorhand

What your character is wearing: Full rune (please make an interesting design) with adamant boots. He is holding a granite maul, ready to attack. In one of his boots you should be able to see the hilt of a dragon dagger. Strapped to his back is an impressive looking dragon longsword. His black cape is tattered, and his black gloves worn. A dragon amulet hangs around his neck. A black cavelier fits snugly upon his head, unruffled in the chaos among his white streaming hair. A look of feirce determination is splayed across his scarred ( not ugly) face. on the ground near him is a cracked granite sheild.

What your character is doing: Ready to attack his opponent with his formidable maul. Choose a dynamic pose that doesnt have the mauls head covering my entire body please.

Make up a name for your opponent:Thamri the Damned.

What is your opponent wearing:An evil looking set of Mystic (black) robes, two god staffs strapped on his back, with another in his hands, no sheild. Instead of the wierd hat, have a black mystic hood if you could. Flowing black hair, black eyes.

Your opponents actions: Casting a dark (figuratively) spell, with a wild look in his eyes (not comical, maniacal :wink: ) at me.

Name of your character: Misterxman

What your character is wearing: male, Blue p-hat, full rune (g), rubber chicken, blue cape with light "X" on it (team cape), yellow boots, yellow gloves, black short hair, tan skin.

What your character is doing: Using the rubber chicken "special" attack on someone (I trust you to make it as scary as possible, in so many ways).

Make up a name for your opponent: Abyssal Whip

What is your opponent wearing: female, Zammy robes (red), fire staff, bunny ears, pink cape, pink gloves and boots, black long *messy* hair

Your opponents actions: Stopping the rubber chicken with her staff, face looking like :shock: and a spell forming in her free hand.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Roffles, nice order. Mine is still longest :P Have fun doing all this, Teenage. It's ok if I make this into a pixel sig of my own right? I think it's time to make myself a pixel sig...

Name of your character: Sir Alex85

What your character is wearing: Santa hat, Rune chest, Rune legs, Rune Two Hander.

What your character is doing: I'm doing the .. Can-can? That'd rock. If not, I'm running from a Greater. And if not that, then attacking something random. I don't care, really.

Make up a name for your opponent: Greater demon/Random_1337

What is your opponent wearing: Random_1337 is in Full bronze.

Your opponents actions: They're attacking me.. And it's probaly hurting me. Alot. Meh.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Name of your character: LTCBob

What your character is wearing:Brown Cav, rune chain and legs, apron and a mage bow.

What your character is doing: shooting rune arrows

Make up a name for your opponent:Nadril_zhc

What is your opponent wearing:full black mystic robes with lava staff

Your opponents actions: preparing a spell

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, my character better be wining jake.

*HINT* :) because of course, so much more ubar leet than bob :).

That would be fairly odd.... anyways, you want a request? Well, you know the rz3 guy you were doing the sig with, put him in the wallie with that terriost in the sig you never did, another big hint :P although... that would be fairly random.

ah well O.o

Name of your character: Kedai

What your character is wearing: Full rune, scimmy, orange cape

What your character is doing: killing opponent with scimmy, chasing her

Make up a name for your opponent: Jebra (<--haha)

What is your opponent wearing: mage stuff

Your opponents actions: running away

Name of your character: ltmaroon

What your character is wearing: dark black robes all tattered and such. Holding a huge dragon sword and a long sorta pointy hood like link wears. really pale face and sorta sickly appearance. red eyes just plain evil looking.

What your character is doing: charging a fire wave in one hand and jabbing a long sword into the armor of the Death Pirate...

Make up a name for your opponent: Death Pirate (im so creative :lol:)

What is your opponent wearing: a pirates hat with full black zammy armor. he has a big cloak covering most of his body.

Your opponents actions: slashing a huge scimmy at my head chopping off a little of the long hat im wearing.

Character name: Oilertay

What your character is wearing: just regular clothes, and a black beret. A dragon long in sheath on belt.

What your character is doing: holding his chin and looking at the sky.

This is going to be awesome :shock:

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

double post :roll:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Name of your character: Kedai

What your character is wearing: Full rune, scimmy, orange cape

What your character is doing: killing opponent with scimmy, chasing her

Make up a name for your opponent: Jebra (<--haha)

What is your opponent wearing: mage stuff

Your opponents actions: running away

You really need some professional help man...

What you're doing is not really good for you!

Don't obsess about things like that all the time... :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

THE FORM!!!!

Name of your character:

You've got balls, mate.

Name of your character:Honorhand

What your character is wearing: Full rune (please make an interesting design) with adamant boots. He is holding a granite maul, ready to attack. In one of his boots you should be able to see the hilt of a dragon dagger. Strapped to his back is an impressive looking dragon longsword. His black cape is tattered, and his black gloves worn. A dragon amulet hangs around his neck. A black cavelier fits snugly upon his head, unruffled in the chaos among his white streaming hair. A look of feirce determination is splayed across his scarred ( not ugly) face. on the ground near him is a cracked granite sheild.

What your character is doing: Ready to attack his opponent with his formidable maul. Choose a dynamic pose that doesnt have the mauls head covering my entire body please.

Make up a name for your opponent:Thamri the Damned.

What is your opponent wearing:An evil looking set of Mystic (black) robes, two god staffs strapped on his back, with another in his hands, no sheild. Instead of the wierd hat, have a black mystic hood if you could. Flowing black hair, black eyes.

Your opponents actions: Casting a dark (figuratively) spell, with a wild look in his eyes (not comical, maniacal :wink: ) at me.

u gettin into aint ya?

Name of your character: o w n e d u1

What your character is wearing: full iron rune skimmi ( im pure )

What your character is doing: attacking a person with ruen skmmi

Make up a name for your opponent: aspecx1

What is your opponent wearing: full rune d long

Your opponents actions: attacking

w0oot_pk.png

w0oot_pk.png

Name of your character: Jaguar Kings

What your character is wearing: Full Ahrim's, with an Magic bow.

What your character is doing: Shooting Rune Arrows @ his enemy

Make up a name for your opponent: Timmay

What is your opponent wearing: Full red/black mage robes, zamorak staff

Your opponents actions: Sitting on a rock

Name of your character:ozigoo

What your character is wearing:full rune with a warrior helmet and a whip, legends cape, with maul strapped to back(as in sig)

What your character is doing:dragging somebody behind me with my whip around their feet

Make up a name for your opponent:moono

What is your opponent wearing:range gear and magic short

Your opponents actions:hands clawing the ground

Name of your character: Song of All

What your character is wearing: Black robes with a star of Saradomin above the heart and cinched at the waist with a white sash. A warhammer with a smaller, more hammer-like head. An open-faced black helmet with white trimming. A standard in the left hand with a star of Saradomin emblazoned on it.

What your character is doing: Holding the warhammer above his head and reciting one phrase of the Space Marines litany, "They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmanent of battle, angels of death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, until the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh."

The character should be standing on top of a hill or standing behind a squad, with a small glow around the warhammer's head and the standard.

Make up a name for your opponent: N/A. The character should be inspiring the troops.

What is your opponent wearing: N/A.

Your opponent's actions: Either attacking or defending.

Name of your character: ronnie

What your character is wearing: full dragon abby whip dragon sq

What your character is doing: attaking

Basically who are you attacking, dodging, or pking? king black dragon

Make up a name for your opponent: benny

What is your opponent wearing: full black mystic guthix staff

Your opponents actions: casting claws of guthix on kingblack dragon

Name of your character: BoyofMud (an old character of mine that got banned, want my revenge)

What your character is wearing: Black robes, black wizards hat, Long white beard and a Guthix staff. (Like a powerful mage)

What your character is doing: Kneeling down injured, maybe holding his arm? Determained to fight till the bitter end.. See the anger in his eyes, can his staff be glowing ready for an attack..

Make up a name for your opponent: Mary Popp (Bro's account, was his fault I got banned :D )

What is your opponent wearing: Full rune, chainmail and rune med, dragon sword, green cape.. bald with ginga beard.

Your opponents actions: Dead on floor, burnt to a crisp after being killed by my magic..

vistame09copyhr8.png

Name of your character: Jabraulter

What your character is wearing: Black short sleeved shirt, light blue pants, not the tight ones though, they 'flare out' at bottom like in game.

What your character is doing: sitting on a rock smoking a pipe watching the battles

Make up a name for your opponent: - - -

What is your opponent wearing: - - -

Your opponents actions: - - -

GOOD LUCK TEENAGE :)

panoramiadk9.gif

Name of your character: 01whitec2

What your character is wearing: Full dragon

What your character is doing: Strangling opponent against a wall with a whip

Make up a name for your opponent: n/a

What is your opponent wearing: Full black dhide + mage bow

Your opponents actions: Sweating and looking scared

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Name of your character:Posmo

What your character is wearing:Male, just make him wear some bright color, (especially yellow, green and orange[peace marks on the clothes too])

Hair:black [bleep]ey hair with a flower hat on

What your character is doing:make him to be like running around the warfield throwing flowers in the air and waving a peace flag.. basically just doing anything he can to stop the war.

Make up a name for your opponent:Like a peace man has any opponents

What is your opponent wearing:-

Your opponents actions:-

Name of your character: Kingcomet32

What your character is wearing: white drghide, white cloak (hood + cape), dimond ammy, desert boots, white bow, like birch or sumtin?, rune fire arrow

What your character is doing: shootin another guy

Make up a name for your opponent: sirflamealot

What is your opponent wearing: drg chain, drg legs, drg sq, abby whip, dimnd ammy, blk cav, legends cape, white gloves and boots

Your opponents actions: runnin around on fire

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig