The "Eye of Saradomin"

Peronix

Treasure hunter ... possibly the guy by the agility arena? Doesn't he love gold or something of that nature?

The pirates? I'm pretty sure they do love gold and treasure, but I think you mean Simon Templeton, by the Agility Pyramid. No, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who looks into magical items, just historical stuff that happens to be gold. But who knows?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed at the doorway to the Wizards Tower, there is two eyes on both sides of the door, Eye of Saradomin perhaps? I remember when it used to be a Egyptian looking eye, but has this been changed recently or ever since they updated the tower since like over a year?

Dr_Brinner.png

Maybe the quest will be the one Jagex announced today. Because she did say it could take some time to find the location and they are working a long to make the quest :|

Yeah, it is teaser to a new quest, maybe something will develop with the Wise Old Man.

Thats what im thinking. Who knows? Mabey the deal with the Wise Old Man will be done, we shall see.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm pretty sure at the top of this page someone mentioned it, but I think the treasure hunter she speaks of is the wise old man. Think about it, being a treasure hunter and stealing things is his thing. (He even mentions at one point of talking to him things about, what use is a thank you, etc, I wanted my rewards for helping).

With him spying on the tower atm he probably wants to do the same thing, get more info on more artifacts.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

but we know nothing of the MoM, actually now that you think of it, it could be possible, even though hes a random.

Err, I meant WoM, but whatever.:P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I think it unlikely that the man she talked about and the WoM are one in the same. Why? Well for one he is a bit old for her to have fallen in love with him. I'm not dismissing the possibility, but it does seem a bit unlikely.

More importantly, though, she said the man was a treasure hunter that hunts magical artifacts and sells them for gold. The whole reason the Wise Old Man robbed the bank was because he was discontent with the rewards his questing career had gotten him.

Maybe I'm wrong; I think it would be interesting if it were the WoM; but I doubt it.

You put an idea, Simon Templeton, The guy buying gold aretefacts at Agility pyramid?

Hes an adventurer, He Hunts treasure, And who says he doesnt sell the iartifacts?

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

I think it unlikely that the man she talked about and the WoM are one in the same. Why? Well for one he is a bit old for her to have fallen in love with him. I'm not dismissing the possibility, but it does seem a bit unlikely.

More importantly, though, she said the man was a treasure hunter that hunts magical artifacts and sells them for gold. The whole reason the Wise Old Man robbed the bank was because he was discontent with the rewards his questing career had gotten him.

Maybe I'm wrong; I think it would be interesting if it were the WoM; but I doubt it.

You put an idea, Simon Templeton, The guy buying gold aretefacts at Agility pyramid?

Hes an adventurer, He Hunts treasure, And who says he doesnt sell the iartifacts?

He says he does.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

perhaps it could be for our 150th quest? but i doubt it as jagex like to take a long time finishing off quests.(took a look at mournings ends series), (myreque series)....etc

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Eye Of Saradomin = Stone of Jas = "Leave no stone unturned..."

WOM = Wanting something out of this.

Mournings series = Interlinked with the Myreque series due to the darken ore being in the mines in temple of light entrance. = Them having two unique runes/alters. = Having the guild a possible advantage to find the Eye/stone.

Meeting history quest = Since the elves talked with guthix, he put the stone of jas under their care, with a highly built city, (possibly the stone was helped to make Prifddians, it self?)

Lots of interlinkings. #-o :thumbup:

Mournings series = Interlinked with the Myreque series due to the darken ore being in the mines in temple of light entrance. = Them having two unique runes/alters. = Having the guild a possible advantage to find the Eye/stone.

Meeting history quest = Since the elves talked with guthix, he put the stone of jas under their care, with a highly built city, (possibly the stone was helped to make Prifddians, it self?)

Ummm... those were humans, not elves. And the city was formed out of elf crystal to the plan of Seren, the elven god.

Harbringerjm.gif

Ummm... those were humans, not elves. And the city was formed out of elf crystal to the plan of Seren, the elven god.

Ok, about the city, but guthix did talk with the elves, in the meeting history quest you are able to see one of the elves at the barrier. One of the times, the elf goes. "This must of been the creatures Guthix talked about."

Ok, about the city, but guthix did talk with the elves, in the meeting history quest you are able to see one of the elves at the barrier. One of the times, the elf goes. "This must of been the creatures Guthix talked about."

Really? Only dialogue I saw was "We are not alone in these lands, I must report", and something about humans I didn't quite catch.

Edit: Regardless, the moonclan history mentions the stone of Jas, and that must be later, so it couldn't have been given to the elves then.

Harbringerjm.gif

I saw it infact with other people seeing it aswell. Yes, I forgot about the stone of jas being mentioned in the lunar book. But for all we know, it could be in castle Darken. :roll:

No, its actually in my POH, sadly I don't have members so none of you can see it.

Dr_Brinner.png

Does nobody remember the followers of Lucien, in the Dorgeshuun agility caves? They'd triangulated the Stone of Jas to somewhere around there, and from either the Oracle or them comes that "That snake Juna guards more than she knows." The Stone of Jas is either in the Dorgeshuun agility caves, or somewhere in the Tears of Guthix.

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.

Really? Only dialogue I saw was "We are not alone in these lands, I must report", and something about humans I didn't quite catch.

Edit: Regardless, the moonclan history mentions the stone of Jas, and that must be later, so it couldn't have been given to the elves then.

Actually it still could've. In Meeting History,those were the first humans here. So that means SOMEONE had to become the Fremennik, and when they did, it would be waaaaaaaay past when the elves encountered the humans.

And maybe the crystal the Elves have gotten is from INSIDE the stone of jas? (sometimes you can find crystals and stuff inside of rocks if you break them open) and since the crystal can make certain things = creating them, the Stone creates things as well :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

This also makes me wonder.

If the stone of Jas was Guthix's how come it turned out to be the Eye of Saradomin?

Thats because most of the wizards are saradominists, so when they found out about the magic stone, they said that Saradomin created it (even when they didnt have any theory to support that, they just...lied).

Saradominists ofen do that, the WOM lies a little about how Saradomin ended the God Wars and even Saradomin himself lied saying he "created" Runescape, he just "shaped" it.

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

This also makes me wonder.

If the stone of Jas was Guthix's how come it turned out to be the Eye of Saradomin?

Thats because most of the wizards are saradominists, so when they found out about the magic stone, they said that Saradomin created it (even when they didnt have any theory to support that, they just...lied).

Saradominists ofen do that, the WOM lies a little about how Saradomin ended the God Wars and even Saradomin himself lied saying he "created" Runescape, he just "shaped" it.

Do you have proof to back up any of your claims, or are you just being slanderous?

Cite your sources or don't say anything.