Live Concerts

happy123

I saw Stray From the Path, Terror, and Every Time I Die last week. Amazing. I was really just there for Stray From the Path, they did not disappoint at all. I got to sing into the mic a lot too. Worth all the punches in the face and bruises. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw J Roddy Walston and the Business last night with The Features opening.

It was the grand opening of a new venue here, so I was expecting it to be packed, but the place was only half full. I was disappointed in Cincinnati for that.

The show itself was killer. The Features were really a pleasant surprise, and J Roddy, even though he was sick, put on a great set. High energy rock 'n roll.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here seen either fun. or Girl Talk before? they're both coming here soon enough and I'm not sure if I should go or not.

I had a friend see fun. in both the Aim & Ignite and Some Nights eras.

He said both times were great, and he really disliked Some Nights. They're a great live band, regardless of studio work.

Anyone here seen either fun. or Girl Talk before? they're both coming here soon enough and I'm not sure if I should go or not.

I saw fun. a while ago... they were the first support act on for Paramore, so they were playing to half-empty arenas full of uninterested 14 year olds, and they were still good. I'm getting tickets to see them again too.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Been to many concerts, but my favorites are definitely Tiesto ones, because of the lights and overall the whole show <3

Last concert I went to was Armin van Buuren's; ofc also love his more club-oriented shows.

Tiesto in Panama 2009

PC100205-1.jpg

P1010184-2.jpg

This vid is not completely mine, but a couple of its clips are, same event.

Tiesto in Panama 2011

Foto0221x2.jpg

Foto0222x3-1.jpg

Armin in Panama 2012

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

This vid is mine

Also been to a bunch of other djs events such as Lange, Ferry Corsten, Claudia Cazacu, Markus Schulz, Aly & Fila, etc... Bunch of festivals, etc... Ya... I'm obsessed with live performances ·_·... lol.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I saw them when they opened for Iron and Wine at First Avenue in St. Paul. I wasn't especially fond of them but they did have a lot of energy. The drummer kept hitting his cymbals with a [bleep]ing tambourine :roll:

I'm going to attend the first ever River's Edge Music Festival in June with my Mother and Sister. I'm really looking forward to it!

artists.jpg

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

That's just right down the street from me, this show was at the University of Minnesota, I love in minneapolis. He was using the tambourine and the maraca to play the drums on a couple songs. I have a picture, I'll post when I get back to my computer

EDIT: here

[hide]5Ynxc.jpg[/hide]

2s0cxth.png

Oh shit, that's right it's Spring Jam this weekend. I have a couple buddies at the U that are going to it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• 4 weeks later...

Saw Kenny Wayne Shepherd last week. He was a one hit wonder with "Blue on Black" back in 1997. He's a fantastic blues guitarist in his own right and his live band features the drummer from Double Trouble (Stevie Ray Vaughn), the bassist from the Firm, and the keyboardist for Willie Nelson.

It was a sick show. I got the set list paper.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

got to see Flux Pavilion and Rusko live last weekend. J rabbit and Dirtyloud were there too along with a bunch of others i didnt care much about. I started getting into Tiesto recently, I'd love to see him live, though the crowds look stupid big,

Warped Tour is my next scheduled show I believe, though I'm not super excited this year. The lineup just doesn't impress me much I suppose.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Bought my Reading Festival ticket last week. Not overly impressed with the line-up, but I didn't care much for last year's bands either and still had a great weekend. Pretty much only going for At The Drive-In and Saves The Day... Will be cool to see Paramore (for the 5th time), Foo Fighters, The Cure and The Black Keys too.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Should be interesting, I'm really only going because tickets were free and my girlfriend is obsessed with K-Pop. But I have no objections to watching a bunch of hot asian women dance around in skimpy outfits all night. It will also be my first "stadium" concert.

2cy2r6e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Warped Tour is my next scheduled show I believe, though I'm not super excited this year. The lineup just doesn't impress me much I suppose.

Just found out yesterday that I'm probably going to Warped this year. Didn't think I was going to since they changed venues across the state, but I guess I'm going with my friend anyways. I'm not terribly excited about the lineup either. It's not that there's a ton of bad bands or anything, I just don't like any of them that much.

...except for The Ghost Inside! Can't [bleep]ing wait to see them.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see...

Recently I've seen Radiohead & The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Both were good except for some [bleep]er who thought it was a good idea to whip it out and take a piss on my leg during the Radiohead show. Don't do drugs kids.

This week I get to see Of Montreal and Eric Hutchinson for my job.

EDIT: If you have the chance to see of Montreal. DO IT. Easily in the top 3 shows that I've ever seen.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to Mayhem fest last night, and long story short it was spectacular. Slayer followed by Slipknot was rediculous!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn